PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Herman Cain Called Ron Paul "Grumpy Old Man" on Leno

cucucachu0000
09-30-2011, 10:29 PM
anyone else watching leno? hermain cain was asked to describe each candidate and he said paul was a grumpy old man. does this guy have something against Ron? what a douche, must have taken lessons from his buddies limbaugh and levin.

pauliticalfan
09-30-2011, 10:32 PM
wow, douche is right

RP Supporter
09-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Saw it. Asshole.

What he called the other candidates.

Perry- Good governor.
Romney-Good hair
Bachmann- very nice lady.
Santorum- Stressed
Huntsman- wears the same types of ties
Gingrich- Brilliant

So the only one completely negative is Paul. Stay classy Cain. And up until now I actually liked the guy personally. But how quick his true colors came out.

AdamT
09-30-2011, 10:35 PM
This pretty much clears it up.
http://www.tomwoods.com/blog/cain-is-worse-than-i-thought/

tsai3904
09-30-2011, 10:41 PM
PPP's tweet (http://twitter.com/#!/ppppolls/status/119964232367349760):

Cain the clear leader on night 1 of both our Nebraska and NC polls...very different states...he might be leading a national poll this week

Looks like he's getting a big boost from the media.

refuge
09-30-2011, 10:43 PM
does this guy have something against Ron?
He's just trying to protect his friends at the Federal Reserve.

RonPaulFanInGA
09-30-2011, 10:59 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h2i94TccGYSBL3_ikmMhrEgDwiSA?docId=ebd472600 cf94424b5587abfb84fca10

BURBANK, Calif. (AP) — Herman Cain thinks Rick Perry is a good governor, Newt Gingrich is brilliant and Michele Bachmann is a very nice lady.

What about Mitt Romney?

Nice hair.

Cain's hirsute hit on Romney's salt-and-pepper locks on Jay Leno's "Tonight Show" Friday hints he's no fan of the former Massachusetts governor, who's among Cain's leading rivals for the Republican presidential nomination.

The former pizza magnate isn't fawning over former Rick Santorum, either.

He calls him "stressed."

Ron Paul?

Cain calls him a "grumpy old man."

He likes Jon Huntsman's ties, because they look familiar.

"He wears ties just like Mr. Cain," he tells Leno.

CaptainAmerica
09-30-2011, 11:00 PM
Wow,now thats discrimination.

Thom1776
09-30-2011, 11:00 PM
Cain is an "agist".

heavenlyboy34
09-30-2011, 11:08 PM
Has Cain already forgotten that the "too old"/"old man" label was used against Reagan as an epithet too? ;) It'd be amusing if RP's riposte was "I was defending liberty when you were in kindergarten!" or something like that. :D:toady:

Bryan
09-30-2011, 11:10 PM
Classy.

Tarzan
09-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Perry- Good governor.
Romney-Good hair
Santorum- Stressed
Gingrich- Brilliant

Cain - Pizza Delivery Boy for Corporate America

Esoteric
09-30-2011, 11:16 PM
man, it's hard to stay optimistic when a guy like this can get the media's blessing and become an overnight frontrunner. Jefferson is standing in front of America, and he's getting treated like he's Joseph McCarthy

Restore America Now
09-30-2011, 11:19 PM
And up until now I actually liked the guy personally. But how quick his true colors came out.

Exactly my thought as well!

It seems all of this "top tier" nonsense has gone to his head. Disgusting.

Esoteric
09-30-2011, 11:19 PM
I'm sick of this shit. I'm frustrated as hell with this whole Cain lovefest.

RonPaulFanInGA
09-30-2011, 11:23 PM
I'm sick of this. I'm frustrated as hell with this whole Cain lovefest.

Cartoons from just today:

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9708/freemanb.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/2pzxuo2.jpg

http://www.glennbeck.com/publish/uploads/2011/09/2011-0928-FloridaCain-Chris.jpg

Apparently winning the meaningless Florida straw poll was the excuse for the media to push this guy again (as they did back in May). Somehow I doubt we'd see fawning coverage of Ron Paul; had Paul made any effort to win this stupid straw poll in Florida and won.

Defining Obscene
09-30-2011, 11:33 PM
What do you expect from a former Fed employee?

kojirodensetsu
09-30-2011, 11:40 PM
I'm sick of this shit. I'm frustrated as hell with this whole Cain lovefest.
I think Cain is becoming the Mike Huckabee of 2012. I wouldn't be surprised if he got his own TV show on Fox after this too.

