PDA

View Full Version : VP Threads et al should be in their own Sub-Forum

Article V
09-28-2011, 12:02 AM
There's literally got to be dozens of threads about who Ron Paul's VP choice should be. All these threads are putting the cart squarely before the horse, which is fine for forum entertainment but distracting in a forum about the mobilization of grassroots.

Is there any way the mods could create a sub-forum for VP discussions, Cabinet discussions, theoretical post-nomination discussions, theoretical post-election discussions, theoretical post-Presidency discussions, theoretical post-America discussions, etc.?

Maybe it's me (and if it is, feel free to let this thread disappear in the static), but I feel those conversations aren't really about the Grassroots movement and therefore should be consolidated and energized into their own separate sub-forum. There's clearly a niche demand large enough to support such a sub-forum.

Esoteric
09-28-2011, 12:05 AM
yeah, an invisible sub-forum

Mises_to_Paul
09-28-2011, 12:07 AM
I agree*

*Although I've participated in one today. Shame on me.

rnestam
09-28-2011, 12:29 AM
Great idea. I think it would quite popular, especially once andidates start dropping out. Maybe even draw in some outsiders when that happens as well...call me crazy but I really think Bachman is going to endorse...a pure selfish and vengeful move by her to seem rogue and kiss ass to the tea party while pissing off Perry and Romney...but she might want a position, where would u put her?

JoshLowry
09-28-2011, 01:13 AM
speculation central lol

good idea!

michaelkellenger
09-28-2011, 01:30 AM
There's literally got to be dozens of threads about who Ron Paul's VP choice should be. All these threads are putting the cart squarely before the horse, which is fine for forum entertainment but distracting in a forum about the mobilization of grassroots.

Is there any way the mods could create a sub-forum for VP discussions, Cabinet discussions, theoretical post-nomination discussions, theoretical post-election discussions, theoretical post-Presidency discussions, theoretical post-America discussions, etc.?

Maybe it's me (and if it is, feel free to let this thread disappear in the static), but I feel those conversations aren't really about the Grassroots movement and therefore should be consolidated and energized into their own separate sub-forum. There's clearly a niche demand large enough to support such a sub-forum.

+rep finally. Thank you. finally someone that doesn't piss me off about the VEEP stuff.

michaelkellenger
09-28-2011, 01:30 AM

this should warrant -rep.

MJU1983
09-28-2011, 01:40 AM
this should warrant -rep.

No.

growburn13
09-28-2011, 01:43 AM

i admit, i lol'd

/agree

michaelkellenger
09-28-2011, 02:22 AM
No.

I kid :) haha. This is probably the best comment! I wish it would completely disappear. I've been crying about it in EVERY thread!!!!

Article V
09-28-2011, 04:25 AM
speculation central lol

good idea!Speculation Central is a great name! lol

And also the perfect place to house the forthcoming thread on the upcoming Palin endorsement. :p

acptulsa
09-28-2011, 07:45 AM
And this thread should be in forum feedback and ideas. But whatcha gonna do?

Krugerrand
09-28-2011, 07:57 AM

Should we come back to this thread to find out when we have permission to discuss VP options?

I guess we've never seen a candidate pick up a VP that wasn't thoroughly vetted in advance and then later regret that choice.

:rolleyes:

Article V
09-28-2011, 09:35 AM
And this thread should be in forum feedback and ideas. But whatcha gonna do?Ha. Point taken.