PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I am jumping in - I need a ONE MINUTE script for a radio ad - read!

Lord Xar
10-02-2011, 10:17 PM
So - lets do this.

I need a 30 second AND 60 second voice spot for Radio -- to promote the Black This Out Moneybomb.

Get creative. I want to ad some music to it to build drama and intensity. I want to convey some clarity in his beliefs but also promote the moneybomb.

Here are some guidelines: Keep in mind, I need like 5 secs at the end to declare the particulars of the commercial, ie.. this ad is brought to you by....

The 30 Second Spot Word Count Guideline

30 seconds, 65 words = lots of inflection, sincere read
30 seconds, 78 words = typical, straight read
30 seconds, 90 words = fast read
30 seconds, 100 words = hard sell, maximum speed read

The 60 Second Spot Word Count Guideline

60 seconds, 130 words = lots of inflection
60 seconds, 155 words = typical, straight read
60 seconds, 180 words = fast read
60 seconds, 200 words = hard sell, maximum speed read

The other thread regarding that person promoting it on the freedom radio made me get more involved with this.
I want to put this on a major radio show.

I need this fast. I need some concise, visionary ideas. :-)

LETS DO THIS!

centure7
10-02-2011, 10:23 PM
The first question is whether you have to use the same script every time. It would be nice to have two to four different scripts.

ronpaulyourmom
10-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Remember we are reaching out to existing Ron Paul supporters to donate, the "hard sell" is to get them to donate. I don't know what the best message is, but I think it should run with that basic assumption.

Proph
10-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Hah...maybe something along the lines of..."The media obviously doesn't believe it when Paul wins in their polls *cue the recent O'Reilly clip...or others*, so lets vote with our wallets (perhaps cue some headlines from the November 5th money bomb last year?)."...then specifically promote the black this out moneybomb.

^^Just a quick thought.

Sentinelrv
10-02-2011, 10:56 PM
I thought we were doing an on-air reading instead of an ad so that it reaches those who download the program on the internet.

TIMB0B
10-02-2011, 11:27 PM
I'm also looking for a :60 second radio script. However, mine is a PSA for an audio production class at school.