PDA

View Full Version : I want the name of the man who came up with this idea!

max
11-05-2007, 05:04 PM
I've seen so many wonderful and creative initiatives come out of this grassroots...the creative power of individuals is what America is all about...

But this November 5th idea takes the cake. The mastermind behind V-day should not remain anonymous.

Who came with this and where are you from?

We all wish to thank you ....

Now, get busy promoting the Bill of Rights Day 12/15 and Boston Tea Party 12/16 weekend bomb.....this was just a dress rehearsal..

brumans
11-05-2007, 05:06 PM
I think I was the first person to recommend creating a site to have people pledge to donate :)

The very first person who came up with the idea was the person who created that youtube video (the one that starts with the guy fawkes quote)

Syren123
11-05-2007, 05:07 PM
omg how scary..I was just now thinking the same thing!

Lord Xar
11-05-2007, 05:07 PM
yeah.. he/she needs a TON of kudos and should definetly be on the spotlight.

was it swordofshannara?

Revolution9
11-05-2007, 05:10 PM
omg how scary..I was just now thinking the same thing!

I just came on the forum to give thanks to Trevor..I think his name is.. and congratualte him. If I was him I would be jumping out of my skin with excitement. As it is I am almost doing that. My son and I were just watching in amazement.,. We woiuld chat a bit and then there would be 25K more then 32K more.. I will bet he hits 6M by 7PM EST at the clip it was clocking at.

Best
Randy

bolidew
11-05-2007, 05:13 PM
NOT now, please.

Concentrate on donation before the end of today.

manny
11-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Yeah I think it was the swordsofshannara (sp?) person but could be wrong.

Also, does anyone know about this and whether it's definately correct:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/016638.html

At this rate this will be the biggest day ever for primary donations. Surely that will finally get RP accepted as top-tier, especially given the straw polls show he's the front-runner.

conner_condor
11-05-2007, 05:17 PM
NOT now, please.

Concentrate on donation before the end of today.

Many of us donated allready what we could for now.. It is play time for us.. We earned it. Now chill out.. But millions of congrats to the inventor of this..

manny
11-05-2007, 05:18 PM
(ps about Mitt Rommel's $3.1m will that be able to include money he donated to himself or is it purely special interests/big corporations/military industrial complex donations??)

njandrewg
11-05-2007, 05:20 PM
they mentioned the guy's name on CNN or was it one of the articles...Trevor something

Ron Paul Fan
11-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Trevor! You are brilliant, sir! This has taken off beyond what some of us could have ever imagined! We're going to break Romney's record and hopefully this will translate into some media coverage! Thanks a lot for everything you did putting this together! And thank you to all who have donated and those who are spreading the message of liberty! And most of all thank you to Ron Paul!

max
11-05-2007, 05:22 PM
i know i'm getting ahead of ourselves...but this political muscle we have discovered must eventually coalesce into something.....perhaps a PAC freedom lobby that would make congress shit in its pants at our demands....much like the israel lobby does know..

Liberty
11-05-2007, 05:26 PM
i know i'm getting ahead of ourselves...but this political muscle we have discovered must eventually coalesce into something.....perhaps a PAC freedom lobby that would make congress shit in its pants at our demands....much like the israel lobby does know..

I concur.

Syren123
11-05-2007, 05:28 PM

oooooo maaaaax.......now you're thinking!!

Smiley Gladhands
11-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Exactly...and they can run commercials year-round to remind people what freedom really means, and to focus energies on specific, achievable projects to promote to cause of freedom.

I wonder how long it would take for that organization to start deviating from the core cause, like ACLU and the NRA? Would we be able to keep it from getting corrupted/infiltrated like the others?

terlinguatx
11-05-2007, 05:42 PM
The website is what turned the good idea we were throwing around into a brilliant executable plan. I think technoguyrob and swordofshanara are to thank for the site

starless
11-05-2007, 05:43 PM

I made a thread about this a few months ago. No matter WHAT happens in this election, we have to stick together and use our clout to get good folks elected nationwide.

1000-points-of-fright
11-05-2007, 05:48 PM

Yes. Some sort of legal organization, like the ACLU, that will sue any government official for perjury whenever they do something that breaks their constitutional oath of office.:D

speciallyblend
11-05-2007, 05:48 PM
YOYO WE NEED TO SEND THIS GUY FLOWERS ,and anyone who knows this guy,needs to let him know to come ski/snowboard colorado,ill get him some hook ups at the resorts. GREAT JOB,LOOK AT IT GO,DONATE

SwooshOU
11-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Excellent idea on the PAC.

DrNoZone
11-05-2007, 05:52 PM
His name is Trevor Lyman, and ABC news just gave him some great coverage here:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/Story?id=3822989&page=2

vroomery
11-05-2007, 06:00 PM
abc talked about him in their story here...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/Story?id=3822989&page=1

edit...sorry i just saw the post above me

scipio337
11-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Has he explained what a historical terrorist and fictional anarchist have to do with a Republican campaign?