PDA

View Full Version : Snell: Ron Paul presents honesty, sincerity - iowastatedaily.com

NorfolkPCSolutions
10-05-2011, 11:31 AM
The article: http://iowastatedaily.com/opinion/article_010be5ec-eadb-11e0-a7a2-001cc4c03286.html

The email I sent to barry.snell@iowastatedaily.com follows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sir,

I want to thank you for your article dated 5 October 2011, Ron Paul presents honesty, sincerity. I see that you intend this to be a several-part document, with the second installment coming next Wednesday. I, and very many others, are very eager to read it.

May I humbly request that you post the audio of your conversation with Ron Paul? I read that you had a wide ranging conversation with the candidate, and I think it's fair to say that many of his supporters would love to hear such a candid, unscripted conversation. I count myself among that number.

Thank you in advance for considering my request, and I hope to receive a positive response soon. I'm praying for it. I, and many others, would have liked very much to have been with you in that SUV ride to the airport. Again, thank you for this article!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you find yourself reading this post, and agree with the request for the audio of the conversation, perhaps you could (politely) echo my request.

When held in comparison to private conversations with the other candidates, this audio could become key in persuading others to support Ron Paul, and further informing those who already do support Ron Paul of the high quality of this man's character.

And character does matter. It matters to more people today than ever.