PDA

View Full Version : "The Contrast" (Email from Campaign)

IndianaPolitico
09-29-2011, 06:03 PM
"Dear Supporter,

Establishment candidate Mitt Romney held a fundraiser in New York City this week and raked in a cool one million dollars from his Wall Street banker pals.

I was also in New York City this week. But I was speaking to 1,800 grassroots supporters at a sold-out event in the city's largest night club!

You see, I'm never going to get fat checks from those who want to continue the big government, big spending status quo in Washington, D.C.

Nor would I want to.

Instead, I'm depending on the generosity of average Americans just like you who want their country back.

So, Bradley, with the September 30 fundraising deadline only a couple days away, I'm counting on you to make a generous contribution to my End of the Quarter Fundraising Push.

The contrast couldn't be any clearer.

But September 30 is fast approaching. And this could be the most important day of my campaign yet.

As you know, that's the end of this quarter's fundraising period.

That means national attention will be focused on how much each candidate has raised, which candidates have momentum, and which are falling off.

That's why it's absolutely vital you and I have a strong showing.

So can I count on you to help me raise an additional $1.5 million by making the most generous contribution you can afford to my campaign TODAY?

Not only will your contribution help guarantee I have strong fundraising numbers, but it'll also allow my campaign to launch a $2.5 million media blitz.

In fact, my campaign is preparing to unleash a series of hard-hitting TV and internet ads, as well as a massive phone outreach and targeted voter mail program over the next 30 days.

But only your support will help make it happen.

My campaign to Restore America Now continues to grow by leaps and bounds.

In fact, I'm in the top three in most national polls, and another recent poll shows that I would defeat President Obama in a head-to-head match up!

The $2.5 million media blitz my campaign is preparing to launch will allow my campaign to get my message out to even more voters as quickly as possible.

Once people learn the contrast between my record and establishment candidates like Mitt Romney, I'm only going to go higher.

After all, while Mitt Romney has raised more money from the Wall Street banksters than any other candidate, I've raised more money from our active duty military than every other Republican candidate COMBINED!

Who do you think the American people will side with?

But the truth is, in order to make my media blitz possible and prove to the national media that my campaign is one to reckon with, I need to be able to count on your IMMEDIATE generosity.

So will you help me send a message to the establishment by making a generous donation to my End of the Quarter Fundraising Push?

Together, you and I can Restore America Now!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. The end of the third quarter fundraising period on September 30 marks another important deadline for our efforts.

Will you help us raise $1.5 million by September 30 so we can implement our strategy to reach millions of more Americans with the freedom message?

This is your opportunity to show that grassroots Americans - not Wall Street bankers seeking another bailout - are lining up behind my campaign."

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/
We are on a roll, we are past 830,000 dollars. On to 1.5 million!

IndianaPolitico
09-30-2011, 09:35 AM
Last day!