PDA

View Full Version : Fair Warning: Google using Ron Paul's remarks towards Al Qaeda on top of the results

Magicman
10-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Hey guys just as a fair warning they are scared of Ron Paul they are using fear-mongering tactics to put the top results in Google about his remarks in order to attack Ron Paul

Travlyr
10-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Let's bump "Christian Just War Theory" enough to compete with it.

teacherone
10-01-2011, 02:37 PM
pretty cool feature! if you go to news.google.com and type in a candidate's name it gives you a recent quote.

here's santorum's today:
"I would not throw them out because that would be unfair to them because of the policy of this administration."

here's romney's:
"I don't believe in rounding up 11 million people and forcing them at gunpoint from our country,"

paul's:
"If the American people accept this blindly and casually - have a precedent of an American president assanating people who he thinks are bad. I think it that's sad,"

and my personal favorite, perry's:
"Now is the time for bright colors, not pale pastels. And let me tell you, I'm that bright color."

Voluntary Man
10-01-2011, 03:46 PM
pretty cool feature! if you go to news.google.com and type in a candidate's name it gives you a recent quote.

here's santorum's today:

here's romney's:

paul's:

and my personal favorite, perry's:

perry's perennial rainbow-esque comments make it increasingly more difficult to ignore the gay rumors.

BlackTerrel
10-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Hey guys just as a fair warning they are scared of Ron Paul they are using fear-mongering tactics to put the top results in Google about his remarks in order to attack Ron Paul

When you search for Ron Paul it brings up a recent quote by Ron Paul.

Clearly this is evidence that the folks at Google are terrified of Ron Paul.

rambone
10-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Clearly this is evidence that the folks at Google are terrified of Ron Paul.

Yes... the NSA does fear Ron Paul...

smartguy911
10-01-2011, 09:32 PM
98% of stuff you see on Google is decided by machines. Google tries their best to avoid any human involvement.

lx43
10-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Ron should be prepared for this quesiton at the debate and have a home run response ready.

rambone
10-01-2011, 09:43 PM
98% of stuff you see on Google is decided by machines. Google tries their best to avoid any human involvement.

There's always that other 2%...

Matthew5
10-01-2011, 09:48 PM
perry's perennial rainbow-esque comments make it increasingly more difficult to ignore the gay rumors.

He does mention his wife...alot...and at the most awkward times. ;)

BarryDonegan
10-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Every second we spend looking for an excuse to lose, we lose another opportunity to knock on a registered Republican's door to politely tell them about the benefits of electing Congressman Ron Paul to the office of President of the United States.