PDA

View Full Version : Counter FED / Cain debate meterial (devaluation of the $).

banks11
10-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Here is an idea that i believe would be a great tool in the next debates, and with it's illustrative qualities has a high chance of going viral in the media.
I don't like giving attention to Cain but he might be the next one to challenge during debates, and either way the fed (caps where only for better visibility in the title) is a good subject to bring up in the debate per Ron's record, ESPECIALLY with the following idea (in my opinion).

When possible Ron should take out a dollar bill at tear it in different places, let me explain.

-He should calculate from the time Herman started in the fed to the end how much the fed devalued the $, and tear that piece of while saying something like this ; "while you where in the fed Mr Cain you contributed to tax and devalue Americans money by this much".

-He should then calculate from the time Herman started in the fed to present day and tear that of the dollar bill while saying something like this ; "and this is how much you in joining and conspiring with the fed gang have taxed and devalued dollar since 1995".

This can be put into many different performances but the main idea is to use a real dollar bill on stage and attack Cain and the FED.