PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Herman Cain to meet with Donald Trump, People are Nuts! Just Look At The Comments

Give me liberty
09-29-2011, 10:20 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/twitter-room/other-news/183877-herman-cain-to-meet-with-donald-trump

Mr. Cain is a wonderful fresh breath of air. He is a God fearing man who didn't have a silver spoon in his mouth growing up. His parents taught him how to work, because they did. Speaking to CPAC Mr.Cain said his parents literally left their farms with the clothes on their backs. We need someone with common sense,knows what its like to not have everything handed to them and everything the man says and does makes sense. He is not an elitist out of Washington DC or a former politician, He is a real American with REAL SOLUTIONS. Mr. Cain has been under rated by so many, the media needs to recognize him more. I know he can beat President Obama. Its a tragedy that people voted for him based on color and not question him as they did John McCain or Sarah Palin. Remember the words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character". These very words were forgotten in 2008 and President Obama was nominated due to his African heritage, and if you dare say this you must be a racist? No its a fact. I sure hope my fellow Americans wake up and see ALL of the options they have, including listening and educating themselves. Mr.Cain is a success story, and I support him 100 %

Cain is a wonderful fresh breath of air? you have to be jokeing me :mad:

My wife and I watched Cain on with Fox's Megan Kelly earlier this afternoon and we concluded that he's our man come next November. He came across forthright and trustworthy and we like his 999 tax plan. Moreover, though entirely respectful, he was not hesitant to say Perry's performance last week was dismal. On top of that, Cain was asked if he stood by his previous statement that Barry lied about his jobs bill. He told Megan he did and though respectful, once again called him a liar, ala South Carolina Congressman Joe Wilson. This is what America need in a president, someone to call it as it is and not apologize for telling the truth.

If America would get behind this man, we may likely see a repeat of the 2008 "Straight Talk Express" campaign, the differences being the absence of an Mc behind Cain's name and a far superior presidential candidate.

So can Herman win it all? Yes he Cain.

Herman Cain for President! Hope the media gives him more coverage because he is the clear choice give those currently running.

This really sicknesss me to no end just like they all thought of obama in 2008 a fresh breath of air? :mad: America is toast with people like that and there freaking mind set.

You know what? for once i really want the north american union to happen let the idiots see on how wrong they were about there choices, since people are brainwashed to death, its no use. They remind me of a radio talk host an who were all for Rick Perry now all are supporting Herman Cain? what kind mind set is that?

You want war with iran? go ahead have it! but i love to see these idiots who are cheering for a war in the front lines first drafted.

hoesntly i am sorry for my tone its just i find alot of people just stupid and brainwashed.

wgadget
09-29-2011, 10:27 PM
Someone needs to go and tell them that he is a globalist and post links to the truth.

wgadget
09-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Wow, I wonder if anti-Cain comments can pass inspection over there.