PDA

View Full Version : AIPAC, Neocons and the state of Israel.

Ponce
06-14-2007, 10:17 AM
Does anyone knows (for sure) where Ron Paul stands in regards to those at the heading of this thread?.........

Is he going to make the Israel Lobby register as foreign agents?

Has he said anything about continuing our "aid" to the state of Isral?

Is he going to clean house and kick out all the Neocons controlling the country?

All this may sound "silly" or "stupid" to some of you but in order to fix the problem in our current government we must address the root of the problem because anything else would be only a Band-Aid.

I have said that I do support Ron Paul but after doing a search I havent really seen anything about what I have talked about.

Thanks in advanced........... Ponce

propanes
06-14-2007, 11:07 AM
In a pre-war interview with Bill Moyers from 2002 he talks about the influence of the lobby. Aside from not listening too much to special interests I don't know what he would do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OenXhQvgYwo

Ponce
06-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Well, neither am I not a anti-Semite but I am anti-Zoinist-Israeli.

Why do you guys think we are in so much trouble now???

Unless Ron Paul reafirmed his convictions as the president of the US by doing something about them then all that he will be doing is to place a Band-Aid over the problem and also to ignore the elephant in the living room.

We need a president who will be for American first, second and third and not for the state of israel.

Remember folks that no matter how hard they try to make you believe that you are a anti-Semite for being anti-Zionist that that's not the case.....the Zionist movement is a political party and no part of the Semite Jews, as a matter of fact the Semite Jews ARE anti-Zionists.

Broadlighter
06-14-2007, 06:18 PM
This is part of that old argument - if you are not for me, you are against me. It leaves no room for neutrality.

With a Ron Paul presidency, there will be more money floating around in the market economy. That means it will be easier for Jews who want to support Israel with their money to do so. It's not anti-semitic in any sense of the word. If anything it empowers individual Jews to do more to support causes they care most about.

Ponce
06-14-2007, 08:24 PM
Even though I do care about the billions of our tax payers money going to them every year for free I am more concern about THE POWER that we are giving them.

We have way to many public servants who are for the state of Israel first and for the US second, even if they were born in the US.

Three percent of those people does not make the United States and is time to recover that which thanks to them we have lost....... Christmas, pledge of alliance in the classrooms, prayers (if they want to do so), the vote to send our boys to die overseas, peace with the Arabs (they are also Semites) and a lot more.

By the way, I am a Marrano......a Marrano (in Spanish it means pig) is a Spanish Jew that went to Spain from Egypt long ago, I am not a practicing Jew in any way form or shape and two of my sixteens great grand dads were killed for being Jews.

You can put me down for what I am saying, but I will always get up.

"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"... Ponce

LibertyBelle
06-15-2007, 08:57 AM
Ponce, RP does not believe in giving gov't aid to or having an alliance with any country, but promotes trade and friendship with all. llepard's links explain RP's position. He is definitely not pro-Zionist, only pro-American. RP will stand his ground, nothing to worry about. :cool:

Ponce
06-15-2007, 11:10 AM
Thanks for your words friends but I always say that nothing happens till it happens.

In the news......."The state of Israel ""aproves"" the sale of special weapons to Saudi Arabia after making a ""deal"" with the US".......... why should we make a deal with them??? We are letting a spot of fly shit on the wall tell us what to do or what not to do.

The influence that they have on the US government is overwhelming, I don't blame the Israelis for acting this way no more than I blame a mosquito that lands on you and sucks your blood.

Ron Paul don't need the "Jewish" votes in the US in order to win but the American votes.......... we will not fight for the Jewish votes but will fight for the American votes.

Is time to walk the streets once again and being able to say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" without being afraid of being "incorrect" or going to jail.

Is time for Americans to control America once again.......

LibertyBelle
06-15-2007, 11:57 AM
I agree that there is a huge problem with all of the AIPAC supporting members of Congress. Until RP becomes prez, and more people vote in Constitutionalists and people of integrity/courage to Congress, there will be a battle. No doubt about it. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Changing the dumb-downed Israeli support of many Jewish and Christian Americans is a tough one, too. Massive brainwashing in synagogues and churches, they have been led to put Israel first and not America. This is a serious problem. If people want to donate to Israel on their own, fine, but not use my money for their religious and other beliefs.

