PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Is Such A Hypocrite!

No Free Beer
10-06-2011, 07:47 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/04/glenn-beck-bill-oreilly-election-2012_n_993865.html

I believe Glenn Beck was pushing back O'Reilly with the "Constitution" line. What a hypocrite! Michele Bachmann? Rick Santorum? Are you kidding me?

(Shaking my head)

brushfire
10-06-2011, 07:56 AM
I prefer the term fraud.

Even if he was who he claimed to be, who spends all time and resources on researching badguys, but somehow has not figured out how to do the same on the good guys?

He has Ron Paul on the show and uses filler questions until he gets to the topic of Israel, then cuts him off...

Yet when he talks of George Soros, he can give you the complete genetic makup and family history of the guy. He'll dedicate a whole week to the problem, but all but ignores the solution.

Beck is a F R A U D!

howardroark
10-06-2011, 08:01 AM
I prefer the term fraud.

Even if he was who he claimed to be, who spends all time and resources on researching badguys, but somehow has not figured out how to do the same on the good guys?

He has Ron Paul on the show and uses filler questions until he gets to the topic of Israel, then cuts him off...

Yet when he talks of George Soros, he can give you the complete genetic makup and family history of the guy. He'll dedicate a whole week to the problem, but all but ignores the solution.

Beck is a F R A U D!

While I agree with the majority of your post, I don't think we give enough credit to Beck for his research on the "bad guys", and the way that he has helped steer the national conversation towards our talking points. Watching Glenn Beck on Fox is a big reason that I am this big of a RP supporter.

brushfire
10-06-2011, 08:14 AM
While I agree with the majority of your post, I don't think we give enough credit to Beck for his research on the "bad guys", and the way that he has helped steer the national conversation towards our talking points. Watching Glenn Beck on Fox is a big reason that I am this big of a RP supporter.
You make a good point - Beck has perhaps served as a gateway, to some extent. We are very fortunate that you sought out your own answers.

Beck may stream information on the problems, but I still cannot ignore what solutions Beck does provide. Bachmann? Santorum? That's what's fraudulent about the guy. He has an agenda that favors the establishment - Just like what he did with the original Tea Party. Beck was instrumental in the co-opting of the Tea Party.

You could come to me with your car... I'll tell you that its got a thrown bearing, and dead cylinder, and an electrical short. You may think I'm a genius to figure all that out, but what do you think of me when I recommend this 1989 Yugo GV as a replacement?

AuH20
10-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Beck has a religious bias which he lets dictate his political stance, as exhibited by the blinders he wears for Santorum.

Elwar
10-06-2011, 08:27 AM
Beck has done what he set out to do. Gather a large amount of support in order to now push his agenda.

I went to a Republican group last night that was filled with "912" people who kept saying "well Glenn Beck said..."

This is what he was after. If it meant spending the past 4 years acting like a libertarian and playing along with the Tea Party, then that was what he needed to do.

Then all of the sudden he has an "epiphany" that the key to it all is Israel...

wow...shocker

howardroark
10-06-2011, 08:28 AM
You make a good point - Beck has perhaps served as a gateway, to some extent. We are very fortunate that you sought out your own answers.

Beck may stream information on the problems, but I still cannot ignore what solutions Beck does provide. Bachmann? Santorum? That's what's fraudulent about the guy. He has an agenda that favors the establishment - Just like what he did with the original Tea Party. Beck was instrumental in the co-opting of the Tea Party.

You could come to me with your car... I'll tell you that its got a thrown bearing, and dead cylinder, and an electrical short. You may think I'm a genius to figure all that out, but what do you think of me when I recommend this 1989 Yugo GV as a replacement?

Agreed completely. Building on the mechanic's analogy... For many people who thought they were driving a perfectly serviceable car, Beck basically flagged them down on the highway and explained to them clearly and concisely that they were traveling in a time bomb. I think Beck deserves a lot of credit for continuously opening people's eyes to the MAJOR problems that exist in this country.

howardroark
10-06-2011, 08:28 AM

Agreed completely. Building on the mechanic's analogy... For many people who thought they were driving a perfectly serviceable car, Beck basically flagged them down on the highway and explained to them clearly and concisely that they were traveling in a time bomb. I think Beck deserves a lot of credit for continuously opening people's eyes to the MAJOR problems that exist in this country.

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 08:31 AM
I used to think he was a useful tool to get people over. I wrote him off when he became a spokesperson for Israel.

No Free Beer
10-06-2011, 08:33 AM
I am just so sick of the guy.

Cap
10-06-2011, 02:55 PM
I am just so sick of the guy.Yes please, just go away.

runamuck
10-06-2011, 03:05 PM
They're all scam artists...

