PDA

View Full Version : Cash in that spare change and donate it!

FireofLiberty
11-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Want to give more today, but don't have any to give?

Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe you do.

Just collect your spare change from around your home!

Check under the seat and couch cushions! Got a jar of coins around you've been saving up? Now's the time to use it!

Get it all together and then go to the bank and cash it in and then donate the money to the campaign!

Most banks now even have those machines that automatically count your coins for you and gives you the total amount.

If your bank doesn't have one, or your bank has already closed, find a nearby Coinstar machine!

They count your change automatically and give you a little receipt for the total and then you take it to a register and give it to the cashier and they give you your money (although, caution, Coinstar charges like a 10% fee so if at all possible use your bank instead).

Then, donate that money to the campaign!

To find a Coinstar machine at a location near you go to www.coinstar.com. They have a machine locater feature.

smhbbag
11-05-2007, 02:46 PM
LOL

I did this two days ago with $180, in just dimes and nickels. Quarters were $300+. $40 or so in pennies.

I donated most of it today, only saving enough for gas money from NC to Philly!! Wooo! That's gonna be awesome.

I've had that change jar for 3 years, and I finally had agood use for it.

JaylieWoW
11-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Smashing Idea!!