As for prayer and Christmas celebration in public schools and other domains, RP believes as per the Constitution, that this is an issue for local governments. Each area should decide the status quo when concerning religious based programs and celebrations regarding public government institutions. In the past, if you didn't like what was presented in an area, you could live somewhere that did represent your beliefs and values. This way, the local governments have to answer to the people and parents of the area, and not to the Feds. Just like RP said...."Roe versus Wade ruined it for everyone." If the local area decides on no group prayer in schools, than they can, and vice versa. When it becomes Federal, nobody has a choice. Of course forced participation in prayer is out of the question....as well as prohibiting individual prayer.

Ponce
06-15-2007, 01:25 PM
I don't see Christmas as something religious, for I have no religion, but as somehing nice in order to bring people together........ It wasen't so long ago that even the Jews just to say to you "Merry Christmas" but now thanks to the Zionists taking power of the US government we are forced to do as they say.

One thing that "those" people are doing is separating the general population in order to control them better......we have seen this happen in Iraq, Afgha, Palestine and other places because they know that in unite there is strength.

Separate the people and have them fight each other and half the war is won, do you really believe that it was the Iraqis themselves who iniciated the fight against each other?.....BULL...... outside forces initiated the initial fight by being the instigators, as it was in Gaza and in Lebanon.

To the older American generation, remember what the past was like and what the US used to mean not only to us but also to those that were always dreaming of coming to this great land.....teach your childrens what it was like.

Freedom does not come for free, you must FIGHT for it.

PS: When was the last time that you saw any Arab movies like....Ali Baba and the Forties Thief or Aladin and the Magic Lamp...... because the Zionists control the media and the movies they want to separete us from everything that will make us think of the Arabs as being good people......... You ever seen a movie where a Zionist Jews was the bad guy???

Ponce
06-16-2007, 12:31 PM
Ok people tell me this, if the state of Israel (the Zionists) don't control the US government then WHY all those going for the seat at the White House have a need to go to the state of Israel???????.

Fred Thompson is going next week in order to pay his "respects" and kiss the "holy" ass.....upssssss sorry, meant to say Holy WALL.

Like Sharon told Perez "Don't worry we control America and they know it"

I say that Fred Thompson is the only thing standing between Ron Paul and the White house.........and the only way that RP will win will be with an overwhelming numbers of votes from "We The People".

"For the future of a free America, vote Ron Paul in 2008"... Ponce

Ponce
06-16-2007, 09:09 PM
I know that many of you agreed with me and yet you say nothing, why?

As long as the flag of the state of Israel doesn't fly alongside the American flag (as it did whith the Nazi flag at one time) to me that means that we are still free and with chance of getting rid of the poison that is infecting out nation.

"NO USRael"....... I say to you.

With the blood of those now long gone we took over this land and with your votes we must now keep it..........

However.......I see a dark cloud in our future, a dark cloud that like a mantle of tears will embrace us all and unles we do what is right it then will come to be true.

Do I sound like crazy guy to you?......to myself I DO, but only because I have seen a lot and I know what doing nothing can do.....there are at this time a lot of new camps being build for your future and unless we act now against those who are a danger to this nation must of all will someday be there.

We need someone in the White Whous who will not be a straw president and who will be for the Amererican people...... will Ron Paul be the one? I for one am willing to give him a chance=======but only for as long as he doesn't go to the state of Israel to "Pay his respects. Ron Paul should go to the Veteran Hospitals and give his respect to those who were wounded because of the bad president that we now have.

False votes are bought with Israeli influence but true votes comes from what we know is the right thing to do, no ammount of money can buy the truth for the truth speaks for itself.

By the way folks..... no apologies for my bad English and grammar..... I am from Cuba and doing the best that I can, to me what counts the most is that you know that I am talking from the heart.

If you feel that I am right then SAY SO and if you feel tha I am wrong then also SAY SO.

