PDA

View Full Version : Palin Possibly Mulling 3rd Party Bid

AuH20
10-04-2011, 11:45 AM
I actually agree with her. Run. Outflank the GOP.

http://conservatives4palin.com/2011/10/a-third-party-run-by-sarah-palin-may-not-be-far-fetched.html

Napolitanic Wars
10-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Meh. She would only siphon from Ron. How many more times are people going to talk about the possibility of her running?

RileyE104
10-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Meh. She would only siphon from Ron.

I don't see how that's at all true...

Maestro232
10-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Source?

V3n
10-04-2011, 12:48 PM
I think it's more like "Now that it's too late to run in the GOP and everyone knows I'm not going to run, how can I keep my name on the air?"

She wouldn't take votes away from Ron in the GOP Primary, because she wouldn't be in it. Who knows about the General? Have to get through Primary first.

Johnnybags
10-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Good, she can run with Ron third party after Romney gets the nomination. Ron is done as a house member and has nothing to lose this time. I know he says no way but last time someone asked he smirked a bit more.

AuH20
10-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Good, she can run with Ron third party after Romney gets the nomination. Ron is done as a house member and has nothing to lose this time. I know he says no way but last time someone asked he smirked a bit more.

Palin and Paul. Imagine these 2 railing on Romney and Obama from the populist perch?

Feeding the Abscess
10-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Palin and Paul. Imagine these 2 railing on Romney and Obama from the populist perch?

You'd have the Contender and the Pretender. On one ticket.

AuH20
10-04-2011, 01:26 PM
You'd have the Contender and the Pretender. On one ticket.

Palin is more like the chameleon but you take what's around. If she wants to wage war against the GOP elders and power brokers, I'd support her. Tear apart the GOP.

Athan
10-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Philosoraptor says:
Well, I'd hit it, but would I vote for it?

ItsTime
10-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Where will she get a billion dollars to do it?

AuH20
10-04-2011, 01:40 PM
Where will she get a billion dollars to do it?

She is so polarizing that the MSM would provide her with free publicity.

ItsTime
10-04-2011, 01:43 PM
She is so polarizing that the MSM would provide her with free publicity.

Still need to set up camp in all 50 states, that is not cheap.

McBell
10-04-2011, 03:41 PM
No she isn't.

Aratus
10-04-2011, 03:56 PM
she is like donald trump. she has enough supporters
so that if she does this, it only elects the Democrat!

Liberty74
10-04-2011, 04:04 PM
I have been predicting for months she would jump in as a third party candidate.

SURPRISE!

TC95
10-04-2011, 06:50 PM
I think Sarah Palin is smart enough to know that 3rd parties don't win. If Ron or anyone else, gets the nomination, she WOULD just take votes away from them and we'd be left with Obama for another 4 years. I'll be really ticked if Ron Paul gets it, and she runs third party because Obama WILL win if she does that. Third parties don't win. Ron Paul learned that a long time ago that and that's why he won't do it again. If Ron Paul wins the nom and Palin runs third party, I'll assume she'd rather have Obama than Paul because she sure isn't going to win and she must know that.

I don't think she really intends to run third party anyway. I think some people are just wishful thinkers.

AuH20
10-04-2011, 06:54 PM
I think Sarah Palin is smart enough to know that 3rd parties don't win. If Ron or anyone else, gets the nomination, she WOULD just take votes away from them and we'd be left with Obama for another 4 years. I'll be really ticked if Ron Paul gets it, and she runs third party because Obama WILL win if she does that. Third parties don't win. Ron Paul learned that a long time ago that and that's why he won't do it again. If Ron Paul wins the nom and Palin runs third party, I'll assume she'd rather have Obama than Paul because she sure isn't going to win and she must know that.

I don't think she really intends to run third party anyway. I think some people are just wishful thinkers.

Aside from the potential for more absurd executive orders, would an Obama 2nd term be that catastrophic? Obama has singlehandedly woke up millions of people who would otherwise be complacent. Secondly, he would be largely contained by a Republican contained Congress. I say Palin should go for it and put a stake in the RINO GOP for good.

sparebulb
10-04-2011, 08:46 PM
If the world would just quit paying attention to Palin, she would sink to lower and lower depths for attention. I don't rule out full frontal sniz on the cover of Hustler.

affa
10-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Obama has singlehandedly woke up millions of people who would otherwise be complacent.

People said the exact same thing about Bush. And yet here we are.

Working Poor
10-04-2011, 09:26 PM
I think Sarah has some serious baggage and probably won't run the real question is who will she endorse? That is her power.

GeorgiaAvenger
10-04-2011, 09:29 PM
I'd vote for her over Obama and any GOP candidate not named Paul or Johnson

sailingaway
10-04-2011, 09:30 PM
She wont do it, she'd lose people who are GOP first, and that is a ton of her supporters. They'd see it as letting Obama win. It isn't as if she beats Obama in the polls, even when it is assumed that as nominee she'd have the GOP behind her. That would be Ron.

HOLLYWOOD
10-04-2011, 09:36 PM
AS long as the SarahPAC and NEOCON money masters funnel money to the TEA PARTY distraction Palin won't run.

Karl Rove's 'American Crossroads' PAC Fueled By Secret Donor (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0710/39998.html)

Funneling money from CrossroadsGPS PAC (which doesn't have to disclose donors or amounts) to American Crossroads PAC to the political puppets in continuing play the people game.

She will continue her Narcissistic US and Global Tours at the expense of the unsuspecting and go where ever the Money Masters tell her.

eduardo89
10-05-2011, 02:26 AM
Funneling money from CrossroadsGPS PAC (which doesn't have to disclose donors or amounts) to American Crossroads PAC to the political puppets in continuing play the people game.

Is RevPac set up the same way?

Eric21ND
10-05-2011, 03:05 AM
Palin is desperately trying to stay relevant.