PDA

View Full Version : POLL: The morality of killing a terrorist - Ron Paul question.

Feelgood
10-02-2011, 10:35 AM
I know this is not really a grassroots thing, but it seems to be the forum that gets the most attention. Mods move it later if you must, just need to get some votes in first please.

So Bill O' is trying to be slick, and making it harder to see a Ron Paul poll. He asks the question...

Congressman Ron Paul criticized the Obama administration for "assassinating" U.S.-born Anwar al-Awlaki with a drone attack. Where do you stand?

With your choices being...

• He's right - it's immoral & illegal
• Al-Awlaki's killing is justified

Go to his site, left side under the Poll Center section. Go to the 'The morality of killing a terrorist' poll and vote it.

Thanks.

hxxp://billoreilly.com/site/Survey

Feelgood
10-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Wow, I really thought we would turn the tides of this poll, Im surprised the numbers have not changed at all. We are actually losing a poll! What is up with that guys? :)

sailingaway
10-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Who reads O'Reilly? Therein you have your answer. I already voted, or I would.

r3volution
10-02-2011, 12:05 PM
phuck O'Reilly , i have a poll for him .
Do you think it is ok to sexually harass women that work for you ?

* Yes

*Sometimes

Feelgood
10-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Well my thoughts were more of an F'U to O'Reilly for how he treated that poll that Ron won. He tried to cleverly hide this poll question, but got caught. :) Just another way to send him a message and let him know we are still here.

jason43
10-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Honestly this issue is a tough sell. When the argument is pitched as "do you think we should be able to kill terrorists" it's not really a winnable argument.

The issue is that who exactly is a terrorist? Does the president have the right to point his finger at someone and say kill him without ever being charged or indicted for a crime? When sitting members of congress are calling the tea party terrorists should we be concerned?

Without putting it into context of the precedent it sets, there is no way to argue the point.

FA.Hayek
10-02-2011, 12:25 PM
we need a strong showing here, at the least to PISS OF OREILLY