Anti Federalist
09-30-2011, 11:43 PM
man, it's hard to stay optimistic when a guy like this can get the media's blessing and become an overnight frontrunner. Jefferson is standing in front of America, and he's getting treated like he's Joseph McCarthy

Jefferson himself would get treated the same way in today's America, where, under the right circumstances, reading the Declaration of Independence will get you arrested.

cucucachu0000
09-30-2011, 11:48 PM
I hope this brings ron against cain in the debates the more people attack him with the more he seems like the front runner.

CaptainAmerica
09-30-2011, 11:53 PM
He called gingrich brilliant. LOL what a complete tool !

pauladin
09-30-2011, 11:53 PM
cain is pathetic. the guy can't stand on his own two feet without the media propping him up.

svobody
09-30-2011, 11:54 PM
This guy has a big mouth, and is not afraid to run it. He's already said he wouldn't employ a Muslim in his administration, it's a mere matter of moments before he says something boneheaded or bigoted. Disgusting to see this ridiculous media bump, but what do you expect. Anybody that things this man fits any definition of "conservative" truly has another thing coming.

KingRobbStark
10-01-2011, 12:19 AM
Cain's media frenzy is a positive sign. The establishment is juggling balls, and they won't be able to keep it up for long. It was first Cain, Romeny, Bachmann, Perry, Romney, and now back to Cain. We got them tight against a corner.

Paul4Prez
10-01-2011, 12:32 AM
America needs a grumpy old man, one with the guts to kick the liberals, banksters, and neocons off our lawn.

Ron Paul 2012.

JoshLowry
10-01-2011, 12:41 AM
More ammo for us.

Thanks Pee Wee.

jct74
10-01-2011, 01:34 AM
@6:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyiXTCtKN_c

Kregisen
10-01-2011, 01:47 AM
Cain is a dumbass..."there are no taxes on used cars" - yes but anyone who has taken an INTRO class to economics knows that if taxes on new cars increased, demand for used cars will increase and used car prices will RISE. (in long run virtually equal to the tax on new cars...a de facto tax) Stop misleading americans like every other establishment candidate you piece of shit cain.

Akus
10-01-2011, 01:48 AM
guys guys guys

He won't be President.
He won't even make it to the nominee.
Who cares what he calls Ron Paul.

You all are so high school sometimes.

anaconda
10-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Cain is one of the biggest buffoons I have ever seen run for President.

The Bavarian
10-01-2011, 01:54 AM
I'll care when someone who I can take seriously decides to criticize or insult Ron Paul.

So far there have been none.

banks11
10-01-2011, 02:49 AM
It'd be amusing if RP's riposte was "I was defending liberty when you were in kindergarten!" or something like that.

Nice one.

I think if we are to talk about him we should only refer to him as, Mr the economy is fine don't worry (or something better).

BucksforPaul
10-01-2011, 03:00 AM
Cain is a whore who has sold out to the money masters for a few Federal Reserve Notes. This fuck supported the bailouts and that will be his undoing just like every other candidate other than Dr. Paul. I would not even buy a pizza from him for $9.99.

Xenophage
10-01-2011, 04:24 AM
Has Cain already forgotten that the "too old"/"old man" label was used against Reagan as an epithet too? ;) It'd be amusing if RP's riposte was "I was defending liberty when you were in kindergarten!" or something like that. :D:toady:

"I don't need to be lectured by you, I was out saving the Republic when your grandfather was in diapers!" - Captain Ron Paul

mhad
10-01-2011, 04:54 AM
who cares!

TroySmith
10-01-2011, 06:48 AM
Cain's media frenzy is a positive sign. The establishment is juggling balls, and they won't be able to keep it up for long. It was first Cain, Romeny, Bachmann, Perry, Romney, and now back to Cain. We got them tight against a corner.

This. The establishment realizes it's in trouble. Perry couldn't be the Golden Boy, Romney is a stagnant candidate, the media made it clear it will shred Bachmann (I don't think she is as controllable as the others by a long shot being the reason), so now it's Cain. Remember Luntz's bogus post debate analysis on the first debate they had? This is an old trick that won't last.

Sjmfury
10-01-2011, 08:09 AM
To say this guy can not be President is ludicrous. A man who I deeply respect in my life has switched his vote from Paul to Cain. Once again the Media Elites rule America.

fatjohn
10-01-2011, 08:25 AM
Douche introduces himself for 5 minutes and didn't mention the federal reserve. He can't win. No way. Nobody knows he's a banker. YET. A banker can't win.

