PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly disqualifies Ron Paul/Cain from his poll b/c they received too many votes!

wongster41
10-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Not sure if this was posted but Bill'OReilly dismissed his own poll on his website www.billoreilly.com with the question "Based on the Republican debates so far, which candidate do you favor?" because Ron Paul and Herman Cain had too many votes? wtf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXsWRptI_SY&feature=related

chri5opher
10-02-2011, 12:43 PM
//

Dr.3D
10-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Here is more reaction to this.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?317904-Results-to-be-Shown-on-O-reilly-Factor-ONLINE-POLL-VOTE-RON-PAUL&p=3607788&viewfull=1#post3607788

centure7
10-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Once Ron Paul is winning a poll by a solid margin, its then actually counter-productive to put in even more votes at that point because the poll will be dismissed as a stuffed ballot.

D.A.S.
10-02-2011, 01:31 PM
No-spin zone, eh...

Dr.3D
10-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Once Ron Paul is winning a poll by a solid margin, its then actually counter-productive to put in even more votes at that point because the poll will be dismissed as a stuffed ballot.

Even if the results are correct? That poll only allowed voting once.

wongster41
10-02-2011, 02:06 PM

I wonder if Bill will actually show the poll results on his webpage. This bias shit reminds me of 2008 all over again.

Dr.3D
10-02-2011, 02:09 PM
I wonder if Bill will actually show the poll results on his webpage. This bias shit reminds me of 2008 all over again.

I doubt he will. But the current poll (The morality of killing a terrorist) is 50:50 and it's still showing the results. I wonder how long it will though.
htxp://billoreilly.com/poll-center

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Fuck the Media. Read that Bill. You elitist pricks.

(Can you tell I genuinely dislike the Media about as much as I do the puppeteers like GE, Raytheon, and the Surveillance State)

Invi
10-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Bill.. Having the most votes is what puts you ahead in polls..

head. hurts.

FSP-Rebel
10-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Hits on his website from Cain and Paul supporters aren't welcome apparently. Even though we know Cain to be status quo, the elites are gauging the support of him as part of the anti-est vote.

Carehn
10-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Damn cheats! Getting people to vote for your guy has nothing to do with politics! This is flipen hysterical. He should have done this in a better way buy fining some for voting to much and adding to the guys who didn't vote enough.

I think this is how we should hold elections. We need someone like bill to moderate and guess how many people would have voted for whom if only other people, better sections of society based on how bill sees it showed.

That would mean McCain won because according to bill people should have been more exited about him and many of the votes Obama got should not have counted because they showed up to vote when they shouldn't have.

This all makes sense now, Romney really did win the poll. Am glad Bill was their to explain it to me. Damn, I could have come away thinking that Ron Paul had won that poll. Few, dodged a bullet there. Thanx for the heads up bill.

chadhb
10-02-2011, 07:15 PM
I love the polls where they just start out with a 4,000 point handicap for Mitt and Perry and still lose.

Kludge
10-02-2011, 07:19 PM
I think even Bill recognizes how easy those "protections" are to get around. Kind of silly to have silly polls and then not post them because the creator thinks the results are too silly, though. It seems Bill takes his online polls seriously.

jasonxe
10-02-2011, 07:21 PM
we need a new plan of attack where we keep the votes a bit ahead.

Imaginos
10-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Disqualified?
Spoken like a true spokesperson for the Military Industrial Complex and the Banking Cartel.

rprprs
10-02-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm composing a letter to the TV rating services (such as Nielson) and suggesting that they dismiss and revise the current ratings for "The O'Reilly Factor" since his audience is comprised largely of brain-dead viewers whose viewership shouldn't count.