PDA

View Full Version : There have been 12864 visitors here in 24 hours, but...

qwerty
09-30-2011, 11:56 AM
we have only 8200 pledges on http://www.blackthisout.com/ so whatīs keeping you from pledging ?

Whatīs keeping you for inviting your friends for the event ? If everyone gets just 5 people to donate we will get over 60.000 people onboard!

This is the last chance to get Ron Paul elected and we need serious moneybomb to do that.

I guarantee that you get a satisfaction when you recruit people onboard, give it a try! :)

Freedom is everything!

BrendenR
09-30-2011, 01:44 PM
And only 43 donated to Glen Bradley during his money bomb. I'm seriously disappointed in everyone here.

specsaregood
09-30-2011, 01:48 PM
And only 43 donated to Glen Bradley during his money bomb. I'm seriously disappointed in everyone here.

truth

qwerty
09-30-2011, 08:29 PM
Come on this is really the last chance to get Ron elected! THE LAST ONE!

AJ187
09-30-2011, 08:32 PM
Done! Thanks for the reminder..

qwerty
09-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Done! Thanks for the reminder..

Thank you! :)

Please ask every pontential people to join us that you know! ;)

qwerty
09-30-2011, 09:34 PM

With all the respect to Glen, i think Ron Paul is much more important!

specsaregood
09-30-2011, 09:39 PM
With all the respect to Glen, i think Ron Paul is much more important!

And he only needs less than 1/100th as much support, which he hasn't gotten so far. We neglect our future candidates at our peril.

qwerty
09-30-2011, 09:41 PM
And he only needs less than 1/100th as much support, which he hasn't gotten so far. We neglect our future candidates at our peril.

iīm sure there will be lot of future candidates after Ron is elected! Donīt worry...

This Ron Paul forums so i assume that most of people love Ron Paul! I really canīt see why a person who loves Ron wouldnīt parcipate on this historic event! or even ask somebody to parcipate. Thatīs why i posted this topic.

We need to build up a momentum for the fundraising and we can raise more than Mitt!

libertybrewcity
09-30-2011, 09:56 PM
pledged

KCIndy
09-30-2011, 10:08 PM
Keep in mind that there are those who will donate who do not like to pledge, for whatever reason. That being said, as one of those 43 who donated to Glen, I will have to admit that I have been disappointed in fundraising here in general. :(

KingRobbStark
09-30-2011, 10:20 PM

He should have changed the date to his money bomb. There was too much going on at that time.

qwerty
10-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Keep in mind that there are those who will donate who do not like to pledge, for whatever reason. That being said, as one of those 43 who donated to Glen, I will have to admit that I have been disappointed in fundraising here in general. :(

Yeah, i know!

Most of the people wonīt pledge the e-mail pledge. But why not the facebook pledge ?

qwerty
10-01-2011, 12:16 AM
pledged

Thanks, now ask people you know to do the same! ;)

qwerty
10-01-2011, 07:59 AM
bump!

ninepointfive
10-01-2011, 08:05 AM
Really quite interesting to see a couple forum members disrespecting other forum members for not donating... when one in particular spends all day online on this site not doing anything besides adding to their post count.

erowe1
10-01-2011, 08:05 AM
Whose website is that? And why do they want my email address?

Tarzan
10-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Really quite interesting to see a couple forum members disrespecting other forum members for not donating... when one in particular spends all day online on this site not doing anything besides adding to their post count.

Agreed. It is also a bit annoying to have someone in Europe trying to constantly use a stick to motivate people on this forum. Some folks here are maxed out... some folks here are donating their food money. The disrespectful manner seems highly counterproductive, to me at least.

Perhaps a better method for our European friends would be to support efforts to which they can legally contribute. And, organize others who cannot make financial contributions to the campaign or PACs to do the same... provide financial support to proven Ron Paul supporters who could use some assistance to continue their efforts.

Wouldn't it be great if our European friends make some healthy donations to someone like Mike Maresco?
http://www.maresco.us/support

Or, pick another proven, grassroots activist to support... someone like Gage and his trips to give us photos of Ron Paul to be used as the grassroots might need for upcoming projects. Obviously, this would need to be a blind donation with no promise of it going to any specific project... that would be illegal. But, there are proven activists who could use the financial support.

So, they can keep running their mouth... or put in some effort where it really matters... and put their money where their mouth is... rather than beating up people who are straining to keep this campaign funded.

qwerty
10-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Whose website is that? And why do they want my email address?

