PDA

View Full Version : LOL - Herman Cain is ANNOYED at "stupid questions from Paul supporters" HA HA HA!

ZanZibar
09-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Keep up the good work...

;)

:D

http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/27/cain-annoyed-by-%E2%80%98stupid%E2%80%99-questions-from-ron-paul-supporters/

MelissaWV
09-27-2011, 01:00 PM
It's interesting. There aren't allegations of anything too awful there, just that people are asking questions. I'm wary of a potential President who thinks asking questions is a bad thing.

One more thing: the campaign doesn't "send" supporters to most events.

InTradePro
09-27-2011, 01:03 PM
It's interesting. There aren't allegations of anything too awful there, just that people are asking questions. I'm wary of a potential President who thinks asking questions is a bad thing.

One more thing: the campaign doesn't "send" supporters to most events.

Win!

Anti Federalist
09-27-2011, 01:03 PM
Hey ZZ...

Wait a minute, I'm really confused now.

You're an "establishment" kind of guy, a "mainstream" political sort of fellow, isn't this just the type of thing that we're not supposed to be doing?

Aren't we supposed to be playing nice and not pissing anybody off and not asking painful questions?

(Not that I think that, worry his ass all across the USA, says I)

HeyArchie
09-27-2011, 01:05 PM
-Rep for Herman Cain.

VictorB
09-27-2011, 01:05 PM
Cain is an idiot. RP suppoters are showing up to his events because we are true grassroots. No one sends us. We show up on our own.

This line of his tells you all you need to know:

“I have said: ‘I don’t think you’re going to find anything to audit on the Federal Reserve.’

He's a joke, and he has proved in the past that he has no real plan. He cannot raise any real money, and his campaign will fade slowly. He is a racist and a bigot. Go back to selling pizza, Mr. Cain.

Sola_Fide
09-27-2011, 01:07 PM
“I know its a deliberate strategy. How can a person show up at a hundred events and ask the same question to try to nail me on the Federal Reserve?

LoL. Herman, you wouldn't believe it if we told you, but it isn't a master plan. That is why our campaign is better than yours.

zach
09-27-2011, 01:08 PM
Yes, we are HIVEMIND, and our fearless leader bids us to follow his opponents at every specific location and ask them dangerously stupid questions about the most irrelevant and nationally respected bank in the nation.

ZanZibar
09-27-2011, 01:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiAkeFJXwUk

ZanZibar
09-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Hey ZZ...

Wait a minute, I'm really confused now.

You're an "establishment" kind of guy, a "mainstream" political sort of fellow, isn't this just the type of thing that we're not supposed to be doing?

Aren't we supposed to be playing nice and not pissing anybody off and not asking painful questions?

(Not that I think that, worry his ass all across the USA, says I)Forcing the opposition to paint themselves into a corner, or making them become visibly outraged and lose their temper publicly, is a worthy task too :-P

WilliamC
09-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Stupid collectivists, they wouldn't know a true grassroots revolution if it came up and bit them on the a$$.

To them it has to be organized from some central planning committee, 'cause they know they are incapable of inspiring the kind of loyalty and passion that Ron Paul does.

They just don't get it...yet.

Anti Federalist
09-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Forcing the opposition to paint themselves into a corner, or making them become visibly outraged and lose their temper publicly, is a worthy task too :-P

We have no disagreement then.

No One But Paul

Article V
09-27-2011, 01:16 PM
So, again, we can count out the Cain endorsement. He can keep kissing Romney's butt and hope for a VP nod.

acptulsa
09-27-2011, 01:16 PM
He's running for president, and people want to know if he has a clue what he's talking about.

http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/FSA/FSA022/man-holding-tiny_~x20983049.jpg

jcarcinogen
09-27-2011, 01:24 PM
I'm annoyed at Cain's stupid answers.

flightlesskiwi
09-27-2011, 01:24 PM
his book seems to be perhaps very elementary. and by elementary i do not mean as in reading/hearing Peter Schiff or Tom Woods or Bob Murphy or Jeffrey Tucker break complex issues down to more understandable and levels, i mean poorly written and not well thought out.

