PDA

View Full Version : Getting celebrities on board one at a time

RPaul2win
09-28-2011, 09:27 AM
I just saw somewhere on the Daily Paul that some rapper wants to help out with the revolution. This is good news, the more celebrities the better.

I was thinking after reading that; what if we were to use our power of numbers to overwhelm the emails of some popular bands and celebs. It could be in an organized fashion one at a time.

I think that they would definitely take notice if they received say 1000 emails asking them to take a hard look into Ron Paul along with some good selling points.

Someone had mentioned the band TOOL as possibly wanting to jump on board. I went to the bands site and got their email

TOOL@TOOLBAND.COM

What does everyone think about this?

If anyone has any ideas of celebs to contact please post.

kmalm585
09-28-2011, 09:41 AM
If Tool joined up that'd be amazing. They have a diehard fan base whom might not be all that interested in Politics, but with Tool supporting RP, would vote for him.

RPaul2win
09-28-2011, 10:43 AM
I just sent my email. I think that this could be a good start.

If you think that this is a good idea please send a quick email to them. Maybe add some you tube videos or whatever.

jason43
09-28-2011, 11:20 AM
KRS One is a living legend in the hip hop community. One of the first to talk about politics and universally respected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KRS-One

His support could lead a lot of political Hip Hop artists to support Dr. Paul.

We should also try to contact Neal Peart and Rush. They are libertarians and have a devoted fan base as well.

RPaul2win
09-28-2011, 11:59 AM
KRS One is a living legend in the hip hop community. One of the first to talk about politics and universally respected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KRS-One

His support could lead a lot of political Hip Hop artists to support Dr. Paul.

We should also try to contact Neal Peart and Rush. They are libertarians and have a devoted fan base as well.

Sounds good to me!

Here is the email I got off of Neil's site:

tag@neilpeart.net

The best I could do for Rush the band is their record company's email, probably best off sending one to Neil.

BuddyRey
09-28-2011, 04:57 PM
We've definitely gotta snatch Gloria Estefan back from the Herman Cain camp!

Merk
09-28-2011, 05:14 PM
If Tool joined up that'd be amazing. They have a diehard fan base whom might not be all that interested in Politics, but with Tool supporting RP, would vote for him.

Maynard for VP!;)