Ponce
06-17-2007, 11:24 AM
You say "We stick to the policy prescription and keep the hate part out"...... to me that sound more like "Don't muddy the water keep calm and talk only about peace".

A beautiful lake has always calm waters but at the bottom there is always mud and sometimes when you dive you will get stuck in the mud and die.

The good and bad must be brought to the surface otherwise there will always be doubts and I don't want any doubts about Ron Paul, no man can have two masters and specially one who might be the future leader of this nation.

I don't have to tell you the powerfull hold that the Zionists has on this country (by way of IPAC) and that most of everything that we do has to do with them, we have killed over half a million Iraqis because of them and now we want the Iraqis to fix the mess that we made......and of course we stole their cash and now want to steal their oil.

Does anyone here REALLY THINK (if you are capable of thinking) that Iran is a danger to the US????????? that we should invade them in order to stop them from sending missile with nuclear warhead to the US??????? ......you may say "Yes but they said that they want to WIPE the state of Israel of the map" well, the translation was wrong and it was made by the Israelis themselves.

Evry time there is a civil war somewhere either we go in person or send the UN and yet the Palestinians are in a death camp and WE THE PEOPLE say nothing, they have no food, water, hospitals, schools, jobs... and that's ok with us?.

The Israelis steal their land in order to build their settlements with OUR MONEY and that's ok with you?

Anyway, I am old and tired and pissed off....... don't give up your guns because some day you might need it, remember that all of those now at war overseas will not be coming back to be "farmers" but that many of them will be working for mercenaries companies that some day will tell you what to do, like in New Orleans????? keep your powder dry.

The WWW is a great place to find the truth (the only place) do it yourselves and you will see.

Ron Paul is our only and last chance to save this land but I have a feeling that we will have King George before the next elections.

RJB
06-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Throwing around words like "Israel first," "Zionist," etc. is so anti-Paul. He is against foreign aid PERIOD. I think the word rascist gets thrown in when people only mention cutting off aid to Israel. We are about individual, not collective rights.

And from what I know Dr. Paul has only 2 masters: God who has given all men liberty, and the constitution.

Ponce
06-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Remember amigos that being a Zionist is not being part of a religion or even a class of people but to be part of a political party.

Some people call me anti Semite, to me being a anti Semite means being also against the Arabs for you must remember that both the Jews and the Muslims came from the same father so that they were brothers, the Zionist has invested millions of dollars in order to brainwash the average person into thinking that to be against them is to be also against the Jews of the Bible, as far as I am concern the word Nazi and Zionist occupies the same space.

I could tell you a lot about the Zionists as being the founders of the Communist party and how five of the seven initial poliburo members were Jews, but....... do your own search on the WWW and you will see, I won't even guide you but want you to learn the same way that I did.

Is not what I have learned about those people but what I CAN FEEL....and believe me when I say that "they are evil"

To me the Zionists are foreing enemies to be fought as we would any other.

By the way, Senator Lieberman is once again screaming that we must attack Iran because they are about to kill all the Israelis.

Expect for the Israelis to go into Gaza and start killing men, woman and children in a mass scale and to kick out those that remain alive out of the land.....bombs and missiles don't know the difference between the flesh of the young and the flesh of a fighter.

"To be ready is not"... Ponce

PS: Do you know about the oil wells in Gaza??? oh yes there are.

wildcatlh
06-18-2007, 09:04 AM
Prefaced by saying that I'm Jewish, but I agree with Dr. Paul WRT foreign aid to all other nations, Israel or otherwise...

Yes, there's a difference between being anti-zionist and anti-semetic, but you're toeing that line. When you cross into the "control of the media" and the communist party stuff, you start to get much closer to "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" territory.

tsoldrin
06-18-2007, 09:36 AM
Israel would be very wise to study the 'blowback' theory... eventually, it's horrible foreign policy is going to come back to bite them in the ass in a very big way.

Ponce
06-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Prefaced by saying that I'm Jewish, but I agree with Dr. Paul WRT foreign aid to all other nations, Israel or otherwise...