^ perhaps like his candidacy and any "plan" he has to offer if he wins the election?

Agorism
09-27-2011, 01:28 PM
I love questions about the Federal Reserve because the candidates always *sigh* and get mad.

sailingaway
09-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Cain is an idiot. RP suppoters are showing up to his events because we are true grassroots. No one sends us. We show up on our own.

“I have said: ‘I don’t think you’re going to find anything to audit on the Federal Reserve.’

He's a joke, and he has proved in the past that he has no real plan. He cannot raise any real money, and his campaign will fade slowly. He is a racist and a bigot. Go back to selling pizza, Mr. Cain.

What about that $16 TRILLION in loans that just came out with one third going to foreign banks, based on the one time audit we've had so far. Nothing to audit there?

UNFORTUNATELY, his campaign says he has been raising 'several hundred thousand dollars' every day since the debate which is more than Ron has been raising. Ron is right about $500,000 on his end of quarter push now, and his campaign has reported they need to be successful at that to report about $5 million at the end of the quarter. Cain's campaign was saying they were at $3 Million, about. That doesn't put as much daylight between Ron and Cain as I wanted, given people are looking for a 'credible candidate' and funding is an area where I thought Cain would clearly not be credible unless he put in his own money. Huntsman is suddenly now saying he'll have about $5 milll including his own money. Sort of the way he had $4 million after Ron announced that was about what he would have last time --after donating $2 million of his own money.

sailingaway
09-27-2011, 01:35 PM
his book seems to be perhaps very elementary. and by elementary i do not mean as in reading/hearing Peter Schiff or Tom Woods or Bob Murphy or Jeffrey Tucker break complex issues down to more understandable and levels, i mean poorly written and not well thought out.

^ perhaps like his candidacy and any "plan" he has to offer if he wins the election?

considering the lead time for a book and the number of times he has shifted positions, I expect we can find shifts in there.

fade
09-27-2011, 01:38 PM
LOL just goes to show you how well Paul's supporters are educated and want answers from Cain.. EVERY SINGLE APPEARANCE. LOL

Carole
09-27-2011, 01:40 PM
Keep up the good work...

;)

:D

http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/27/cain-annoyed-by-%E2%80%98stupid%E2%80%99-questions-from-ron-paul-supporters/

“I have never said that,” Cain wrote. “I have said: ‘I don’t think you’re going to find anything to audit on the Federal Reserve.’ But they want you to believe that Herman Cain doesn’t want the Federal Reserve to be audited.”

“I have never said that,” Cain wrote. “I have said: ‘I don’t think you’re going to find anything to audit on the Federal Reserve.’ But they want you to believe that Herman Cain doesn’t want the Federal Reserve to be audited.”

Really??????????????

RonPaulCult
09-27-2011, 01:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiAkeFJXwUk

THANK YOU! I was just about to post this. Oh yeah Cain - you neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever said that. Right. I bet this book is going to be a gold mine.

freejack
09-27-2011, 01:42 PM

LOL. He's saying the he doesn't think the fed needs to be audited because he wants us to believe that we won't find anything anyway. Does he really think people are that dumb?

acptulsa
09-27-2011, 01:44 PM
What would-be emperor wouldn't be annoyed at the kid who notices that he has no clothes?

Brian4Liberty
09-27-2011, 01:47 PM
“I get the same stupid question at almost every one of these events,” Cain writes. “I know it’s a deliberate strategy. How can a person randomly show up at a hundred events and ask the same stupid question to try to nail me on the Federal Reserve? It’s really becoming annoying more than anything else.”

Cain said Paul’s fan have “stretched the truth” by accusing him of not wanting to audit the fed.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/27/cain-annoyed-by-%e2%80%98stupid%e2%80%99-questions-from-ron-paul-supporters/#ixzz1ZBPHx4xS

Herman, you were affiliated with the Federal Reserve, thus people are always asking you about it. Are you also irritated when people ask you stupid questions about pizza?

As far as auditing the Federal Reserve, you have not seemed to be terribly eager to audit. Somewhat reminiscent of Jerry the car dealer in the movie Fargo...

