PDA

View Full Version : Leo Wanta Story most important news story from 1993 to 2011

Carole
09-30-2011, 08:44 AM
I began reading in the 90s about Leo Wanta and this several trillion dollar windfall that began developing following Wanta's close relationship with Reagan. Everything I have read indicated and still indicates that this man is a hero, but has been horribly victimized.

Can anyone shed real sunlight and truth upon this issue? It also involves the Indlsw PROMIS software developed by the guy back in the 90s and how he, too, was allegedly cheated by the government that wanted control of this software, without paying for it I suppose. PROMIS had a back door for spying and was being sold to countries around the world later for use by their government. Of course, they did not know about the back door I imagine.

This was all being looked into by Danny Casalaro in the nineties in a huge investigative reporting initiative that Danny referred to as "The Octopus". Someone close to Danny has since published the book since Danny's "utimely suicide" in northern West Virgina after being lured there by "someone" he was to interview. Danny was not depressed. This story is now so long and convoluted with twists and turns it would make any novel into a "War and Peace" several times over I suppose.

Does anyone even care about this? Every President from Bush 1 to the present perhaps has been trying to get control of Wanta's monies.

Many deaths and many well-known folks' names have been involved since.

Leo Wanta Story most important news story from 1993 to 2011

h xxp://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2011/04/leo-wanta-story-most-important-news-story-of-2011-usdollars-usd-275-trillion-less-usd-45-trillion-al.html

Revolution9
09-30-2011, 09:35 AM
Hi. Christopher Story had this tracked before he was biologically assassinated last year in July. The archive of one of the most astute investigations into the biggest heist in financial history and the twists and turns report by report from around 2005 leading up to the bailouts and crisis of 2008 and after are held at...

http://www.worldreports.org

Mr Story, who had been a publisher and investigative journalist since 1968 was world renowned in the highest circles of finance for his astute reports and inside contacts. His reports landed on the desks of Heads of State and their Finance Ministers, the largest trusts and funds, insurance companies and those interested in up to date valid info and documentation on what is really occurring in the world of country to country level finance, intel, military, diplomatic and other activities that would affect markets and cause critical sums of money to be profited or lost. He often included tear sheets and bank window printouts, contracts, bills of lading and the like to prove what he documented.

HTH
Rev9

Carole
09-30-2011, 05:03 PM
Thanks, I'll try there.