Yes, there's a difference between being anti-zionist and anti-semetic, but you're toeing that line. When you cross into the "control of the media" and the communist party stuff, you start to get much closer to "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" territory.

You say "but you're toeing that line"....... I am not because the line is very well define as you have have done when you use the "Protocols of the Elders" as an example, the "real" Jews or Jews of the Bible have nothing to do with Protocols wich were made AFTER 1872........ I believe that the Jews of the Bible have been around a little bit longer than that.

AND YES, the Zionists do control the news, movies and so on and were the founders of the Communist party......do a search on the WWW.

Ponce
06-18-2007, 04:35 PM
The state of Israel is getting ready to invade Gaza and their minister (for Israel) is here in the states asking for more money.......which of course he will get.

In the news today, every day more vets livin on the streets , more families sleeping in their cars, more jobs being lost......but is ok, we still have more money for the Zionistsl

Those people like to brag as to how dumb the Arabs are and how many Noble prizes they have beacause they are sooooooo smart, and yet, they have to beg for money from us....they are right, we are DUMB for giving it to them.

AND YOU GUYS ASKED ME WHY I AM SO PISSED OFF AT THEM? OI VEY.

Ponce
06-19-2007, 09:15 AM
Looks to me like you people want to ignored the elephant in the living room either because you don't think that you can do anything about it or becacuse you really don't have the needed information to believe what I am saying.

Ron Paul will be OUR LAST CHANCE to stop the Zionist-Neocons, if we don't do it now then ....... well, why go on.

The America that we have now is NOTHING like the America that we have now, I for one am making plans to leave the country is Ron Paul looses his bid for the white house...... as the old saying goes "Love it or leave it", I would still love it but my life and wellbeing is more important.

But who knows....... maybe bullets will take the place of votes if Bush becomes King George before the next elections and in a way that would be good because it will unite the true patriots in America.

What I really don't understand is how can you guys just sit back and do nothing when 78% of the country is against Bush...... in the "bananas" republics in Latin America we have the guts to do something when the government is against us, why aren't you?....... baaaaaaa baaaaaaa baaaaaaaa the sheeps answered back at me.

"When the government is not for the people it is then the right of the people to take over the government, after all ......the people are the government"... Ponce

Ponce
06-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Todays news, Bush is giving more money to the state of Israel but I don't know how much....... more vets on the streets (I should gather all of them and form my own army)..... the US and the state of Israel are dividing the Palestinian people (divide and conquer?).

Over 460 reads on this thread and only about 5 comments???...... what's wrong with you people, do I have to take you by the hand and show you what to do?, no wonder the Zionist Neocons are taking over the US with no problem.

It is said that the children of today are the hope of tomorrow (I said that) well, we are in deep trouble.

Played some Texas Holdem Them today and won $150.00...... as usual half is going to the Palestinians by way of "Interpal" in the UK (yes, is legal).

angrydragon
06-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Why is the US government giving aid to Israel?

lucius
06-19-2007, 10:45 PM
Todays news, Bush is giving more money to the state of Israel but I don't know how much....... more vets on the streets (I should gather all of them and form my own army)..... the US and the state of Israel are dividing the Palestinian people (divide and conquer?).

Over 460 reads on this thread and only about 5 comments???...... what's wrong with you people, do I have to take you by the hand and show you what to do?, no wonder the Zionist Neocons are taking over the US with no problem.

It is said that the children of today are the hope of tomorrow (I said that) well, we are in deep trouble.

Played some Texas Holdem Them today and won $150.00...... as usual half is going to the Palestinians by way of "Interpal" in the UK (yes, is legal).

Dr. Paul’s genuine position of “…avoid entangling alliances and stop meddling in the internal affairs of other nations…” is far superior to all of the ZOG presidential shills. I understand how they use a powerful propagandist technique of eliminating articulate dissent by labeling one as ‘Anti-Semitic’ (see Theodor Herzl Diary, Part I, pp. 16). This label does not apply to Dr. Paul and I will do my best to avoid this huge pitfall by only representing his Constitutional position in this matter, for I believe as you that Dr. Paul is our last hope.