"We run a pretty tight ship here. Well, heck, if you wanna... if you wanna play games here...I'm working with ya on this thing here. I'll do a lot count, your darn tootin'... if it's so damn important to ya'!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNOgFUELHJY

puppetmaster
09-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Big banks love herman i

Sola_Fide
09-27-2011, 02:03 PM

Really??????????????

Yeah right. How about the trillions of dollars in foreign bank loans, Herman?

D.A.S.
09-27-2011, 02:11 PM
What about that $16 TRILLION in loans that just came out with one third going to foreign banks, based on the one time audit we've had so far. Nothing to audit there?

UNFORTUNATELY, his campaign says he has been raising 'several hundred thousand dollars' every day since the debate which is more than Ron has been raising. Ron is right about $500,000 on his end of quarter push now, and his campaign has reported they need to be successful at that to report about $5 million at the end of the quarter. Cain's campaign was saying they were at $3 Million, about. That doesn't put as much daylight between Ron and Cain as I wanted, given people are looking for a 'credible candidate' and funding is an area where I thought Cain would clearly not be credible unless he put in his own money. Huntsman is suddenly now saying he'll have about $5 milll including his own money. Sort of the way he had $4 million after Ron announced that was about what he would have last time --after donating $2 million of his own money.

This is nothing like almost 40 Million that Jon Corzine spent (of his own money) to get elected the Gov. of NJ... It's no surprise that Cain is catching up contribution-wise. His money might even get to the scale of Romney if the media keeps promoting him as much as they are now. Our campaign cannot compete with that. But we're staying in this for the long run, and we sure will continue to annoy the daylights out of them...

TonySutton
09-27-2011, 02:13 PM
One might think if he has been asked this question at every appearance he would have a reasonable answer. Apparently not

jason43
09-27-2011, 02:19 PM
Someone needs to post that youtube vid under the article. I tried to but it won't let me post.

pacelli
09-27-2011, 02:22 PM
Forcing the opposition to paint themselves into a corner, or making them become visibly outraged and lose their temper publicly, is a worthy task too :-P

Worthy for whom, exactly, kids in diapers???

justatrey
09-27-2011, 02:25 PM
Wait Hermain Cain is now the frontrunner? Is this poll real? :eek:

Just saw this on Drudge:

Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=46473

Restore America Now
09-27-2011, 02:28 PM
From the sound of the excerpts in the article, the whole book will stink of egotism and arrogance.

LawnWake
09-27-2011, 02:32 PM
I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how 'Cain not being a politician' is at all relevant and makes him more appealing as a president? I mean, he's running for office to become president, to become a politician, essentially.

Are people really that easily led by void pseudo-anti-government points, really? I mean uhhh, yeah, uhh, aren't MOST candidates on that stage people who had experience in the private sector, one way or another, before they became politicians? So uhhh, isn't it kinda like they have all the experience Cain has in the private sector + experience in the public sector?

I'm seriously completely dumbfounded by the notion that him being not a politician is at all palatable. I'm either missing something huge or people are really stupid.

The Free Hornet
09-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Cain, the former Godfather’s Pizza CEO, writes that Paul’s supporters are “threatened by me” and are “trying to destroy me on the fact that I was once affiliated with” the Federal Reserve.

Cain was chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1995 and 1996.

The Daily Caller obtained an advance copy of Cain’s book, “This is Herman Cain,” which goes on sale Oct. 4. In the manuscript, Cain claims Paul’s campaign “sends one of its ‘Paulites’ everywhere I show up.”

Paul is a proponent of auditing the Federal Reserve.

“I get the same stupid question at almost every one of these events,” Cain writes. “I know it’s a deliberate strategy. How can a person randomly show up at a hundred events and ask the same stupid question to try to nail me on the Federal Reserve? It’s really becoming annoying more than anything else.”
http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/27/cain-annoyed-by-%E2%80%98stupid%E2%80%99-questions-from-ron-paul-supporters/#ixzz1ZBPHx4xS

My reading comprehension is poor. Is he actually writing this stuff... in a book? Seriously? Did he even watch the debates in which he participated? A book is the last place you want to put stupid shit like this. On the assumption he is "top tier" for the next debate or some future press conference, it is a guarantee people are going to ask "in your book...". A book is the last way to put an issue to rest. All of America has "stupid questions" about the Fed. Half of Perry's popularity came after threatening bodily harm on Bernanke. Why would Cain get on the other side of this issue?