IterTemporis
10-01-2011, 08:50 AM
Hm. Well, Mr. Cain. At least Dr. Paul is showing some kind of frustration towards what is happening in this country, while all you are doing is complaining about us RP supporters always asking you the same 'stupid' questions.. There are no stupid questions, Mr. Cain. You just do not want to show your true colors and risk losing your entire newly found fanbase.

If Dr. Paul is a grumpy old man, then you are a corrupt, naive old man. I still cannot believe that he is running without a plan for the wars, and that people are buying it.

Invi
10-01-2011, 09:01 AM
A. You don't attack people with views that align with yours.
B. You only attack up the ladder.

Ron is the exception, and above him in most polls.
I think Cain is allowed to be a little cranky about that. Haha.

kognition
10-01-2011, 09:09 AM
wow, didn't expect that from Cain. But he probably is still butt hurt about being called out over his Fed position.

sailingaway
10-01-2011, 09:22 AM
Cain was pro-TARP, pro-FED, and is formulating, and changing, his positions on the fly, provoking hilarity wherever he goes.

We can stick to issues, whereas he's got nuttin'.

John F Kennedy III
10-01-2011, 09:35 AM
Saw it. Asshole.

What he called the other candidates.

Perry- Good governor.
Romney-Good hair
Santorum- Stressed
Gingrich- Brilliant

So the only one completely negative is Paul. Stay classy Cain. And up until now I actually liked the guy personally. But how quick his true colors came out.

Yep. Fuck Cain. Like the other candidates he is actively working to take away our sovereignty.

Lovecraftian4Paul
10-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Cain needs to be knocked down a peg. Here's to hoping he gets mercilessly confronted about the Fed again and again, perhaps until he publically loses it. No rest for the pizza man.

John F Kennedy III
10-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Cain needs to be knocked down a peg. Here's to hoping he gets mercilessly confronted about the Fed again and again, perhaps until he publically loses it. No rest for the pizza man.

Wouldn't we be taxed more under Cain's 9-9-9 pizza plan? If so this needs to be thoroughly explained to people. Nobody wants to pay more taxes. Especially now when everyone is broke.

GopBlackList
10-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Judging from the responses here, he suspect a typhoon of attacks on his positions coming soon.

NickOdell
10-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Just a thought, instead of complaining about this here, why not get involved in something to counteract the negativity going on in the media (constantly)?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?316961-Black-This-Out-Want-6-000-000-We-Need-THE-ENTIRE-MONTH-for-Promotion-amp-25-000-Attendees

Dr.RonPaulFan
10-01-2011, 11:43 AM
I agree, what a douche! I really hope that he doesn't win. He is so biased calling all the other candidates somewhat good names but calls Dr. Paul "a grumpy old man"?
Looks like someone's intimidated by Dr. Paul. RP knows this country best and will help this country rise from the ashes. Cain will make everyone as racist as he is and will take American no where. What a douche, indeed. RP 2012!

No Free Beer
10-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Who cares?

NickOdell
10-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Who cares?

Exactly. lets do something productive.

Join the fight! Share and invite your friends!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181997088537471
http://www.blackthisout.com/

Brett85
10-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Is calling someone a "grumpy old man" really a personal attack? That's pretty mild compared to the free republic types who call Ron a "loon" and a "traitor" and all this other ridiculous stuff. I think Cain was basically just giving his honest opinion here. You have to admit that Ron hardly ever smiles during the debates.

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Maybe Perry and Romney will take some shots at him soon. If I were them and saw Cain rising up like he is, I would sure try to put the kibosh on it.

Deborah K
10-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Herman! Ron Paul is going to rock you like a hurriCAIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI2COawqMJQ

Akus
10-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Herman! Ron Paul is going to rock you like a hurriCAIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI2COawqMJQ
and what's he gonna do when the power of Ron Paul runs wild on him

brother

Dr.RonPaulFan
10-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Is calling someone a "grumpy old man" really a personal attack? That's pretty mild compared to the free republic types who call Ron a "loon" and a "traitor" and all this other ridiculous stuff. I think Cain was basically just giving his honest opinion here. You have to admit that Ron hardly ever smiles during the debates.

I see what you're saying but I'd also like to add that debates aren't beauty pageants where everyone is supposed to be smiling all the time. I mean, the FOX News/Google definitely felt like one though with Rick Perry smiling his creepy smile and then saying "thank you" after every answer like he wasn't running for president but for Miss America. Debates are supposed to be aggressive and I think Dr. Paul responds and behaves perfectly.