PDA

View Full Version : Rally/Peaceful March?

Spanky
09-29-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm doing everything I can to get voters registered, as well as spreading the message. Indiana primary is around April or May, if Mr. Paul is still in the race, I want to hopefully get him here in Indianapolis for a huge rally. My question is....would a peaceful day march to Indianapolis work? I'm talking hundreds of people marching for over 24 hours, (with certain rests) and news stations would have to report on it.

Any thoughts on this?

dustinp
09-29-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm doing everything I can to get voters registered, as well as spreading the message. Indiana primary is around April or May, if Mr. Paul is still in the race, I want to hopefully get him here in Indianapolis for a huge rally. My question is....would a peaceful day march to Indianapolis work? I'm talking hundreds of people marching for over 24 hours, (with certain rests) and news stations would have to report on it.

Any thoughts on this?

friendly reminder, he is Dr. Paul :)

Spanky
09-29-2011, 05:00 PM
Oh I know, I was trying not to be so formal for once :P

Spanky
09-29-2011, 05:51 PM
I mean do you think we can be successful with this type of march? Even if we really don't raise money, it'd get his name out, and would bring in a lot of votes or change of minds I would think.