PDA

View Full Version : That Bill Kristol is begging a non-Neocon to run for President...

Knightskye
09-28-2011, 10:54 PM
I just find this hilarious. Even after listening to Christie's speech at the Reagan Library, in which he proclaimed that we have to be more discriminatory in our foreign policy (like Rand Paul saying "we can't be everywhere, all the time"), he's begging the guy to run to be the next Commander-in-Chief.

Is it right, as Christie says, that “the reason [to run] has to reside inside” him? Doesn’t the reason reside more importantly in the crises the country faces? The reason fundamentally has little to do with what Chris Christie feels in his heart. It has everything to do what he thinks the nation needs. If he thinks he can benefit the nation, he should run.

The Free Hornet
09-28-2011, 11:03 PM
I just find this hilarious. Even after listening to Christie's speech at the Reagan Library, in which he proclaimed that we have to be more discriminatory in our foreign policy (like Rand Paul saying "we can't be everywhere, all the time"), he's begging the guy to run to be the next Commander-in-Chief.

This crisis must not involve:

1) Defunding the enemies of Israel
2) Balancing the budget with a first-year 40% cut in Federal spending
3) Restoring power and responsibility to the states
4) Keeping our fiscal promises to retirees*

*It cannot be done with military spending at its current level. If we try, we deflate the value of Social Security and Medicare faster than it is paid.

smartguy911
09-28-2011, 11:21 PM
This Christie ??

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2011/09/27/us/politics/27christie-obama/27christie-obama-blog480.jpg

http://obamadiary.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/barack-obama-chris-christie-2011-9-4-12-30-54.jpg?w=800&h=678

dbill27
09-28-2011, 11:54 PM
This Christie ??

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2011/09/27/us/politics/27christie-obama/27christie-obama-blog480.jpg

http://obamadiary.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/barack-obama-chris-christie-2011-9-4-12-30-54.jpg?w=800&h=678

I never realized just how fat christie really is.

Lord Xar
09-29-2011, 01:21 AM
Christie looks like he has a camel toe in that first pic.

just saying...

ronpaulraps
09-29-2011, 01:21 AM
The reason he's beggin Chris Christie because he knows they can control christie. I think Rand Paul is the same. I don't fully understand Rand Policy. He gives vague comments on it

Sola_Fide
09-29-2011, 02:08 AM
The reason he's beggin Chris Christie because he knows they can control christie. I think Rand Paul is the same. I don't fully understand Rand Policy. He gives vague comments on it

"On foreign policy, [global war on terror], Gitmo, Afghanistan, Rand Paul is NOT one of us,” Cesar Conda wrote in an e-mail to figures such as Liz Cheney, William Kristol, Robert Kagan, Dan Senor and Marc Thiessen....

cindy25
09-29-2011, 02:12 AM
This crisis must not involve:

1) Defunding the enemies of Israel
2) Balancing the budget with a first-year 40% cut in Federal spending
3) Restoring power and responsibility to the states
4) Keeping our fiscal promises to retirees*

*It cannot be done with military spending at its current level. If we try, we deflate the value of Social Security and Medicare faster than it is paid.

seniors were not promised, nor paid into prescription drug handout-that can easily end

vita3
09-29-2011, 04:49 AM
Most people don't know that Palin was essentially hand-picked by little Bill Kristol

Paulatized
09-29-2011, 05:02 AM
The reason he's beggin Chris Christie because he knows they can control christie.

Why would they need Christie when they have Cain who has already said he doesn't know what he would do concerning the wars in the middle east, he would listen to his "advisers." Flip-flopping on every issue and apparently explaining it away and his supporters accepting whatever he says (actually out and out lying that he didn't say there was no need to audit the Fed). Cain, IMHO, is about as malleable a candidate as the ptb could ask for, why bother with Christie.

GeorgiaAvenger
09-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Interestingly Levin has been blasting Kristol and Christie lately

AGRP
09-29-2011, 03:37 PM
http://posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/ajbatac/vNZLhva3ge0eA4tFlrPmXJlDNBbT6SV0C8FE2qoj2RM4EcZu2g 6A099QuXRf/bullshitamplifierdetect.gif

AGRP
09-29-2011, 03:45 PM
Why would they need Christie when they have Cain who has already said he doesn't know what he would do concerning the wars in the middle east, he would listen to his "advisers." Flip-flopping on every issue and apparently explaining it away and his supporters accepting whatever he says (actually out and out lying that he didn't say there was no need to audit the Fed). Cain, IMHO, is about as malleable a candidate as the ptb could ask for, why bother with Christie.

1) Throw a bunch of crap to the wall to see what sticks and distract people from Ron Paul

2) A great propaganda campaign to introduce and force feed the sheeple as many bought and paid for politicians so they can follow / vote for them in the future.

dannno
09-29-2011, 03:46 PM
I don't know if I want a President who can be persuaded to vote for a bill by withholding or otherwise providing cheeseburgers.

Knightskye
09-30-2011, 12:51 AM
[QUOTE=smartguy911;3602343]This Christie ??

My, my... he was CORDIAL with the President of the United States.

Lord knows Dr. Paul would have smacked Obama clean across the face.

FreedomProsperityPeace
09-30-2011, 01:43 AM
...Christie's speech at the Reagan Library, in which he proclaimed that we have to be more discriminatory in our foreign policy (like Rand Paul saying "we can't be everywhere, all the time")...Yes, Christie sounded dangerously non-interventionist for a second there.

Kodaddy
09-30-2011, 07:26 AM
Christie looks like he has a camel toe in that first pic.

just saying...

More like Moose Knuckle, camel toe's ugly sister....