PDA

View Full Version : Do you know a Herman Cain supporter? Send him this!

NorfolkPCSolutions
09-28-2011, 02:34 PM
I wrote this in an email to a friend who is a Herman Cain supporter. I think he found it quite illuminating. Perhaps if anyone else finds themselves in similar waters, this may help to provide a thought-provoking response to said Herman Cain supporter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you well understand from previous messages from me, I view the Federal Reserve, and the corruption that surrounds it, as the real factor governing American politics. When I speak of "the powers that be," I'm speaking of the Fed and the corruption it breeds. It breeds power by its very nature, because in our time, money is power. The Fed controls the money supply, rather than Congress, as dictated by the Constitution, and therefore controls our economy - thereby controlling our country. This is not difficult to understand. This is irrefutable fact.

So, when I heard Herman Cain speaking on the Neal Boortz show, saying that the Federal Reserve audits itself, and that ought to satisfy the need for an external audit of the Federal Reserve, my ears perked up.

The American people have no idea how much bailout money was distributed in total, nor to whom, nor when, nor to which bank of which foreign country. The American people have no knowledge of the volume of our gold reserves. The American people are disallowed by the Federal Reserve to know how much taxpayer funds are collected each year, nor the amount of which is collected that is given directly to the Fed.

And Herman Cain expects the American taxpayer to be satisfied with internal audits of the Federal Reserve, by the Federal Reserve? Absurd!

As it happens, Cain did not sit on the board at the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He was the CHAIRMAN. Which means that he governed the affairs of that entire branch of the Fed. Consider this: when you write or cash a check in [insert hometown here], the check goes from your bank straight down to [insert name of city where local branch of the Fed is located]. The funds are acted upon there, then the resulting transaction, once completed, is sent back to your bank in [insert hometown here]. This is how banking works. It all depends on your geographic proximity to one of the twelve privately held Federal Reserve branches.

Do you understand what this means?

Herman Cain has intimate knowledge of what the Fed is, how it works, and how it robs from the American people the fruits of its labor through its partner in crime, the IRS - which lays claim to all funds earned or created by all Americans, regardless of where they are in the world.

Beware the man who represents the Federal Reserve. Beware Herman Cain. I just want to be on record as saying this.

Moving on, I came across this account of a man that challenged the Federal Reserve and the IRS in 1932. His name was Louis McFadden, a Republican senator from Pennsylvania from 1914 to 1934. He had two unsuccessful attempts on his life, one through gunshots fired at him as he was getting out of a cab, and another through poisoning at a banquet. The third attempt was successful in 1936, through poison.

Read the words of Louis McFadden. Learn why I feel as I do about Herman Cain. Politics is no longer a game played by debate societies. Ever since the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913, the third and ultimately successful attempt to bring central banking to America, politics has become a blood sport.

Remember the words of Thomas Jefferson:

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Read the article that spawned this message. The author worked for the Treasury Department and NASA. He does not wear a tinfoil hat, and neither do I.

http://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/2008/07/21/louis-t-mcfadden-1876-1936-an-american-hero-by-richard-c-cook/

Scott F
09-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Good writeup, I'll have to email that one out to my contacts.

NorfolkPCSolutions
09-28-2011, 03:44 PM
Thanks! Do you have any suggestions as to how I might improve this message? Maybe this thread could serve as a repository of such notes and letters, for the purpose of redistribution via email to those we know and love.

kill the banks
09-28-2011, 03:47 PM
amen

The Free Hornet
09-28-2011, 04:40 PM
Do you have any suggestions as to how I might improve this message?

Well, I did try to edit it below:

The Federal Reserve, and the corruption that surrounds it, is the real factor governing American politics. The Fed breeds corruption and strengthens "the powers that be". It breeds power with money that buys political favor. The Fed controls the money supply, rather than the Congress as empowered by the Constitution, and controls our economy and our country.

When Herman Cain spoke on the Neal Boortz show, saying that the Federal Reserve audits itself, and that ought to satisfy the need for an external audit of the Federal Reserve, my ears perked up.

