PDA

View Full Version : How can I get Ron Paul to autograph my constitution?

Hobez
10-01-2011, 03:29 AM
I'm about to be shipped out to boot camp in a month. I asked for a small booklet on the Constitution as I took my oath because I wanted to read it more. They didn't give me a Constitution booklet but simply replied I should just go google it or buy it at boarders(which I did it was $5) since I took a oath
to defend it with my life, I might as well carry/read it with me where ever I go. Well now I'm carrying two mini pocket books while I'm in the military the
constitution, and the Art of War.

Maybe at Ron Paul conventions,prep rallies or when he gives speeches. He should hand out paperback constitution booklets with his autograph showing
people the importance of the constitution, and why it's important. Anyways to the topic I have a month, is it possible I can send my little red Const. booklet to his HQ or something so I can get it signed and shipped back to me? I know it's not gonna be easy especially trying to get contact with RP personally.

Jtorsella
10-01-2011, 03:34 AM
I'm about to be shipped out to boot camp in a month. I asked for a small booklet on the Constitution as I took my oath because I wanted to read it more. They didn't give me a Constitution booklet but simply replied I should just go google it or buy it at boarders(which I did it was $5) since I took a oath
to defend it with my life, I might as well carry/read it with me where ever I go. Well now I'm carrying two mini pocket books while I'm in the military the

Maybe at Ron Paul conventions,prep rallies or when he gives speeches. He should hand out paperback constitution booklets with his autograph showing
people the importance of the constitution, and why it's important. Anyways to the topic I have a month, is it possible I can send my little red Const. booklet to his HQ or something so I can get it signed and shipped back to me? I know it's not gonna be easy especially trying to get contact with RP personally.
I met him at his washington office, but its REEAALLY rare that he'll be there. I was there to interview his Legislative Aide and he happened to be there.

playboymommy
10-01-2011, 06:22 AM

Try calling his office and asking them if you sent it with a SASE would Dr. Paul sign it and return it? We need more people like you in the armed forces.

Hobez
10-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Try calling his office and asking them if you sent it with a SASE would Dr. Paul sign it and return it? We need more people like you in the armed forces.

Thank you, it's just after I swore a oath they didn't give me anything like a constitution booklet to read. If Ron Paul is the next commander in chief, and true enforcer of the constitution he should have MEPS hand them out after each individual raises their hand, and takes a oath kinda like getting a
souvenir for joining the military. Even go so far make it mandatory for each solider carry it on them at all times. To be honest I don't recall not once going
over the constitution in high school, maybe a brief history of it but that's about it.

btw whats SASE?

Captain Caveman
10-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Hobez.. SASE is Self Addressed Stamped Envelope

:)