Feeding the Abscess
10-06-2011, 03:18 PM
I pained myself and watched the video.

Glenn is slobbering over Cain, and said his 27% tax plan would let people keep what they earn.

lololololololol

bluesc
10-06-2011, 03:29 PM
A few years ago, I would have agreed with them, now, I don't understand how people can take them seriously. Mitt Romney a great economics guy? 9-9-9 would fix the economy? Perry has a great record?

In Ron's words "What are you guys talking about?"

BlackTerrel
10-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Beck has done what he set out to do. Gather a large amount of support in order to now push his agenda.

I went to a Republican group last night that was filled with "912" people who kept saying "well Glenn Beck said..."

This is what he was after. If it meant spending the past 4 years acting like a libertarian and playing along with the Tea Party, then that was what he needed to do.

Then all of the sudden he has an "epiphany" that the key to it all is Israel...

wow...shocker

He would have a lot easier time getting support and keeping it if he weren't a Mormon.

I don't buy it.

The guy is what he is. Good and bad.

talkingpointes
10-06-2011, 09:56 PM
Glenn Beck Is Such A...

Piece of shit.
Liar.
Manipulative opportunist.
Traitor to any movement, in this case the Tea Party.
Liability Ron Paul needs to stay distanced from him.

I have never liked nor trusted Beck. Why these threads still surface is beyond me. Glenn Beck is no friend of ours, remember he called us "domestic terrorist", and has been a thorn in Ron's side ever since he started taken on Ron's talking points with his shady ass character.

NIU Students for Liberty
10-06-2011, 09:59 PM
At least he's amusing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFAm4N50Ufg

John F Kennedy III
10-06-2011, 10:08 PM
By researching something Glenn Beck said I discovered Alex Jones, which in turn led me to Ron Paul. A great deal of the accurate statements Beck makes he steals from Alex Jones. Of course Beck twists everything to fit his and the NWO's agenda.

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 10:17 PM
He would have a lot easier time getting support and keeping it if he weren't a Mormon.

Wow! Serious!? How about: He would have a lot easier time getting support and keeping it if he weren't black.

wtf?

John F Kennedy III
10-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Wow! Serious!? How about: He would have a lot easier time getting support and keeping it if he weren't black.

wtf?

Christian conservatives dont like mormons. Also not being black helps him with these same people.

DinahWest
10-06-2011, 10:47 PM

Same here.

And the fact that he is friends with the Judge and Judge Nepolitano has been educating him on the Constitution helped me as well.
The Judge is indeed working on and influencing him, but obviously still has work to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60Sk0HeBZQA

And as for the "well Glenn Beck said" stuff, then those people are fooling themselves because "doing your own homework" isn't
saying that phrase, hence those people are simply looking for someone to follow instead of listening and researching facts for themselves.
Their is a reason he told his audience never to take his word for anything, or any else's, do your homework and make your
conclusions.

So, he indeed has helped me and shed light on the bad guys.

My issue with Glenn is reference to Ron Paul came last year when he said on his show he agreed with Paul, but that Americans weren't ready to be the people they need to be to survive under the kind of government Ron Paul is championing. And while I understood the in essence baby steps theory, I couldn't reconcile with "when is the right time then"? For the simple fact that none of these other Republican candidates are for the Constitution as Paul and we would see Obama/Bush lite but still in that vein.

BlackTerrel
10-07-2011, 08:35 PM

wtf?

The audience Glenn Beck is going after are usually not big fans of Mormons. Take your pick of polls.

It would be like a black guy competing in Nascar. Not exactly a revelation what I'm saying,

Meiun
10-07-2011, 08:49 PM
GB is a sick, sick man... he spends his entire day trying to legitimize his position, or acting childish to hide his own lack of depth. Notice his language! He often, very often, asks the audience (who can't respond) "am I right on this?" It's like he doesn't or can't believe what is coming out of his mouth. He has become, to me, completely irrelevant and illegitimate. He needs a stiff drink and a good lay. Someone pony up for the guy, huh?

John F Kennedy III
10-07-2011, 09:01 PM
The audience Glenn Beck is going after are usually not big fans of Mormons. Take your pick of polls.

It would be like a black guy competing in Nascar. Not exactly a revelation what I'm saying,

This.

ConCap
01-25-2012, 09:35 AM

You are correct. One needs only to be educated enough to be able to filter out the BS and not be taken by it.

