PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about donating to the End-of-the-Quarter Push?

Essentia-Liberty-Guild
09-29-2011, 09:46 PM
I'm sure everyone here knows that we're trying to raise $1.5 million by the end of the quarter, because all the candidates have to file an FEC disclosure publically stating how much they received in the quarter. This will send a strong message to the media that they can't really evade if we get as much or maybe if we're lucky, more $ than Mitt Romney.

What a lot of people don't realize though is that purchases from the campaign store count as donations for this same goal. So if you're not sure if you want to donate tonight or tomorrow, consider buying some signs or t-shirts!

Also if you already have all the supplies you need, I've got a great group of volunteers going door-to-door in my county that desperately need yard signs. We hardly see any in the county and are flabergasted by the number of doors we knock on in which the resident doesn't even recognize Ron Paul's name. We need to get this changed -- we're focusing on the main roads or areas where there's high visibility, and always knocking on the doors in the whole neighborhood when we find a home owner who will accept the sign.

If you are considering donating to the campaign quarter-end goal anyway, consider ordering some signs for us. It'd be greatly appreciated. Just fill in 3254 S Plain Rd; Caro MI 48723 on the shipping address at the top, and un-check the box at the bottom to allow you to enter a separate billing address. This will really help us keep the volunteer momentum going as they'll know they are being supported and encouraged to continue.

Also message me so I know to expect your shipment, and so our volunteer team can send you a personal thank-you.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/store/signs-and-magnets/ron-paul-2012-blue-poly-bag-yard-signs-14-x-22-w-wire-frame/

3 signs = $20 shipped
5 signs = $29
10 signs = $51.50
20 signs = $96.50
50 signs = $231.50
100 signs = $456.50