Ponce, this just my opinion. The deck is stacked, why play into their hand? Step over this third-rail in the open forum. Maybe start a thread in the ‘Hot Topics’ to educate? We all got to make Dr. Paul’s message so large that it cannot be marginalized.

LibertyBelle
06-19-2007, 11:13 PM
Cowbot makes a very good point. The US supposedly contributes just as much to Egypt and The Saudis, but for all we know this is a lie from the Ministry of Truth. I understand the Zionist controlled lobbies/news and your concern, it is a very legitimate one. Plus, our country is in huge debt which is growing exponentially, yet we give money to other countries. Let them get into their own debt instead of adding to ours!

Gotta get RP elected! Yes, you are right, the Zionists are imposters pretending to be men of the Jewish faith. Fakes, imposters, born again deceivers. They don't worship a higher power, but a lower one.

Ponce
06-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Lol Angrydragon, where have you been for the last 60 years???, that's the problem with much of the american people.....they don't know what is really going on.

We have been giving aid to the state of Israel for the past 60 years because they are our "friend", hell with friends like that who the hell needs enemies.

The Israeli lobby in DC is the biggest lobby in the US and consist of about 5,000 and with a bugget of around 50 millions a year and then you have AIPAC and the rest of the gang..... the Israeli lobby are supposed to be register as foreign agents but they have never done it.

Now they are talking about allowing them to come to the US without a visa, meaning that they will have open door to come in and raise more hell than what they are doing now without keeping track of them.

If you really want to start learning about them then type "Khazars" in search, after that go and search for the founders of the Communist Party.....a lot to learn.

If you need some help with links then let me know...... I only doing it for you because you asked.....thanks for asking.

"Drop by drop the bucket will be filled"... Ponce

cowbot
06-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Ponce, I understand why you are angry about support for Israel. But the USA supported and supports tens or hundreds of regimes around the world that commit abuses and crimes of various scales.

But the Ron Paul campaign isn't about pointing fingers of blame at people, it's about fixing our idea of the role of government, especially the federal government. Nowhere does the constitution authorize the federal government to tax Americans and give that money to other nations and groups!

If Americans want to donate money to foreign nations and movements, they can do it with their own money (like the Irish-American support for Irish independence movements).

The Ron Paul campaign is not about picking sides in foreign conflicts, but it is about following the constitution. "Be friends with foreign nations, trade with them..."

Do you understand now why this topic isn't really appropriate?

Cheers,

John Quincy Adams II
06-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Mystery Babylon, World Government, the Neo-Cons. Can't buy or sell with out the mark or computer chip. You know the mason's worship Solomon's temple and some in Israel want to rebuild it. I think this may have to do with 2Thessalonians chapter 2 verse 3-6. Don't know if you can approach the matter any other way than try to talk to the people to support what Ron Paul stands for. Then maybe that day will not come in our life time or our children's but I think that day will come. I don't disagree with you pounce but all i can do is vote for ron paul. But even then he has to deal with congress and the multi money against him. Not to mention the federal reserve, nothing other than a collection of central banks. like Lehman brothers bank, Kuhn, Loeb bank, Chase Manhattan bank, Goldman, Sachs bank in new york, and the ones not even in our country that make up the federal reserve like Rothschild banks of london and berlin, Lazard borthers bank in paris, Israel Moses Seif banks of italy, and Warburg bank of hamburg and amsterdam. this is why we must support ron paul and get our gold standard money system back. Ron Paul is our hope for this nation and thank God for him but Christ is my Hope to leave this mess behind. I am suppose to be like sheep. bbbbaaaaaaa.