The American people have no idea how much bailout money was distributed in total, nor to whom, nor when, nor to which bank of which foreign country. We have no knowledge of the volume of our gold reserves. We are disallowed by the Federal Reserve to know how much taxpayer funds are collected each year, nor the amount of which is given directly to the Fed.

Herman Cain expects us to be satisfied with the Federal Reserve auditing its own work. Absurd! Audits should be independent and 100% open to the American taxpayer.

Herman Cain did not just sit on the board at the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank, he was the CHAIRMAN. Cain governed the affairs of that entire branch of the Fed. Consider this: when you write or cash a check from your bank, it goes straight to one of twelve Federal Reserve branches. The funds are acted upon there and the resulting transaction is sent back to your local bank. This is how banking works.

Herman Cain has intimate knowledge of what the Fed is, how it works, and how it robs from the American people the fruits of its labor through its partner in crime, the IRS - which lays claim to all funds earned or created by all Americans, regardless of where they are in the world.

Beware the man who represents the Federal Reserve. Beware Herman Cain.

Never forget the account of a man that challenged the Federal Reserve and the IRS in 1932. His name was Louis McFadden, a Republican senator from Pennsylvania from 1914 to 1934. There were two unsuccessful attempts on his life, one through gunshots fired at him as he exited a cab and another through poisoning at a banquet. The third attempt was successful in 1936 - poison.

Read the words of Louis McFadden, "This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the United States; has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government." Learn why I feel as I do about Herman Cain. Politics is no longer a game played by debate societies. Since the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913, politics has become a blood sport.

Remember the words of Thomas Jefferson:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Read the Richard C. Cook article which inspired this message. His career has spanned the Treasury, NASA, FDA, and the Carter White House.

Louis T. McFadden (1876-1936): An American Hero by Richard C. Cook (http://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/2008/07/21/louis-t-mcfadden-1876-1936-an-american-hero-by-richard-c-cook/)

extrmmxer
09-28-2011, 04:45 PM
Very nice. Well done!

Crickett
09-28-2011, 05:06 PM
excellent +rep

NorfolkPCSolutions
09-29-2011, 09:34 AM
excellent +rep

Thank you!

NorfolkPCSolutions
09-29-2011, 09:38 AM
Well, I did try to edit it below:

Thank you for your improvements to the letter! I think you have improved its flow and readability. I hope that it helps someone out, in some way.

I find it galling that the media has attempted to move Cain into the spot held formerly by Perry and Romney. We need to continue to educate and inform those whom we know and love about Herman Cain. With your improvements, I think the letter is even more effective.

Butchie
09-29-2011, 09:50 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Herman Cain is a flash in the pants who just got a quick boost because he said he beat cancer? I kinda feel like we are giving him far more attention that he deserves, give it a few weeks, he'll go the way of Bachmann.

Pipeking
09-29-2011, 09:52 AM
Here is an idea, let's all start using the term HERMAN CAIN'S FED. Lets try to pin the FED to him since most of the "tea party" is in favor of an audit.

Example: For thirty years Ron Paul has fought to aduit Herman Cain's Federal Reserve Banking system.

NorfolkPCSolutions
09-29-2011, 09:56 AM
I'd sure like to think so.

I fear that in this racially-charged political environment, large swathes of Republican voters like the idea of putting forward a Black man to counter the charges of RACIST RACIST RACIST that will follow any critique of the current president in 2012. Further, I fear that folks are unable to comprehend the downside to the 9-9-9 plan, for example.

9%+9%+9%= a 27% tax rate, and that would hold true for all strata of income - even the elderly, even the poor. I think that a lot of Republicans are falling for the same slick marketing, the same old-time-religion, that gave us our beloved Barack.

I suppose, in the end, it's our job to inform those we can, and pray that someone reaches those we cannot.

NorfolkPCSolutions
09-29-2011, 09:56 AM
Here is an idea, let's all start using the term HERMAN CAIN'S FED. Lets try to pin the FED to him since most of the "tea party" is in favor of an audit.

Example: For thirty years Ron Paul has fought to aduit Herman Cain's Federal Reserve Banking system.

I like it! Fantastic idea!

Captain Shays
09-29-2011, 10:20 AM
Great job man

gb13
09-29-2011, 11:07 AM
Very well done. +rep