PDA

View Full Version : Making my pledge to pass on the good word of RON PAUL

oboym
09-28-2011, 11:14 PM
I just ordered 1200 Ron Paul bumper stickers and I'm going to pass them out for free on street corners of Omaha Neb, And pass on the good word of Ron Paul.

Make your pledge.

No one but Ron Paul 2012 :)

Steve-in-NY
09-29-2011, 07:52 AM
You are awesome. +rep

bluesc
09-29-2011, 07:57 AM
I just ordered 1200 Ron Paul bumper stickers and I'm going to pass them out for free on street corners of Omaha Neb, And pass on the good word of Ron Paul.

Make your pledge.

No one but Ron Paul 2012 :)

Welcome to the forum!

If you want to help convince another member to donate $500, be sure to post your donation total here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?319085-Challenge-Now-a-Donation-match-thread-see-details-inside/page4

Look forward to seeing you around.

KCIndy
09-30-2011, 02:18 AM

Great! +Rep for getting out there!

Just one suggestion, offered with the greatest of respect: You might want to "talk up" Ron Paul a bit first, and see if there's any interest there at all, rather than just pass out stickers at random. If a person has no interest in Ron Paul, they're likely to take your offered sticker and then dump it as soon as they're out of sight.

Worse yet, some people who don't like RP might paste their stickers on things that aren't their own, just to give Dr. Paul a bad name.

I guess I'm just saying, be sure to use a bit of discretion when passing out the stickers, so there won't be any blowback against Dr. Paul caused by people deliberately misusing the things.... :)

Flugel89
10-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Great! +Rep for getting out there!

Just one suggestion, offered with the greatest of respect: You might want to "talk up" Ron Paul a bit first, and see if there's any interest there at all, rather than just pass out stickers at random. If a person has no interest in Ron Paul, they're likely to take your offered sticker and then dump it as soon as they're out of sight.

Worse yet, some people who don't like RP might paste their stickers on things that aren't their own, just to give Dr. Paul a bad name.

I guess I'm just saying, be sure to use a bit of discretion when passing out the stickers, so there won't be any blowback against Dr. Paul caused by people deliberately misusing the things.... :)

Absolutely. Talking is the most effective route I've found. I don't have the money to donate or pass out materials, but I just finished convincing the third person today to vote for Ron Paul. I converted two from Obama and one from Cain.

If everyone can convert just two or three people, and ask them to spread the word as well, we couldn't lose.