PDA

View Full Version : Paul: Obama Could Be Impeached (local news video)

sailingaway
10-03-2011, 10:59 PM
http://www.wmur.com/r-video/29379798/detail.html

TheTexan
10-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Illegal wire taps... illegal wars... illegal torture... illegal assassinations...

At some point we have to say "no. no more."

Politicians used to at least take their shoes off before stepping on the constitution. Now they trample all over it without hesitation.

orenbus
10-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Hmm so the impeachment talk came about by a question from a student. Not surprising I guess but honestly this is something the official campaign should be all over, talk about being able to sell a point that all republicans have no choice but to agree on. What self describing necon hrrmm hrrmmm I mean conservative republican that really, really wants obama out of the white house wouldn't want to follow a discussion on potential impeachment?

And all it takes is they shift their opinion a tad, which isn't much different than any other time they agree with the talking heads and talk radio about issues that they will just blindly follow.

Ron Paul needs to be talking about impeachment of Obama for the rest of the week. :)

TheTexan
10-03-2011, 11:20 PM
From the sound of it, Ron Paul is investigating whether it was legal or not. It would be premature to use the "I" word before he's absolutely sure.