PDA

View Full Version : Guy with black cape roaming city

Chrysostom
11-05-2007, 03:01 PM
My wife just e-mailed me saying she was listening to a local talk show personality here in Rochester, NY. The host of the show (Bob Lonsberry) was commenting on someone walking around outside the downtown studio wearing all black, with a black robe, black hat, and what looked like a white mask of some kind. A caller suggested it could be a Guy Fawkes costume. I love it!!! Right here in my traditionally blue state. Wish I could have heard the follow up but by the time I got the e-mail the show was over. :)

terlinguatx
11-05-2007, 03:02 PM

kylejack
11-05-2007, 03:04 PM
I wore that on Halloween and was thinking of wearing it again this afternoon after work with a Ron Paul sign urging people to donate, heh.

Thrice
11-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Wow, I live here.

I didn't know we had another Ron Paul supporter here ;)

EvilNight
11-05-2007, 04:53 PM
NY may be traditionally blue, but don't forget NY voted Republican for Reagan. We'd do it again for Paul. We know Hillary and Rudy far too well to like either of them. Obama might have a shot but he'd be working very hard for it. NY is pretty much a red state with blue cities, one very blue in particular. ;)

conner_condor
11-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Could of been that blood sucker piece of filth julie annie in another one of his costumes..One thing for sure,we know he is a piece of filthy corruption under all his costumes..