PDA

View Full Version : Large donations for his PAC and his moneybombs?

Spanky
10-01-2011, 07:33 PM
I live in the Orthopedic Capital of the world. Many generous GIVING CEO's live here. Many of which I've done the research and don't have their hands in politicians pockets.

Anyways, I am doing all that I can, getting copy places to try and sponsor fliers to pass out

http://ronpauldesigns.blogspot.com/p/specials.html < I can't afford either of these (already donated to his EOQP 3 times) but if I gave addresses, and someone had some of these....would you send them to the addresses?

This could give us a BIG boost in his PAC funds!

Just a thought!

AdamT
10-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Send them here http://revolutionpac.com/donate

Spanky
10-01-2011, 09:06 PM
I shall. But I need a selling point. A 19 year old kid going to the rich neighborhood, what's my best point of attack?

evilfunnystuff
10-02-2011, 09:42 AM
bump

Okie RP fan
10-09-2011, 05:38 PM
I shall. But I need a selling point. A 19 year old kid going to the rich neighborhood, what's my best point of attack?

This is definitely a tough one...

Invoke some scenarios where you won't be able to have children, or you won't want to have children saddled with debts and endless wars.

I don't know, just spit ballin'.

Brendan Wenzel
10-09-2011, 06:56 PM
When going after big donors, it's important to show them that their donation is an investment for the future. We also need to show them that their money will be used wisely and effectively.

My advice would be to not focus on getting money, but instead build relationships with them and get them to pledge to vote for Ron Paul. If they feel you're only there for their money, they will see right through your motives and will shut you down with a quickness.

Just be nice and friendly.

SpicyTurkey
10-09-2011, 07:10 PM
When going after big donors, it's important to show them that their donation is an investment for the future. We also need to show them that their money will be used wisely and effectively.

My advice would be to not focus on getting money, but instead build relationships with them and get them to pledge to vote for Ron Paul. If they feel you're only there for their money, they will see right through your motives and will shut you down with a quickness.

Just be nice and friendly.

This

simplyjacy
10-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Anyways, I am doing all that I can, getting copy places to try and sponsor fliers to pass out
http://ronpauldesigns.blogspot.com/p/specials.html < I can't afford either of these (already donated to his EOQP 3 times) but if I gave addresses, and someone had some of these....would you send them to the addresses?

I agree with the posts above... and it seems like you want to have something to leave for them.
Howabout the starter kit instead? The Specials only included stickers & the classic business cards. I can get you the Starter Kit so you can get to choose which card is best fitting to the certain groups and they are handy to pass out whenever you need them.

Let me know...