PDA

View Full Version : "A Day with Ron"

Esoteric
09-28-2011, 07:45 PM
I have to admit, this is a clever promotion by the Romney campaign.. "A Day on the Road with Mitt". They have a page where you can 'enter' their contest to spend a day with mitt, where they also accept a contribution. This is a pretty good way to collect info, and also some donations.

I think a similar promo from Ron would be a huge success for the campaign.

hxxps://www.mittromney.com/donate/day-on-the-road-with-mitt-video

kah13176
09-28-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm tired of seeing those obnoxious Romney ads on every website I visit.

V3n
09-28-2011, 08:05 PM
Do you actually have to enter to win? And by "enter" I mean "donate".

What if we stack the deck? What if we all enter? If it didn't cost me anything, I would LOVE to spend the day annoying the sideburns off Romney!
Maybe we could teach him a thing or two! ;)

If the only 'cost' is giving him my info, I can live with that, I love stuffing competitor mailers (that have pre-paid postage) with Ron Paul pamphlets..

sailingaway
09-28-2011, 08:08 PM
I'm tired of seeing those obnoxious Romney ads on every website I visit.

I'm not sure I ever see Romney ads, or rarely ever.

I must live a purer life than you... in the google ad sense definition of the word :p

phesoge
09-28-2011, 08:12 PM
I was talking about this with some other people earlier today. Would it be legal if Ron basicly held a rally for donaters, and he picked like 3 winners randomly and they got to have a one on one lunch or something with him?

kah13176
09-28-2011, 08:13 PM
I was talking about this with some other people earlier today. Would it be legal if Ron basicly held a rally for donaters, and he picked like 3 winners randomly and they got to have a one on one lunch or something with him?

Obama does that. I get his irritating campaign emails.

orenbus
09-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Posted the following in the phone from home thread, a facebook app/widget and contest would be good in increasing number of volunteers, etc.

################################################## ###########################################

As the information regarding how many calls are already being stored per specific user a campaign widget could be made available per user so that they could post on their wall or post on their friends wall. This helps in the following ways:

1. Provides competition between multiple competing callers increasing the number of total calls made.

2. Allows for Viral Marketing on the web that supports;
a. Ad Impressions without the cost of paying per view back to ronpaul2012.com
b. Out reach to Ron Paul supporters and convert them to become active volunteers
c. Potential free media as increased discussion about the candidate through the media may generate concerning unorthodox new internet strategy that taps into grassroots.

3. Widgets could be generated with callback for specific information requiring unique id so that total caller information would never be available to other campaigns keeping the bulk of the number of calls secure while providing the volunteers with the bare essentials to make this program fun to participate in.

4. Possibly introduce some rewards for top monthly callers such as;
a. Signed copy of Ron Paul books
b. Signed copy of the Constitution
c. Signed picture of Ron Paul with the Caller (if location works with the campaign schedule)
d. Spot Highlight on the official Web Site.

specsaregood
09-28-2011, 08:33 PM
I think a similar promo from Ron would be a huge success for the campaign.

1. Sell raffle tickets for a chance to win a date with any of Dr. Paul's eligible granddaughters, nieces, grandnieces, etc.
2. Sit back and watch the money roll in.

Esoteric
09-28-2011, 08:37 PM
1. Sell raffle tickets for a chance to win a date with any of dr. Paul's eligible granddaughters, nieces, grandnieces, etc.
2. Sit back and watch the money roll in.

win. talk about a moneybomb!