PDA

View Full Version : Bob Chapman says: IF We do NOT vote for Ron Paul, America is DOOMED.

Mani
09-29-2011, 10:11 PM
http://bobchapman.blogspot.com/2011/09/bob-chapman-if-we-do-not-vote-ron-paul.html

I don't know much about him, but my friend who follows gold and silver forwarded this to me. He knows I follow Ron Paul.

muzzled dogg
09-29-2011, 10:24 PM
lol bob chapman

RKoho
09-30-2011, 12:48 AM
Bob Chapman? isn't he on the run for fraud or something? That's all I know about him. No specifics so I don't really have an opinion on him.

TheLasersShadow
09-30-2011, 05:12 AM
Bob Chapman is a long time patriot he wrote the Gary Allen Report newsletter with Gary Allen, author of None Dare Call It Conspiracy. He's a good economist usually right on top of where the markets are going and whats coming down the road next. His site >> theinternationalforecaster.com He's not a fraudster, it just the mad dog SEC doing what it does best going after political targets trying to shut them up... of course while they where going after Bob for a non disclosure issue Madoff was running the largest fraud in history. It's always political selective enforcement with the SEC and most of Gov today. They targeted Peter Schiff as well...

I have to agree with Bob if we don't get RP in the White House this country is going to slow burn to the ground. None of the other candidates are radical enough in their changes to reverse this collapse, the won't allow the pain / the medicine to take effect "the correction" or simply stated letting all the too big to fails go under and watch all the yuppies 401k's get wiped out.