PDA

View Full Version : Report: Assad threatens to attack Tel Aviv in case of NATO strike

Agorism
10-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Report: Assad threatens to attack Tel Aviv in case of NATO strike

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4131259,00.html

In a meeting with Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, Assad said: "If a crazy measure is taken against Damascus, I will need not more than six hours to transfer hundreds of rockets and missiles to the Golan Heights to fire them at Tel Aviv."

Davutoglu reportedly conveyed a message of warning from the US to Assad. The Iranian report has not been verified by other sources.

According to the Fars news agency, the Syrian president stressed that Damascus will also call on Hezbollah in Lebanon to launch a fierce rocket and missile attack on Israel, such that Israeli intelligence could never imagine.

"All these events will happen in three hours, but in the second three hours, Iran will attack the US warships in the Persian Gulf and the US and European interests will be targeted

devil21
10-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Well, I gotta give him points for panache. Assad isn't going to sit around and wait to be the next Gaddafi and he's letting everyone know it.

oyarde
10-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Not sure he can attack Tel Aviv . He appears to be fairly busy attacking his own people ...

devil21
10-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Not sure he can attack Tel Aviv . He appears to be fairly busy attacking his own people ...

Don't tell me you're falling for the CIA propaganda too? Is he attacking them like Gaddafi was bombing his own people in Tripoli? Is he attacking them like Saddam had WMDs? Is he attacking them like the Taliban sent rape squads after women? Etc etc. All of the above turned out to be blatant lies. I doubt the stories on Assad are any more true.

libertybrewcity
10-05-2011, 03:14 PM
So then Israel destroys the entire state of Turkey with nuclear missiles??? :confused:

Agorism
10-05-2011, 04:44 PM
So then Israel destroys the entire state of Turkey with nuclear missiles??? :confused:

Assad is Syria's leader

eduardo89
10-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Good.