Deborah K
01-25-2012, 10:15 AM
Now he's trying to tie Ron Paul to Soros. Go figure. I used to think this guy was a useful idiot - to borrow a Russian term - now I think he's a useless one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYbpxbSCs1Y

Spikender
01-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Now he's trying to tie Ron Paul to Soros. Go figure. I used to think this guy was a useful idiot - to borrow a Russian term - now I think he's a useless one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYbpxbSCs1Y

Glenn Beck is a charlatan. Honestly, I used to like and listen to Beck. As I've said in many of my other posts, he's what actually led me to Libertarian thinking and, ultimately, to Ron Paul. I thought that, with Beck's stances, he would be a huge supporter of Paul, but of course he turns out to be a shill for the establishment and Israel.

And since Soros is Glenn Beck's Emperor Palpatine, Beck is trying to make Paul out be Darth Vader. Glenn Beck is simply trying to find yet another way to turn people off of Ron Paul, and since Beck has built up Soros as the ultimate evil spooky dude, connecting Ron Paul to Soros will be Beck's way of telling his loyal zombie viewers not to vote for Ron Paul.

CaptainAmerica
01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Glenn Beck successfully made baby boomers close their eyes to the tune of "tea party" while subverting them to the establishment.He co-opted the tea party along with that political hack Sara Palin

Liberty74
01-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Beck is a complete fake, a fraudster, and definite SHILL. I always defended him against those accusations but about 6 months ago I totally started seeing it. It's true!

Feeding the Abscess
01-25-2012, 10:27 AM
Glenn Beck is a charlatan. Honestly, I used to like and listen to Beck. As I've said in many of my other posts, he's what actually led me to Libertarian thinking and, ultimately, to Ron Paul. I thought that, with Beck's stances, he would be a huge supporter of Paul, but of course he turns out to be a shill for the establishment and Israel.

And since Soros is Glenn Beck's Emperor Palpatine, Beck is trying to make Paul out be Darth Vader. Glenn Beck is simply trying to find yet another way to turn people off of Ron Paul, and since Beck has built up Soros as the ultimate evil spooky dude, connecting Ron Paul to Soros will be Beck's way of telling his loyal zombie viewers not to vote for Ron Paul.

Oh wow, he's even wearing a damn vest in solidarity with his butt buddy Dick Froth.

Paul or not at all
01-25-2012, 10:28 AM
Beck has a religious bias which he lets dictate his political stance, as exhibited by the blinders he wears for Santorum.

Then why hasnt he endorsed Romney?

AGRP
01-25-2012, 10:30 AM
Glenn Beck on foreign policy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaezjE1uJTw&feature=related

Elwar
01-25-2012, 10:49 AM

He will...

He goes on "hidden" attack mode against anyone who is doing well against Romney.

ESPECIALLY Ron Paul.

Tod
01-25-2012, 11:07 AM
This morning he was saying he agrees with Paul that we should reduce our military abroad and that we shouldn't be so quick to go to war and that his REAL beef w/ Paul is that Paul "doesn't take the threat of militant Islam seriously; it is the new Naziism".

Then, after the break he further marginalized the Paul supporter that had called in and Paul himself. He must have decided that his earlier near total support of Paul's positions sounded too close to an endorsement.

What a bozo.

Agorism
01-25-2012, 11:11 AM
He's being loyal to his church.

duh.

Liberty74
01-25-2012, 11:15 AM

Oh please. He has purposely not endorsed Mitt because of the Mormon issue. Beck knows Santorum and Bachmann have and had no chance. He already said he would vote for Ron as a third party over Newt. He knows this is Romney's election to lose. Beck comes out in the end smiling by default unknown to the sheep. It's Beck playing the game where he doesn't put off his fake Tea Party supporters. When Romney wins the nomination, he tells his sheep to support Romney because it's their best chance to beat Obama.

LiveForHonortune
01-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Just stop giving Glenn Crybaby Beck valiadation and then it won't be as big as a problem.

Spikender
01-25-2012, 11:26 AM
Just stop giving Glenn Crybaby Beck valiadation and then it won't be as big as a problem.

But Honortune, we have to listen! Glenn Beck is a prophet, sent down to us to inform us mere plebians NOT to vote for that George Soros-puppet-corporate-pet-antisemitic-peacemongering-racist-old-white-unarticulate-constitution-thumper Ron Paul!

COpatriot
01-25-2012, 08:17 PM
Beck belongs to a cult that was started by a con man. He learned from the best how to become a con man himself. He is a very dangerous and awful person. Liar, demagogue, backstabber.

FrankRep
01-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Beck belongs to a cult that was started by a con man. He learned from the best how to become a con man himself. He is a very dangerous and awful person. Liar, demagogue, backstabber.
Lay off the Religious attacks. We have Mormon LDS supporters.

RiseAgainst
01-25-2012, 10:00 PM
How.

The.

Fk.

Do people still not get this. Beck has been trashing Dr. Paul, the Constitution, and anyone who supports either for the better part of 5 effing years!!!