PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Secret Service Agent for Obama on Fox News: I Like Ron Paul on Sound Money

michaelkellenger
09-28-2011, 04:59 AM
Obviously this guy isn't really a someone in politics, but the fact that Fox News gives him airtime to talk about how he left the Secret Service to run for the GOP nomination in Maryland for US Senate is something. They asked him who he was supporting or looking to get an endorsement from (caught the tail end). And he said that he liked Cain's 9-9-9 plan and Perry's record on jobs :/, however he did say right at the end he like's Ron Paul on Sound Money!!!! That is one more plug and I'll take it. Good someone on Fox News brings up RP on sound money!!!!

TheLasersShadow
09-28-2011, 05:07 AM
Yea just saw that myself he sounds genuine but I don't like that he's on board with Cains 9-9-9 plan.

I would think we’d want opponents of taxes, not supporters. He said in Florida that any tax reform must be revenue neutral. That alone disqualifies him.

Anything revenue neutral is a bad idea. I guess I just don’t share the optimism of the FairTax people, who seem to think the system is basically fine but just needs to be funded differently. Say what?

The only way this monster is going to be cut down to size is if serious, radical changes are made, including repealing taxes and not replacing them with anything. Any other approach is just another shell game, another example of D.C. fakery. “Tax reform” is always and everywhere a D.C. trick. Tax repeal is what we want.
-Tom Woods

michaelkellenger
09-28-2011, 05:16 AM
Great quote from Tom Woods. He is point on. I don't get these people that are like yeahhhhh FAIR TAX or yeahhh 9-9-9.....yeah lets get taxed basically the same, just in a different manner. BRILLIANT! :/

phesoge
09-28-2011, 06:00 AM
I am pretty surethat guy is also anti-war. I dont see how he could win in MAryland, but overall seems like a decent guy.

LisaNY
09-28-2011, 06:04 AM
Well he can't be very bright if he support's the 999 plan. Maybe he just doesn't understand it like most sheeple. Btw, did Herman Clownshoes ever reveal the names of his 'secret' advisors who devised this henious plan?

jct74
09-28-2011, 02:50 PM
Daniel Bongino is his name. Here's the video (3:00):
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1186406483001/can-republicans-win-the-african-american-vote/