PDA

View Full Version : You have Youtube channel right ? 4 step program to help BTO - moneybomb on Youtube!

qwerty
10-02-2011, 04:13 AM
1. First and most important, download one of the existing Black This Out promotional videos and upload it to your YouTube channel. This will notify all of your subscribers about the new video and everyone that watches it will be notified about the money bomb. This is the easiest and fastest way to notify as many people as possible about the event. I wouldn't worry about asking permission to re-upload a video, though you can if you feel you have to. Most of the people that created these promotional videos did it to help spread the word about the money bomb and I'd assume they'd be happy that you're uploading it to spread the message. Like I said though, you can ask permission if you feel you have to. May I suggest using the following video to upload...

http://youtu.be/Pp0sb46aehI

It's short, so people will watch the whole thing and see the website details at the end. It's also exciting and energizing. It puts people in the perfect mood to go pledge on the website and start promoting. I personally use Orbit Downloader to download videos from YouTube, but if you prefer another program, go ahead and use that instead. The important thing here is that all your subscribers are notified about the money bomb. Here is the link to Orbit Downloader in case you need it...

http://www.orbitdownloader.com/

2. Add an annotation on all your current and future Ron Paul videos up until Oct 19th mentioning the money bomb and listing the website. In my opinion, the best place to add the annotation would be the beginning of the video to guarantee as many people get to see the message as possible. Remember, not everyone finishes watching a video all the way to the end. Adding the message to the beginning will guarantee they see it. It might be even more effective to add one at the beginning for those who might not reach the end of the video, and one at the end in order to remind people to check out the website now that your video has completed. If you don't know how to add an annotation to your video, check out this tutorial...

http://youtu.be/O46Lfz4ekH0

3. Add the money bomb website link to your video description.

4. Either you yourself post a comment about the money bomb and link to the website, OR look through the comments section of your video and thumb up any comments referencing the money bomb. Doing either will automatically bump up the comment to the top of the comment list. The money bomb details will then be visible to everyone commenting on your video. In order to actually post a comment with the money bomb website in it, you may need to alter the address to look like this...

BlackThisOut[dot]com

Please consider taking these 4 steps on all your Ron Paul videos from now up until Oct 19th. It will really help to make as many people aware of this event as possible and it will guarantee Ron Paul has a $6,000,000 day. Also, when I'm sending out these messages, it definitely helps to increase my enthusiasm when people respond to let me know that they're actually going to help out. It lets me know whether or not I'm making a difference, so please let me know what you think. Anyway, thank you for considering this!

I know there are lot of people with channels here! :)

lucent
10-02-2011, 04:20 AM
As I said in the other thread, need like a 30 second teaser ad to put at the beginning of YouTube videos.

Sentinelrv
10-02-2011, 04:21 AM
That is part of the message we're sending to all the Ron Paul people on YouTube, just in case everyone is wondering. You can find the whole thing in the main Black This Out thread.

qwerty
10-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Bump!

qwerty
10-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Bump!

Sentinelrv
10-03-2011, 02:11 AM
Qwerty, change the video in the post to the new one.

qwerty
10-03-2011, 02:13 AM
Qwerty, change the video in the post to the new one.

yes, sir!

qwerty
10-04-2011, 03:03 AM
Bumpity bump!

qwerty
10-04-2011, 10:27 PM
Bump for activism! :)