dusman
10-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Awesome! Justin is so groovy. lol.

Lafayette
10-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Giggity!

jene277
10-05-2011, 05:01 PM
I think this is a good start to attracting more women to Ron Paul. I do have a few suggestions if you don't mind. This is great for college-aged women, but I know we are lacking when it comes to female supporters in older segments. I'm 37 and this ad doesn't do much for me (if I wasn't already a Ron Paul supporter!). Get some moms on there, ex...."My name is Jennifer, and I support Ron Paul because he supports homeschooling." Get a woman much older than I am to say something like "I"m so and so, and I support Ron Paul because of his stance on Social Security." Find women that other women can identify with.

I know you were limited to women in your area. I think I remember seeing someone suggest having supporters send in small mini-clips for an infomercial on this forum. I think you could do the same with your "women for Ron Paul" idea.

Anyway, I could be way off base here. I'm not exactly a soccer mom type. I'm actually in college myself, so I am able to talk about Ron to college-aged women. I don't really have the opportunity to talk to a lot of women my age. This is just my viewpoint as a Ron Paul chick!

Maximus
10-05-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm excited to see the full scope of the project.

Everything Justin has done has been great for the grassroots and the campaign, we have to get Ron's favorability up with women, and this will be a great tool for that.

Eric21ND
10-05-2011, 07:13 PM
I love the idea of having women and seniors talk about why they support Ron Paul.

InTradePro
10-05-2011, 07:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCGHP-IXeBk
http://ronpauldesigns.blogspot.com/

+Rep

Frontpage!

king_nothing_
10-05-2011, 07:48 PM
I think this is a good start to attracting more women to Ron Paul. I do have a few suggestions if you don't mind. This is great for college-aged women, but I know we are lacking when it comes to female supporters in older segments. I'm 37 and this ad doesn't do much for me (if I wasn't already a Ron Paul supporter!). Get some moms on there, ex...."My name is Jennifer, and I support Ron Paul because he supports homeschooling." Get a woman much older than I am to say something like "I"m so and so, and I support Ron Paul because of his stance on Social Security." Find women that other women can identify with.
I agree. As much I enjoy looking at attractive young women, if the target audience is female voters, you should try to get a broader representation of that group. Mothers. Grandmothers. Entrepreneurs. Anti-war protesters. Etc.

This is a wonderful idea though, and I applaud you for taking the initiative. Just trying to provide some constructive criticism.

neverseen
10-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Great work!

McDermit
10-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Why does everyone assume all these women are in college? Some could easily be in their 30's and just stylish/youthful looking.

I'm not in college, nor do I look like any of these women... but I love the video, and I like the picture Justin posted previously as well. Really looking forward to the unveiling of the full project.

Everyone is so quick to nitpick, but we don't even know what Justin has planned. There may very well be plans to make it all-encompassing down the road, but even if left as is, I think it would do fine. The vast majority of seniors are not getting their political information online, plain and simple. Younger people are. And these women aren't teenie boppers in party dresses, they're the type of women we see pictured in the media every day because of their wide appeal.

If you feel there is a need for a website/campaign aimed at senior women or middle aged mothers, then by all means, get some folks together for a photo shoot and start your own site. Personally, I love what Justin's doing and think it has huge potential.

heavenlyboy34
10-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Nice stuff! :)

kill the banks
10-05-2011, 09:36 PM
welcome jene277 and so true