PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Idea Regarding Polls

HeyArchie
09-30-2011, 07:31 PM
I don't know if this has ever been discussed before... but, maybe we shouldn't bomb polls all at once, all together. Maybe we should carefully watch these polls and see where Ron is. While watching carefully, we will sneak him into 1st place by a close margin. This way, it does not look like we have somehow cheated the polls.

O'Reilly posted that poll and the wording of it was basically "who do you support" if I remember correctly. I can honestly understand why they don't show the debate ones. Sometimes Ron wins the debate, sometimes he doesn't... but we always vote for him anyways (I am guilty of this too). Let's start making the polls look "real".

What do you guys think? Bad idea?

JoshS
09-30-2011, 07:33 PM
what are you gonna tell enthusiastic supporters? why shouldn't they show the polls, we're all only voting once, why aren't the other candidates getting their supporters to vote?

HeyArchie
09-30-2011, 07:34 PM
what are you gonna tell enthusiastic supporters? why shouldn't they show the polls, we're all only voting once, why aren't the other candidates getting their supporters to vote?
If you can't vote more than once and the question is something along the lines of "Who do you support for the GOP nomination" or "Who do you think is the best choice to beat Obama", then the polls SHOULD be shown. I think it is silly of O'Reilly not to show the poll the way he worded it. I don't agree with that.

The Free Hornet
09-30-2011, 09:34 PM
I voted "yes" without reading your setup. Good luck with that. Less and less do I believe *we* are manipulating the polls. I tried on a Washington Post poll and only got a few thousand more votes, if that. How many would have voted anyway? The polls with tens of thousands or more votes reflect the broad support that cuts across party lines and borders. Our world of the Republican primary is - what? - 1% of that? Ron Paul can make people proud to be American again and foreigners will once again want to visit this country. If we tried to stop us from voting, it would be ineffective. We are a drop in his big bucket of support.*

*OK - slight exageration

kahless
09-30-2011, 09:40 PM
Other candidates are getting their supporters to vote. We just have more supporters. It is only a problem because Ron has not been scripted to win and it is a violation of the establishments rigged rules.

RonPaulCult
09-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Very few of us are active to the point of even thinking about this stuff. O'Really's poll had over 1 million people responding - and we all only voted once - so that means 400k people voted! The truth is on the internet - and the people on the internet largely know the truth. We own the internet.