PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Ron Paul, Bill O'Reilly Dismisses Results of Own Presidential Poll

OV Man
10-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Fox News' Bill O'Reilly is dismissing the results of a presidential poll that had Ron Paul and Herman Cain finishing in the top two spots. The problem is, it was O'Reilly's own poll. O'Reilly hosted the poll on his website and talking about it later on his show, he said Paul and Cain supporters stuffed the ballot box so they really weren't the winners.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/2012-election/sorry-ron-paul-bill-oreilly-dismisses-results-own-presidential-poll

donnay
10-04-2011, 10:10 AM
LOL! I saw this and laughed because O'Reilly is insignificant in the grand scheme of it all. He is just a neocon steam valve paid big bucks to distract, distort, and disenfranchise the American people. Any one really interested in restoring our Republic knows this guy is not only a traitor, but a traitor who sold his soul for mere thirty pieces of silver!

VBRonPaulFan
10-04-2011, 10:35 AM
THEY AREN'T THE WINNERS BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THOSE GUYS SO NYEH! >< /oreilly

Endgame
10-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Worst TV host ever. Talks over people and degenerates to screaming like a little bitch and saying things like "This is my show!" when he can't. Arguments are pure sophistry.

Athan
10-04-2011, 11:01 AM
I don't even bother wasting time writing his name out. I just type "o'rly". Guy isn't worth anyone's time.