PDA

View Full Version : The establishment is trying to bump Herman Cain now that Perry is falling off....

RileyE104
09-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Anyone else see this happening today?

Sola_Fide
09-28-2011, 06:32 PM
All day long brotha

AGRP
09-28-2011, 06:37 PM
They're pretty quick and obvious about it too. They can't skip a beat.

How many days after the last debate did they start pleasuring Cain?

bluesc
09-28-2011, 06:40 PM
They're pretty quick and obvious about it too. They can't skip a beat.

How many days after the last debate did they start pleasuring Cain?

Almost as soon as they were hammering on Perry. I guess he was the decided replacement. It's disgusting how much influence it has though.

kylejack
09-28-2011, 06:50 PM
Cain might have been the establishment choice originally, even. I have to imagine there are a lot of banksters that want to see a former Fed president as President. Unfortunately he stepped on his dick with the comments about Muslim loyalty oaths to get in to his administration and other such nonsense. Maybe now that Perry is flaming out they've decided Cain is the one to back again, even with his imperfections.

bluesc
09-28-2011, 06:55 PM
Cain might have been the establishment choice originally, even. I have to imagine there are a lot of banksters that want to see a former Fed president as President. Unfortunately he stepped on his dick with the comments about Muslim loyalty oaths to get in to his administration and other such nonsense. Maybe now that Perry is flaming out they've decided Cain is the one to back again, even with his imperfections.

He took the Israel pledge. He's good enough for them. Any candidate that will be easily controlled will be good enough for them. Cain would sell his soul to be president, or even the Republican nominee. We have the no one but Paul mentality, they have the anyone but Paul mentality. It's us vs them.

GeorgiaAvenger
09-28-2011, 06:57 PM
They aren't showing it with their money, that's for sure. And its a good thing for us.

AGRP
09-28-2011, 07:00 PM

They're playing musical chairs and they are the MCs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOsu9gMo8ls&feature=related

Bruno
09-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Now imagine the media told America Paul was rising, a real hope for our future, downplayed any negatives, a real frontrunner who can beat Obama. He'd surpass them all.

satchelmcqueen
09-28-2011, 07:09 PM
yes

2young2vote
09-28-2011, 08:16 PM
He won one minor straw poll and becomes the front runner. I wish this could happen to Ron.

eduardo89
09-28-2011, 08:34 PM
I noticed it on Hannity tonight. Such BS

moderate libertarian
09-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Not establishment lol Maybe a small faction of pro war neocons in GOP.

The guy is a fantstic idiot, I won't mind at all if he is the main opposition to RP but chances of that happening are nill.

Bordillo
09-29-2011, 01:23 AM
who would black people vote for?

cindy25
09-29-2011, 02:04 AM
who would black people vote for?

if Obama runs the blacks vote for black Dem, but if Obama does not run the blacks will be so angry they might vote for any ticket with a black on it, so the MSM is pushing Cain, to make him the VP choice

Southron
09-29-2011, 09:22 AM
Running Cain seems smart from a Republican perspective. With discontent about Obama, they have a chance to break the monopoly Dems have on the black vote. Not that I would vote for him.