Sola_Fide
09-27-2011, 02:54 PM

Just saw this on Drudge:

No, its not real. But Cain got a bump from Florida no doubt.

09-27-2011, 03:22 PM

Just saw this on Drudge:

No, it's an online poll.

jcarcinogen
09-27-2011, 03:43 PM
Someone needs to post that youtube vid under the article. I tried to but it won't let me post.

I did

dannno
09-27-2011, 03:52 PM
http://www.hermancain.com/events

You have said that you find questions about the Federal Reserve annoying, and that you don't think an audit would bring about any interesting information. The Federal Reserve has sent out over $16 trillion to overseas banks, you don't think anything interesting would come out of an audit of $16 trillion in transfers to foreigners? That $16 trillion is taxpayer money, that is OUR money!

Working Poor
09-27-2011, 04:46 PM
I bet it really grinds the other candidate that Ron Paul has so many people who spread his message without being told or paid...

VictorB
09-27-2011, 04:47 PM
So, in that video, Cain says that people who want to audit the FED want to do so because they don't know enough about it. Wow. You're telling me that Paul, Kucinich, and Sanders don't know anything about the FED?

Then he goes on to say that all we have to do is call them up and ask them what they are doing? Brilliant! Here is a better Idea...why don't we ask the guy at the top what's going on....

Here is a video of Senator Sanders asking Ben Bernanke where the money went that the FED loaned out to banks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOpQkRsEfaU&list=LLvFOlfatciDfHoFopdyI-5w&index=2

If you noticed at 1:18, Bernanke refuses to tell Sanders what banks they loaned money to. He just straight up tells him no.

Is that how we are supposed to find out answers, Mr. Cain?

acptulsa
09-27-2011, 04:53 PM
So, in that video, Cain says that people who want to audit the FED want to do so because they don't know enough about it.

Um, isn't that why anyone audits anything?

The Goat
09-27-2011, 07:13 PM
did anyone notice that Rush went on a rant today about how Herman Cain is the best candidate up their? the machine is a turning.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RAGE AGAINST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreedomProsperityPeace
09-27-2011, 07:15 PM
My reading comprehension is poor. Is he actually writing this stuff... in a book? Seriously? Did he even watch the debates in which he participated? A book is the last place you want to put stupid shit like this. On the assumption he is "top tier" for the next debate or some future press conference, it is a guarantee people are going to ask "in your book...". A book is the last way to put an issue to rest. All of America has "stupid questions" about the Fed. Half of Perry's popularity came after threatening bodily harm on Bernanke. Why would Cain get on the other side of this issue?LOL! You beat me to two of the points I was going to make. :p

1. A book gives the media and his opponents ammo to attack him with.

2. The Federal Reserve is a hot topic for the whole field, not just Ron Paul (Hell, remember the CNN debate, where they asked the candidates about the Fed and skipped Dr. Paul?)

3. Bringing it up as a sore spot only guarantees you will be asked about it in future interviews and debates. The media loves controversy.

Sean
09-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Maybe its Perry supporters that keep showing up to ask him questions about the FED? Nah they don't really care about the FED.

georgiaboy
09-27-2011, 07:28 PM
wait, what? Herman, at the hundred+ events where you've held Q&A, have you been asked about the following over and over again?

1. The Fair Tax
2. Iran
3. Obamacare
4. SS/Medicare
5. The border fence
6. Jobs
7. Abortion
8. Gay Marriage
9. TARP/Bailouts

etc.

So why would getting the same question over and over again about the Federal Reserve cause such a reaction from you? Methinks you doth protest too much.

wgadget
09-27-2011, 07:49 PM
LOL! You beat me to two of the points I was going to make. :p

1. A book gives the media and his opponents ammo to attack him with.

2. The Federal Reserve is a hot topic for the whole field, not just Ron Paul (Hell, remember the CNN debate, where they asked the candidates about the Fed and skipped Dr. Paul?)