John Quincy Adams II
06-20-2007, 07:34 AM
Mystery Babylon, World Government, the Neo-Cons. Can't buy or sell with out the mark or computer chip. You know the mason's worship Solomon's temple and some in Israel want to rebuild it. I think this may have to do with 2Thessalonians chapter 2 verse 3-6. Don't know if you can approach the matter any other way than try to talk to the people to support what Ron Paul stands for. Then maybe that day will not come in our life time or our children's but I think that day will come. I don't disagree with you pounce but all i can do is vote for ron paul. But even then he has to deal with congress and the multi money against him. Not to mention the federal reserve, nothing other than a collection of central banks. like Lehman brothers bank, Kuhn, Loeb bank, Chase Manhattan bank, Goldman, Sachs bank in new york, and the ones not even in our country that make up the federal reserve like Rothschild banks of london and berlin, Lazard borthers bank in paris, Israel Moses Seif banks of italy, and Warburg bank of hamburg and amsterdam. this is why we must support ron paul and get our gold standard money system back. Ron Paul is our hope for this nation and thank God for him but Christ is my Hope to leave this mess behind.

Ponce
06-20-2007, 12:45 PM
Cowbot you say "Do you understand now why this topic isn't really appropriate?'

In other words, don't look at the guy with a different uniform than yours and pointing a rifle at you and maybe he won't shoot you?.....thanks to the WWW I am now awake and see the Zionist Israelis for what they really are, the rose colored glasses are off.

In the news today....... Israelis jets and tanks are now attacking the Gaza, only four deaths hahahahahahahahaha love it, and you tell me that they don't control the news?

The US sending two big shots to the state of Israel in order to see what kind of military weapons they will want in the NEXT TEN YEARS, but of course cluster bombs being one of them.

By the way, they now want our "invicible" planes....... expect China to have copies two years after we given them to the state of Israel......remember the missiles?

Just found out today about a prescription medication coming from the state of Israel (world wide) that cost only .50 cents (maybe even less) and sells for $26.00 per each injection with billions being made every year.....they have three factories and now working on the forth one.

If anyone reading me would like some of the links that I have about those people please say so and I will post them.......

"The first step in learning is to ask"... Ponce

PS: My most sicere apologies to those of you who don't like OR believe what I am saying but I really believe that this is our last chance to do something about those people and that Ron Paul is the man to do it.

Ponce
06-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Looks to me like you guys want to keep on serving the Zionists of the state of Israel as slaves right here in the states, oh yes, you are slaves and yet you don't know it.

Anyway, I do hope that Ron Paul is more awaken than those here....... in order to be saved you must want to be saved but the problem is that you don't know from what and neither do you want to know therefore you will remain slaves.

Good luck to one and all and may The Force be with you.

BravoSix
06-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Yes, yes......because not spending our entire day posting about Zionists on an internet message board equates to tacit approval of slavery to Israel. :rolleyes:

RJB
06-21-2007, 08:03 PM
Looks to me like you guys want to keep on serving the Zionists of the state of Israel as slaves right here in the states, oh yes, you are slaves and yet you don't know it.

You sound like a one issue voter. I'm against foreign aid to ALL countries-- including the palistinians. I know Israel does their share of evil but I'm not going to pretend that the palistinians who send their kids in to Israel with bombs strapped on them to blow up women and children are heroes either.

Let's get our nose out of Everyones business-- and yes, I do agree Israel is one of those we should get out of bed with.

But most of my activism on this forum right now is devoted to learning about the campaign, phoning and mailing those in Iowa, doing local activities to get Ron elected. If I aven't visitted your thread enough to your liking, I apologize :rolleyes:

enhanced_deficit
03-13-2019, 04:39 PM
Foreign aid and lobbies are back in news again.

I'm against foreign aid to ALL countries--

This may happen soon if GOP won White House and Congress again.

RJB
03-13-2019, 08:14 PM
Foreign aid and lobbies are back in news again.

This may happen soon if GOP won White House and Congress again.

It's weird getting a reply from 2007. It's like time travel. Also if this is the Ponce I think it is, I got to know him better on another forum. I am sad to say that he passed away a few years ago.

enhanced_deficit
03-13-2019, 09:30 PM
Yea lots of water has flown under the bridges but amazingly many of the same political questions on foreign policy/aid are today still a major issue as these were then.

AZJoe
03-23-2019, 09:47 AM
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51922828_10157141428984430_7306535601598103552_n.j pg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=a21f596ac66cdde09e25af6242e28f34&oe=5D085841