PDA

View Full Version : Idea: "0-0-0 Plan" Info Cards

Esoteric
10-03-2011, 07:06 PM
I think that these would be an extremely helpful tool, given the recent rise of the Herminator and the 9-9-9. We should dish these out at every GOP event we attend.

The card should ideally highlight Ron's position that the government doesn't have a right to keep any of what you earn. 0 corporate tax, 0 income tax, 0 ______. We'd have to think of something for the third zero besides sales tax, because I don't think Ron takes a hard position against eliminating sales tax.

Anyway, if you guys think this is a good idea, maybe Justin can whip together a design? I know I'd buy up a bunch to pass out down here in Florida, where Cain is the flavor of the week.

sailingaway
10-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Unfortunately, it goes against Ron's need to explain that he has transition plans. It sounds like a show stopper, but the problem is GOP primary voters are already convinced he's got a 0 0 0 plan, and it scares a bunch of them. At least, that is my concern.

McDermit
10-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Death tax?

1stAmendguy
10-03-2011, 08:36 PM
I think we should avoid that because it like your stealing from Cain's rhetoric plus it's a simple minded slogan.