PDA

View Full Version : General chris christie buzz lets join in

smithtg
10-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Im no Chris Christie fan, but the MSM is ramping him up like they did Perry. Seems like its all staged, Perry isnt working for the war mongering, neocon Rush and Hannity listeners so lets push a new guy

What do you all think? Can he help/hurt us? Where does he stand relative to RP and lets watch him transform into RP once he enters. I suppose he may not enter, but if he doesnt the neocon MSM will be pretty peeved.

InTradePro
10-03-2011, 01:03 PM
My understanding is that privately he announced on September 27th.

What does it mean? Well he will be pumped by the media as is happening already, it will result in the end of Perry's campaign and likely to take lots of votes from Romney.
He will bring some experience of balancing the budget which may help Dr Paul in the education of democrats at a later stage.
I wonder how much his heart is really in it. If it's not he may drop out from the extreme corruption that will be exposed over the coming months. His donor list that comes out next January maybe telling.
He'll be favourite by end of October.

specsaregood
10-03-2011, 01:09 PM
He is a lot like pre-flipflop-Romney, position wise. He'll take from Romney the most and take Cain out of the mix.

bluesc
10-03-2011, 01:13 PM
I'm not worried by him. He will be a serious candidate, but he wont hurt Ron. He reminds me Giuliani.

CaptUSA
10-03-2011, 01:15 PM
I was thinking more like Fred Thompson. Entering the race too late and won't be able to catch up to speed.

The thing that scares me about Christie is that he may be the establishment's last chance. Even if he sh*ts on the stage, the media will talk about how nice the sh*t smelled and how Obama probably fears his sh*t.

Travlyr
10-03-2011, 01:26 PM
All these Republican candidates that get pushed to run is quite entertaining to watch. None of them can hold a candle to Ron Paul in intelligence, integrity, consistency, or understanding of economics and the rule of law.

But they keep hammering away hoping somebody will pick-up-the-stick and run with it. Ken doll failed, Barbie doll failed, federal reserve guy fails, big government guy fails, warmongers fail ... sheesh... anybody? Can't somebody pick-up the baton and run?

What the smart people will do is accept the fact that Ron Paul is the leader of a 21st century r3VOLution that is not going away even if the GOP rob him of the presidential nomination. So now, when listening to TV, radio, or reading newsprint it is easy to tell who is smart and who is simply a shill for the elite.
Hint: Not all Nobel prize winners are all that smart and neither are all treasury secretaries.