PDA

View Full Version : Obama: American People Not Better Off Than They Were 4 Years Ago

bobbyw24
10-03-2011, 01:07 PM
President Obama: "Well, I don't think they're better off than they were four years ago. They're not better off than they were before Lehman's collapse, before the financial crisis, before this extraordinary recession that we're going through. I think that what we've seen is that we've been able to make steady progress to stabilize the economy, but the unemployment rate is still way too high. And that's why it's so critical for us to make sure that we are taking every action we can take to put people back to work."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/10/03/obama_american_people_not_better_off_than_they_wer e_four_years_ago.html

HOLLYWOOD
10-03-2011, 02:40 PM
extraordinary recessionObozo's magic word since he started his left puppet presidental run years ago.

It's just absolutely ridiculous how ignorant or plain outright stupidity of the American people in this country.

AuH20
10-03-2011, 02:43 PM
I thought we were on to the "road to recovery", thanks to the tireless work of Obozo and his minions?

Proph
10-03-2011, 04:00 PM
I thought we were on to the "road to recovery", thanks to the tireless work of Obozo and his minions?

And it's worked! Imagine where we would be WITHOUT all of that help from them!

/snarkasm