Forum member Dusman runs it....

If you donīt want to give your e-mail, pledge on facebook ?

ninepointfive & Tarzan... I donīt care about you, the naysayers...We will do this with or without your help.

erowe1
10-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Forum member Dusman runs it....

If you donīt want to give your e-mail, pledge on facebook ?

ninepointfive & Tarzan... I donīt care about you, the naysayers...

I have pledged. I just get suspicious any time someone tries to tell people that the one way they have to contribute to the campaign must be this one pet project of theirs. It makes it look to me like their motives are at least partially driven by something other than the campaign itself.

deadfish
10-01-2011, 08:51 AM
How many threads has qwerty started?

Why is it that this thread has more responses than my thread on the Ohio Straw Poll (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?319337-Ohio-Straw-Poll-At-OSU-swingstatestrawpoll.com&p=3604349#post3604349)? This is a good community but there is so much noise drowning out other threads.

Please stop making new threads about the same topic! :mad:

erowe1
10-01-2011, 08:54 AM

Thanks for mentioning that. I didn't realize the turnout was that low.

We ought to come up with a way to make up for it, like having another surprise money bomb for him that's spontaneous and grassroots-driven.

Tarzan
10-01-2011, 08:55 AM
ninepointfive & Tarzan... I donīt care about you, the naysayers...We will do this with or without your help.

Just who is this WE to whom you are referring? You are NOT part of the WE euroboy... you can't vote and you can't contribute...you are just an annoyance. Are you maxed out? I am! Just how much have you contributed monetarily? Yeah, I know the answer... NOTHING!

I gave you a viable alternative to do something productive... instead you go straight back to insult mode. Get off your lazy ass and make a genuine contribution... unless you are just trying to yank our chain.

Go do something productive and stop being such an annoying putz.
My first guess would be that you are Belgian... but you are annoying enough to be French.

ninepointfive
10-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Hey... we just need to focus on positive efforts. I will probably donate to the BTO moneybomb after pledging to not donate anything more than my time and effort. Of which, I do my best to run a local group, train delegates, and inspire people to work towards a productive end.

There is a lot of mudslinging and competitiveness this go-around. Forum members who post on the ronpaulforums all day should do some introspecting on doing something productive to help Ron get elected, other than be negative to each other.

qwerty
10-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Just who is this WE to whom you are referring? You are NOT part of the WE euroboy... you can't vote and you can't contribute...you are just an annoyance. Are you maxed out? I am! Just how much have you contributed monetarily? Yeah, I know the answer... NOTHING!

I gave you a viable alternative to do something productive... instead you go straight back to insult mode. Get off your lazy ass and make a genuine contribution... unless you are just trying to yank our chain.

Go do something productive and stop being such an annoying putz.
My first guess would be that you are Belgian... but you are annoying enough to be French.

I can only laugh to that kind of people... really, grow up! :D

Should we ask Ron Paul who can be part of the Ron Paul revolution...? I bet he disagrees with you!

GROW UP! :D

PS. And yeah iīm not doing anything for BTO and Ron Paul...PLEASE donīt talk the things you know nothing about, that will only make you look more ...... than now.

One example could be that my youtube channel has millions of views ? Have you reached that much for Ron Paul ?

John F Kennedy III
10-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Come on this is really the last chance to get Ron elected! THE LAST ONE!

Yes it is. And honestly even worse, if Ron isn't elected, we will likely be a full blown dictatorship police state 1984 on steroids by 2016. The truth is it's coming. Will it come that fast? It depends on how fast people wake up. Getting Ron elected will stall this and start to seriously turn the tide in our favor. He would be the most hated President in the history of the media, but even half a term would wake up SO MANY PEOPLE. Let's get him elected!

qwerty
10-01-2011, 10:15 AM
yes it is. And honestly even worse, if ron isn't elected, we will likely be a full blown dictatorship police state 1984 on steroids by 2016. The truth is it's coming. Will it come that fast? It depends on how fast people wake up. Getting ron elected will stall this and start to seriously turn the tide in our favor. He would be the most hated president in the history of the media, but even half a term would wake up so many people. Let's get him elected!

great post!

pacelli
10-01-2011, 10:21 AM
agreed. It is also a bit annoying to have someone in europe trying to constantly use a stick to motivate people on this forum. Some folks here are maxed out... Some folks here are donating their food money. The disrespectful manner seems highly counterproductive, to me at least.

