PDA

View Full Version : N.O.B.P. Facebook BOMB!!!

Expose The Foes
09-28-2011, 07:44 PM
What do ya'll think about a No One But Paul facebook bomb where we all go on each candidate's facebook page & individually post how we will only vote for RON PAUL...and if he isn't the Republican candidate we refuse to vote for their candidate & we will write him in!

would really draw some attention when thousands of his supporters flood each of their pages with the N.O.B.P. message!

V3n
09-28-2011, 07:54 PM
I like it, but it's kind of double-edged. On one hand, we're trying to send a message to the GOP "back our guy or we all lose" but the other hand says "if you don't back the R nominee, it's your fault Obama wins" followed by resentment, accusations that we don't belong in the party, and further alienation.

Source: A recent conversation I had about this very thing with a "Bush-loving" Republican co-worker.

Expose The Foes
09-28-2011, 07:56 PM
we simply say...we vote on principal...not party. none of the other candidates represent our beliefs & our vision for our country.

D.A.S.
09-28-2011, 07:57 PM
What do ya'll think about a No One But Paul facebook bomb where we all go on each candidate's facebook page & individually post how we will only vote for RON PAUL...and if he isn't the Republican candidate we refuse to vote for their candidate & we will write him in!

would really draw some attention when thousands of his supporters flood each of their pages with the N.O.B.P. message!

I don't like it because doing so will make us look like a bunch of kooks... What would we think if Perry's supporters flood Paul's page with "nobody but Perry" type stuff? haha.