PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on no-knock warrants?

LibertyMage
10-02-2011, 10:41 AM
This is related to a current and future state-level initiatives and the current presidential campaign - this is important.

I need to find Ron Paul's position on no-knock warrants. Either written or via video. Video is better if it is available. I would think I could find this fairly easy but I have not been able to come up with anything.

Does anyone know where I can find information about Ron's position on no-knock warrants?

Voluntary Man
10-02-2011, 11:21 AM
I'd be shocked if he favored them, considering the carnage they lead to ... that and the fact that cops apparently can't read a f***ing map, and as often as not kick down the wrong door, and murder an innocent family. add to that the fact that many such warrants are issued for mundane "offended," and you've identified one of the greatest travesties of justice in recent years. if Ron Paul favored them, I'd be shocked.es of justice in recent years. if Ron Paul favored them, I'd be shocked.

pcosmar
10-02-2011, 11:23 AM
The Constitution.
4th amendment in particular. Though the 5th and 6th are relevant.

LibertyMage
10-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Both points are correct. I am looking for something "on paper".

pcosmar
10-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Both points are correct. I am looking for something "on paper".

I miss the Ron Paul Library. My sig line is taken from a speech in 2004. There were other places he touched on the subject, but I am not sure of any dealing specifically with No Knocks.

Feeding the Abscess
10-02-2011, 12:00 PM
I'd search "Ron Paul PATRIOT Act" and go from there.

rambone
10-02-2011, 12:18 PM
He's been criticizing Police State tactics for decades.