PDA

View Full Version : What some law enforcement think about the Wall Street protests

hillbilly123069
09-29-2011, 07:42 PM
Hmmm.
http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?171023-Dirty-stinky-hippies-in-NY-dont-like-how-theyre-treated-when-they-azz-up..&

Mike4Freedom
09-29-2011, 07:49 PM
That made me sick. Try to hit me with a baton and see what happens.

affa
09-29-2011, 07:51 PM
that thread is alarming in parts.

fisharmor
09-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Baton?
What, did New York police lose their creativity? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abner_Louima)

Kylie
09-29-2011, 08:22 PM
Hhmm....nice to know the mindset of the people charged with keeping you in line.

libertybrewcity
09-29-2011, 08:38 PM
lol, protecting the people....

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/401342-police_brutality_your_word_law.jpg

Proph
09-29-2011, 08:54 PM
I didn't know what "OC" was. I had to look it up. Apparently it's pepper spray. Wow. That's horrible of them. Maybe the protestors should carry some on their persons as well. That's legal, right?

I imagine they wouldn't be joking if they had been maced before. I had to use some to break up a dog fight once (it was specifically made for that purpose). I didn't even get sprayed, but that shit was still horrible.

hillbilly123069
09-30-2011, 08:31 AM
Hhmm....nice to know the mindset of the people charged with keeping you in line.
Their job is not to keep people in line. Their job is protection of those that cannot protect/assist themselves.

Schifference
09-30-2011, 11:53 AM
I can't get on say's, "These Are Private Forums for Law Enforcement. We Reserve the Right to Remove Non-LEO Members, Anti-LE or Inappropriate Posts and Users Without Warning."

hillbilly123069
10-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Sorry the link was terminated or the thread pulled. Either way, we got a look into the minds of some civil servants and it wasn't pretty.

donnay
10-01-2011, 08:49 AM
The militarized law enforcement are there to protect the bankers and bankers interest, period. They are the standing army that our founders warned us about!!

That is what a Police State is all about!! Cracking heads of people who speak out against it!!!

We must continue to expose this standing army in unity for the greater good of our Republic!!

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately" ~Benjamin Franklin

rambone
10-01-2011, 11:12 PM
That forum is full of sadistic pieces of trash. I've seen several of their threads about citizens who carry weapons, specifically "Open Carry," and it is enough to make you want to vomit. On the whole, they have a disdain for any of the pesky civil rights that get in the way of their police powers. Stick up for the 4th Amendment and they think you are "Pro-Criminal." Many of them think that only the government should be allowed to possess weapons.

To the actual OathKeepers out there, I am sorry to group you in with that crowd. But Officer .com has a widely-known reputation for that statist mentality.

AFPVet
10-01-2011, 11:18 PM
You have to understand the "us versus them mentality". My blog goes into this. You will not find this mentality in my training course manual, yet they teach it in class at every academy that I've been to. These guys are brainwashed. I only broke out of the matrix after I left law enforcement.