PDA

View Full Version : Thread for College Winter Break Campaigning

thehighwaymanq
09-28-2011, 08:26 AM
With the election season warming up right as college students are going on winter break, I believe it is our best use of time is we organize some groups of college kids to head out to important early states to help campaign. That's approximately a month where students can use their youth and enthusiasm to fight for the cause of liberty!

Is New Hampshire the most important place to be?

I think some groups of college students going to NH for a week would be great. Maybe we can hook up with some NH supporters so our hotel costs would be lower. We could go door-to-door, have mass-phonebanking, go to events, talk to voters, etc.

Whatcha think?

thehighwaymanq
09-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Nobody would be interested in taking a week out to go to NH or another early state to help during winter break? This is an awesome opportunity to get the young people out to help!

ZanZibar
09-29-2011, 12:21 PM
Iowa, NH, and NV, and LA prolly.

jeremiahj13
09-29-2011, 12:27 PM
I may be going to Iowa, but I hear the date may change which will make it very hard for me to attend ;(

Matt Collins
09-29-2011, 07:37 PM
I am told that yes the campaign will indeed be doing something of this nature. Remember though that as of now the primary schedule is NOT set yet so it's hard to book anything.

thehighwaymanq
09-29-2011, 07:43 PM
I am told that yes the campaign will indeed be doing something of this nature. Remember though that as of now the primary schedule is NOT set yet so it's hard to book anything.

Awesome! That's great. At least we know something will be happening!