Perhaps a better method for our european friends would be to support efforts to which they can legally contribute. And, organize others who cannot make financial contributions to the campaign or pacs to do the same... Provide financial support to proven ron paul supporters who could use some assistance to continue their efforts.

Wouldn't it be great if our european friends make some healthy donations to someone like mike maresco?

or, pick another proven, grassroots activist to support... Someone like gage and his trips to give us photos of ron paul to be used as the grassroots might need for upcoming projects. Obviously, this would need to be a blind donation with no promise of it going to any specific project... That would be illegal. But, there are proven activists who could use the financial support.

So, they can keep running their mouth... Or put in some effort where it really matters... And put their money where their mouth is... Rather than beating up people who are straining to keep this campaign funded.

quoted for truth.

muh_roads
10-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Huffington Post's Fundrace database keeps me from donating. Liberal assholes that don't respect peoples privacy.

I'm sorry but I don't want to have visibly donated to Paul. I don't trust the government. My security is threatened if that is made public, and my career is at risk because employers almost always google employees. I do it in other ways by giving to chip-ins for more focused projects.

Fundrace can suck my ass. I stayed under $200 last election but they still singled me out. I thought only donations over $200 were made public? People giving as little as $5 were added to their fucking database.

Tarzan
10-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Huffington Post's Fundrace database keeps me from donating. Liberal assholes that don't respect peoples privacy.

I'm sorry but I don't want to have visibly donated to Paul. I don't trust the government. My security is threatened if that is made public, and my career is at risk because employers almost always google employees. I do it in other ways by giving to chip-ins for more focused projects.

Fundrace can suck my ass. I stayed under $200 last election but they still singled me out. I thought only donations over $200 were made public? People giving as little as $5 were added to their fucking database.

Some people actually make donations by getting money orders under $200 and sending them via the postal service directly to the campaign. Since you fill in the information on the money order it is really easy to make a mistake when entering your name and address... so, you want to be careful and not have any typos... or miss spell your name... or transpose any numbers in your address... or be thinking of an address you have back in school... or an old PO box. ;)

qwerty
10-01-2011, 12:25 PM
BOOM! over 6000 pledges on facebook only! :)

qwerty
10-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Over 9000 pledges!

eduardo89
10-01-2011, 10:09 PM

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/5663634/2/istockphoto_5663634_single_emoticon_sad_face.jpg

qwerty
10-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Keep up the good work people!

We have lot of new faces promoting this event! :)

GunnyFreedom
10-02-2011, 02:39 AM
He should have changed the date to his money bomb. There was too much going on at that time.

To be fair, in May-June~ish I was all but begging people here to go in for a Ron Paul MB on Sept 17th and nobody seemed interested. So I set mine up and started promoting it. Around August when we all suddenly decided that RP should have a Constitution Day Moneybomb too, mine was already carved in stone.

I guess I am a lot like Ron Paul in that I sometimes make this horrible habit of being right when everybody else isn't... :D :p

GunnyFreedom
10-02-2011, 02:47 AM
iīm sure there will be lot of future candidates after Ron is elected! Donīt worry...

This Ron Paul forums so i assume that most of people love Ron Paul! I really canīt see why a person who loves Ron wouldnīt parcipate on this historic event! or even ask somebody to parcipate. Thatīs why i posted this topic.

We need to build up a momentum for the fundraising and we can raise more than Mitt!

Not unless we show we can support more than one candidate at a time. We got BJ Lawson millions in 2008. Most people aren't going to work as hard as Michael Moresco and I did. Most people aren't even going to try running for office outspent 7 to 1. Most people will look at the history of donations to candidates who are running on the Ron Paul platform, see that we tend to get on average less than 1/5 of our opponents, and decide not to try.

I am very thankful...VERY thankful to the 44 people from RPF's who donated. Especially some who really bent over backwards to help. I just want to remind you that this movement isn't about Ron Paul, it's about restoring the Constitution. Ron Paul himself says that. You can't do that from the Oval Office alone, you just can't. Without people of the same platform at all levels of government, you'll just end up with a logjam that reverts to it's previous condition in 4 to 8 years.

If you don't think my record in the State House is good enough, then find someone else, but we need more than just one Constitutionalist in government. Well, 4 I suppose, when you count Rand, Amash, and Lee. Don't forget that amendments, like the Balanced Budget Amendment, come through the State Legislatures.

qwerty
10-02-2011, 03:07 AM
Not unless we show we can support more than one candidate at a time. We got BJ Lawson millions in 2008. Most people aren't going to work as hard as Michael Moresco and I did. Most people aren't even going to try running for office outspent 7 to 1. Most people will look at the history of donations to candidates who are running on the Ron Paul platform, see that we tend to get on average less than 1/5 of our opponents, and decide not to try.

