PDA

View Full Version : CIA operative who killed Pakistanis charged in parking spot fight

ExPatPaki
10-03-2011, 01:17 PM
CIA operative charged in parking spot fight
(http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44745640/)

This guy....didn't think he would be in the news again. Maybe this is a case of PTSD?

A CIA contractor freed by Pakistani authorities after the families of two men he killed in a shootout agreed to accept a $2.34 million "blood money" payment was charged Saturday after authorities said he got into a fight over a shopping center parking spot.

CaptainAmerica
10-03-2011, 01:22 PM
I remember that guy. He had no business being in Pakistan, he was definitely an agent of some kind. Especially after the assassinations that took place in Pakistan...this is definitely something to follow in the news.

ExPatPaki
10-03-2011, 01:28 PM
I remember that guy. He had no business being in Pakistan, he was definitely an agent of some kind. Especially after the assassinations that took place in Pakistan...this is definitely something to follow in the news.

Well you would think the CIA or anyone of his employers would try to control this guy, like maybe get him some help, so he doesn't go off fighting people in front of Einstein Bagels. Him getting news attention like this is definitely not good for them.

jmdrake
10-03-2011, 01:36 PM
You don't understand. He fought over that parking space to protect our free-dumbs.

CaptainAmerica
10-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Well you would think the CIA or anyone of his employers would try to control this guy, like maybe get him some help, so he doesn't go off fighting people in front of Einstein Bagels. Him getting news attention like this is definitely not good for them. I wouldn't even blame it on PTDS .Some people just have a temper issue.

HOLLYWOOD
10-03-2011, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't even blame it on PTDS .Some people just have a temper issue.Well, the CIA hires lot's of Psychopaths... how else could they setup their 'Torture Chambers' across the globe.

What I find unusual, $1700 bail? If it was against a government employee, it would be $170K

oyarde
10-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Just how good are these bagels ? Do they have any with dried fruit ?