PDA

View Full Version : Former Google employee Begs Obama to raise his Taxes.

wannaberocker
09-27-2011, 03:32 PM
For some reason this guy seems like a plant to me. It seems like every town hall obama does , his handlers find him some moron to say "raise my taxes".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2owxAddrGw

I say the govt take all his money. That way he wouldnt bitch about the cap gains tax being to low.

Bruno
09-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Nothing is stopping him from sending in extra money to the IRS> guaranteed they won't send it back.

Warren Buffet, you can do the same. Stop telling them you should be paying more and just pay more. You don't need a law to do what you consider to be the right thing. It is not illegal to send in extra cash for your taxes, and you know it.

Just stop telling to take more of our money.

And President Obama, that goes for you, too! Stop saying "Millionaires like me should pay more! We can afford it!" Then put your money where your mouth is and write a check for $2 Million to the IRS. No need to change the tax code to do so.

ctiger2
09-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Email that douche this link https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=23779454 and he can DONATE ALL HIS MONEY if he wants.

dannno
09-27-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm sick of whiny progressives talking about how we all need to chip-in more to better fund our foreign death empire. Go fuck yourselves, seriously.

matt0611
09-27-2011, 04:46 PM
LOLOLOLOL what an idiot.

Maybe he should help people get jobs by investing his money into other companies instead of throwing into that black hole in Washington.

kahless
09-27-2011, 05:53 PM
It almost seems that they think they are so enlightened, kind and gentle by asking the government to raise their taxes so the money can be used to help others. Of course if they want to fit that profile then they should willingly contribute without advocating the use of force against others. Does it not sink in with these people that there is nothing stopping then from contributing more on their tax return.

The thing is there are always followers who are ignorant to that fact. It is the ones who are using this tactic to impose a greater ideology are the ones that worry me. The followers that want to fit that profile can be awakened.

ronpaulitician
09-27-2011, 06:03 PM
"Tax me more!"

Okay, here you go (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/feb/15/tax-me-more-fund-raises-little-revenue/).

"Well, what I meant was, tax THEM more!"

This is along the lines of the "You are heartless for letting an uninsured person die!" crowd, as they themselves are letting a child die of hunger somewhere in the world every five seconds, while they sip on their coffee, get their nails done, and have their monthly subscription magazines delivered to their doorsteps.

Voluntary Man
09-27-2011, 06:03 PM
is there seriously anyone on the planet stupid enough to fall for this "i make too much money, but i don't get taxed enough! what's a poor billionaire to do?" routine? really? so, you're smart enough to make a lot of money, but can't figure out how to add a zero to your check at tax time? f*** you!

For some reason this guy seems like a plant to me. It seems like every town hall obama does , his handlers find him some moron to say "raise my taxes".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2owxAddrGw

I say the govt take all his money. That way he wouldnt bitch about the cap gains tax being to low.

Voluntary Man
09-27-2011, 06:06 PM
Obama is a millionaire? what the f*** has he ever done?

Nothing is stopping him from sending in extra money to the IRS> guaranteed they won't send it back.

Warren Buffet, you can do the same. Stop telling them you should be paying more and just pay more. You don't need a law to do what you consider to be the right thing. It is not illegal to send in extra cash for your taxes, and you know it.

Just stop telling to take more of our money.

And President Obama, that goes for you, too! Stop saying "Millionaires like me should pay more! We can afford it!" Then put your money where your mouth is and write a check for $2 Million to the IRS. No need to change the tax code to do so.

Brian4Liberty
09-27-2011, 06:46 PM
The additional hypocrisy is that this guy probably has an accountant that helps him do everything possible to evade taxes.

And then you have people like Buffett and Immelt that make business decisions to move factories and work to another country to avoid taxes. A double whammy to America, they skip out on paying some taxes, and they also take away jobs where employees would have been spending here in the US (and taxed here in the US). Then they call for increasing taxes in the US? Hypocrites.

sluggo
09-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Email that douche this link https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=23779454 and he can DONATE ALL HIS MONEY if he wants.

Or this one:

https://www.eftps.gov/eftps/

It's one click easy to pay more taxes! :p

wannaberocker
09-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Yeah but did you guys hear what he wanted the govt investments to be made on "Roads". Fuking hell pretty soon we are gonna have roads being built out the wazoo. The stimulus 1 was there for roads and now stimulus 2 is also about roads. WTF do these people smoke crack all day or what?

You can tell that this guy maybe rich, but hes absolutly clueless on basic economics. "Yeah, Mr president tax me and use the money for roads. Then destroy that road and rebuild it and then repeat the process untill everyone is employeed. Yeah,that is my brilliant idea to help the economy".

How clueless are these asshats.

kahless
09-27-2011, 10:00 PM
Yeah but did you guys hear what he wanted the govt investments to be made on "Roads". Fuking hell pretty soon we are gonna have roads being built out the wazoo. The stimulus 1 was there for roads and now stimulus 2 is also about roads. WTF do these people smoke crack all day or what?

You can tell that this guy maybe rich, but hes absolutly clueless on basic economics. "Yeah, Mr president tax me and use the money for roads. Then destroy that road and rebuild it and then repeat the process untill everyone is employeed. Yeah,that is my brilliant idea to help the economy".

How clueless are these asshats.

But worked for Google which automatically makes him a genius that everyone should listen to. :rolleyes:

VoluntaryAmerican
09-27-2011, 10:11 PM
"Raise my taxes, I'm rich." is a popular liberal meme that has been going around. Steven King has done it .. . a lot of liberals are dong it. It's idiotic.

Bruno
09-27-2011, 10:23 PM
Isn't this like telling your church they need to raise your tithe, because you can afford to pay more and you believe you should, yet you don't put anything extra in the collection plate on your own?

Just send in your own damn money and stop trying to take everyone else's!

Brian4Liberty
09-28-2011, 09:43 AM
"Raise my taxes, I'm rich." is a popular liberal meme that has been going around. Steven King has done it .. . a lot of liberals are dong it. It's idiotic.

And the right wing meme is "broaden the tax base" (tax the poor). What do you want to bet that the bipartisan compromise will be to raise taxes on everyone! (Well, except for the mega-rich, who will still have all of their loopholes).

oyarde
09-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Someone send that asshole the mailing address in West Virginia where they accept donations for the Federal waste machine .