I am very thankful...VERY thankful to the 44 people from RPF's who donated. Especially some who really bent over backwards to help. I just want to remind you that this movement isn't about Ron Paul, it's about restoring the Constitution. Ron Paul himself says that. You can't do that from the Oval Office alone, you just can't. Without people of the same platform at all levels of government, you'll just end up with a logjam that reverts to it's previous condition in 4 to 8 years.

If you don't think my record in the State House is good enough, then find someone else, but we need more than just one Constitutionalist in government. Well, 4 I suppose, when you count Rand, Amash, and Lee. Don't forget that amendments, like the Balanced Budget Amendment, come through the State Legislatures.

I sure your time will come! Keep up the good work!

Remember it took years from Ron too! ;)

I hope you use your contacts to help the BTO-moneybomb! Thanks!

GunnyFreedom
10-02-2011, 03:23 AM
I sure your time will come! Keep up the good work!

Remember it took years from Ron too! ;)

I hope you use your contacts to help the BTO-moneybomb! Thanks!

I got elected in 2010, while outspent 7 to 1. I was able to do that because I was still largely under the radar. Now the status quo establishment is gunning for me because I stand up on the House Floor and talk about silly stuff like the 4th Amendment, which embarrasses them. I did manage to block some significantly statist bills though, like RealID Compliance. Another reason they will be gunning for me int he primary.

specsaregood
10-02-2011, 07:43 AM
I got elected in 2010, while outspent 7 to 1. I was able to do that because I was still largely under the radar. Now the status quo establishment is gunning for me because I stand up on the House Floor and talk about silly stuff like the 4th Amendment, which embarrasses them. I did manage to block some significantly statist bills though, like RealID Compliance. Another reason they will be gunning for me int he primary.

I want to thank you, just like these guys.

Thank You Glen Bradley!

We want to take a moment to bring to your attention a truly exceptional legislator in North Carolina: Representative Glen Bradley. Glen is a true patriot and defender of the Constitution and he is an exceptionally rare member of the North Carolina legislature.

As you may know, the Tenth Amendment Center provides model legislation in a number of areas. Glen has introduced or supported legislation in the 2011 session which aligns closely with no less than 7 of our legislative focuses. This is the most number of bills of any legislator in the 2011 session, including a heroic introduction of The Constitutional Tender act, where he was the sole primary sponsor with no co-sponsors.

Glen: Thank you so much for your heroic efforts in the 2011 NC Legislative Session! You are an inspiration to us all!

Dear Reader: Please take a moment of your time and send Representative Bradley a heartfelt Thank You! His contact information is provided below. Please visit his re-election site (http://glenbradley2012.com/) and donate your time or money as you can. Appropriately, there is a Constitution Day moneybomb scheduled for September 17th.

Here is a listing of the bills which Representative Bradley has sponsored or co-sponsored, and for which we at the Tenth Amendment Center are very grateful. Primary sponsor is designated by a P, and co-sponsor by a C.

H 2 – Protect Healthcare Freedom (C)

H 34 – State’s Right to Claim Sovereignty (P)

H 65 – North Carolina Famer’s Freedom Protection Act (P)

H 240 – Intrastate Commerce (P)

H 241 – North Carolina Firearms Freedom Act (P)

H 448 – Constitutional Tender Act (P)

H 577 – Medical Cannabis Act (C)

Contact Information:

Rep. Glen Bradley (R)
Franklin, Halifax, Nash / Youngsville
Glen.Bradley@ncleg.net
Raleigh Office – 919-733-5860
Local Office – 919-728-0449

Kevin Baynes is the Outreach Director for the North Carolina Tenth Amendment Center.

http://northcarolina.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2011/09/thank-you-glen-bradley/

qwerty
10-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Bump!

Pledgeee people and ask your friends! :)

qwerty
10-02-2011, 02:18 PM
BIG BOOM!

10,000 pledges on facebook & official page!!! :)

jacque
10-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Wouldn't it be great if our European friends make some healthy donations to someone like Mike Maresco?

Tarzan
10-05-2011, 05:18 PM

Excellent idea... they could also financially support this forum:
http://ronpaul.chipin.com/rpf-october-fundraiser