PDA

View Full Version : Plants for Perry & Romney & Cain

Lord Xar
10-01-2011, 04:05 PM
To me, it is obvious that there are plants in RP movement who are use conspiracy theories etc.. to label RP by default thru proxy.

I think we need to start doing the same for the other campaigns. I think we need to be extremely pro-war, say things like the constitution doesn't apply when killing innocents or american civilians etc..

We need to fight back the way they are fighting us.

my 2 cents.

Voluntary Man
10-01-2011, 04:23 PM
dup

Voluntary Man
10-01-2011, 04:25 PM
how's that different from what the media/party are already telling the public? to us, that stuff sounds outlandish. to the mindnumbed masses it sounds tame. the most extreme parody/satire of the opposition i can think of doesn't sound any crazier than the stuff they already take seriously. that's what's truly disturbing.

pcosmar
10-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Oh, I thought we were getting them some Ivy or something.

http://www.ppws.vt.edu/scott/weed_id/poisonivy8-11b.jpg

Becker
10-01-2011, 05:56 PM
"I think we need to be extremely pro-war, say things like the constitution doesn't apply when killing innocents or american civilians etc.."

seriously?

amonasro
10-01-2011, 06:01 PM
So the GOP is sitting in meetings, purposely planning to run candidates against us? Romney, Bachmann, Cain... they are all real people running real campaigns who want to win. There is no conspiracy except the ones you make up. The world does not revolve around Ron Paul. Sure, they are wary of him but unless he polls significantly higher he won't be a big target. We are simply a player in a bigger power game.

CableNewsJunkie
10-01-2011, 06:03 PM
It would be interesting to see how many people would go along with a well-placed "End the Fed" chant at one of their rallies...we would probably need to own 5-10% of the crowd.