PDA

View Full Version : The Reality Deniers

dspectre
11-05-2007, 04:15 PM
One thing we need to come to grips with is the fact that the old media will not report on the fact of Ron Paul's success. Why is that? Whether they have an agenda or not, isn't as relevant a reason as to why they operate the way they do. It all boils down to the philosophy they subscribe.

The old media believe that perception is reality. They believe by simply telling everyone that something is true, then it is. But, we all see how ridiculous this appears when Ron Paul is winning hearts and minds daily. They degenerate into a small spoiled child and think that by simply shouting "go away!" that the truth goes away.

We don't know what the future, no one does. However, we know the truth, and that is Ron Paul can win. He does speaks to many Americans. The "Reality Deniers" can play this charade all they want. Win or lose, the only power they have is our willingness to participate in this falsehood.

kutibah
11-05-2007, 04:22 PM
Very well said

Ron Paul Fan
11-05-2007, 04:25 PM
I think they'll give it some play when it's all said and done tonight or tomorrow. He's gonna raise $3 million in one day and he'll have over $6 million for the quarter. Remember the press they gave him when he reached $5.2 million last quarter? That should multiply! He's catching on and they want ratings!!!!!!

dspectre
11-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Very well said

thanks.

Pride
11-06-2007, 08:29 AM
http://128.241.238.86/who-rules-america/

Zionists control the American media. (This has nothing to do with race, it's all about ideologies!)

Proof right there.

freelance
11-06-2007, 08:36 AM
They do not deny reality; they make reality--or at least, that's their job.

dspectre
11-06-2007, 09:03 AM
Well I keep on reading things here and people think that by emailing more or messaging them, that things will change.

Haven't we learned the lesson?

Revolution9
11-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Well I keep on reading things here and people think that by emailing more or messaging them, that things will change.

Haven't we learned the lesson?

It is not us who needs to learn the esson. They do and we will teach them they cannort continue down the prevaricating path of controller agendas without a hue and cry arising from their viewers who simply want to be left the fuck alone and not lied to..

Randy

Elwar
11-06-2007, 09:31 AM
I wonder if the journalists went to school and dreamed of one day becoming the voicebox for their boss's agendas.

dspectre
11-06-2007, 09:31 AM
It is not us who needs to learn the esson. They do and we will teach them they cannort continue down the prevaricating path of controller agendas without a hue and cry arising from their viewers who simply want to be left the fuck alone and not lied to..

Randy

I understand where your coming from. But I believe there comes a point, though, that are they really that important? Their power is waning, and sometimes I think we are giving them too much credit.