PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ron Paul Campaign

CAKochenash
06-14-2007, 10:27 AM
Hello, my name is Charlie and I really need to get this off my chest. Last night, I cried myself to sleep. Why? Because before I went to bed I watched the Colbert appearance and all the people who were there to greet him. I could not believe what I was seeing. Quick history lesson....I have been leading campaigns to spread truth since march of 2002 when my brother enlisted in the US military. Since about 6 months ago, I have been very frustrated and very discouraged. Since 2002, I have learned and witnessed the destruction of this country. Because of that, I have also learned how the country was MEANT to be, thus getting even more frustrated when I see those ideas undermined. BUT ANYWAY...I watched the Videos last night of the Colbert thing and I could not believe all of the people who feel my pain. I saw so many of you out there with the passion i used to have...I live in NW Indiana so getting to new york lastnight was impossible. YOU were there. YOU made it happen. Now I know, there may be some people reading this and saying..."Okay this dood is crazy, who is this dood anyway?" Thats cool. But please know this. I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU. People of the RP campaign are the people who will indeed inject change. Thank you, not just for me, but for my unborn children and their's. Oh and thanks for the tears...its been awhile.:)

dagnytaggart
06-14-2007, 10:32 AM
The Ron Paul Effect is truly amazing, isn't it?
I hope your brother is staying safe. :)

CJLauderdale4
06-14-2007, 10:36 AM
Shared tears here too!!

And just think, this is only the beginning! We are still over a year away from the completion of the primaries and the convention...

GO RON!!

CAKochenash
06-14-2007, 10:37 AM
he is safe and at home, thanks. He is just a little screwed in the head, but thats war right?

CAKochenash
06-14-2007, 10:37 AM
Shared tears here too!!

And just think, this is only the beginning! We are still over a year away from the completion of the primaries and the convention...

GO RON!!
yeah....this thing is soo huge soo early. I am very excited.

DjLoTi
06-14-2007, 10:38 AM
As we say in DJ land... "biggups massiv" haha... !!! boh!

Noodles
06-14-2007, 10:40 AM
What we are attempting is no less a feat than the literal salvation of the greatest nation in the world, now or ever. That's how I truly feel about this landmark effort we are undertaking. I think being overcome by tears is par for the course.

Rock on, Ron.

LibertyBelle
06-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Thanks for posting that letter, I was moved to tears yesterday after finding out how many people showed up in NY.

By the way, I'm originally from NW Indiana....Hobart that is! Was just there last
4th of July. Gotta love Hoosiers! :D

Hope your brother is doing well and staying out of harm's way.

CAKochenash
06-14-2007, 10:42 AM
What we are attempting is no less a feat than the literal salvation of the greatest nation in the world, now or ever. That's how I truly feel about this landmark effort we are undertaking. I think being overcome by tears is par for the course.

Rock on, Ron.

I can agree. If America falls, the world will crumble. Not because they need us. They need to see freedom from oppression. We need to preserve that freedom.

CAKochenash
06-14-2007, 10:45 AM
Thanks for posting that letter, I was moved to tears yesterday after finding out how many people showed up in NY.

By the way, I'm originally from NW Indiana....Hobart that is! Was just there last
4th of July. Gotta love Hoosiers! :D

Hope your brother is doing well and staying out of harm's way.

WOW thats awesome. I am from Valparaiso. Good to know there is intelligent life here. haha