3. Bringing it up as a sore spot only guarantees you will be asked about it in future interviews and debates. The media loves controversy.

LOL...And rumor is that the book will be out the beginning of October (next week), wherein Mr. Cain will take his bus ON THE ROAD for a book tour...LOL

As I said when Herman won the FL poll, the BEST THING is that now the entire public will be learning MORE ABOUT THE FEDERAL RESERVE and why people should hate it so much. Everything is going as planned. Thanks, Mr. Cain!

jasonxe
09-27-2011, 07:57 PM
I think Cain supporters are Perry supporters whom abandoned ship. The retarded went to Santorum and the sheep went to Cain. They refuse to see anything bad with Cain because they don't want to switch to another candidate again. If fatty Christie enter, you'll see the Cain base immediately go back to where it originally started at.

acptulsa
09-27-2011, 08:00 PM
I think Cain supporters are Perry supporters whom abandoned ship. The retarded went to Santorum and the sheep went to Cain. They refuse to see anything bad with Cain because they don't want to switch to another candidate again. If fatty Christie enter, you'll see the Cain base immediately go back to where it originally started at.

The question is, how long can Faux lead them around by the nose before they get sick of it? Because that's what this is.

We need to get the Faux viewer/'conservative' radio listener who doesn't have two bucks to rub together in his pocket the truth about how this nine nine nine plan will screw them. Then maybe we can slip that Murdoch leash off of their necks.

Aratus
09-27-2011, 08:02 PM
and FOX is still Murdoch
depite any awakenings...

wgadget
09-27-2011, 08:10 PM

Well, if Herman keeps doing well in the polls and goes on his little book tour, I can guarantee that those annoying Paul supporters will keep showing up and asking him questions about the Federal Reserve. Those sheep are about to be educated if the media does even half its job.

libertybrewcity
09-27-2011, 08:14 PM
http://oi56.tinypic.com/j74x08.jpg

IterTemporis
09-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Perry was in, he is currently on his way out. Now people are buying the "He is the only one who is not a politician". What happened to "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"? At least Obama had 2 years of experience, this guy has none. The only experience he has is being Chairman of the Kansas Fed Reserve; I think that Bernanke would love to have him as President.

jasonxe
09-27-2011, 08:24 PM
in my quest to explore the Cain universe. I found four arguments that no Candy Cain can refute.

1) "He supports the war in Iraq and opposes any timetable for withdrawal, arguing it to be equivalent to surrender (http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/rep_bios.php?rep_id=98516477&category=views&id=20110526130557)", and about Afghan "Cain has been supportive of a US presence in Afghanistan and of the Afghan War. (http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/rep_bios.php?rep_id=98516477&category=views&id=20110509170146).

2) Candy Cain on several occasions mixes up the Constitution for the Declaration of Independence. Believing "life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness. And abolishing govt" is part of the Constitution. So i have doubts he even read the constitution and knows the same or even less then the common person.

3) He also believes/supports majority of the patriot act which is in violation of the 4th amendment.

4) Candy Cain supported the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) bank bailouts as a way to save the economy, viewing it as an investment opportunity for the taxpayers. In a 2008 editorial, Cain wrote, "Owning a part of the major banks in America is not a bad thing. We could make a profit while solving a problem." In May 2011, regarding his TARP support, Cain said "I don’t have any regrets . . . I studied the situation. I didn’t have trouble with the idea; I had trouble with its implementation, picking winners and losers."

michaelkellenger
09-27-2011, 08:26 PM
Can we PLEASE stop laughing at Herman Cain. He is getting a bump from the PResidency 5 straw poll, the MSM is focusing on him and all we do is laugh at him. What a joke.

jason43
09-27-2011, 08:27 PM
I wonder if he knows that seeing this in print is going to make it 10x worse... hahaha!

End the Fed! End the Fed! End the Fed!

Athan
09-27-2011, 08:27 PM
WTF is wrong with him? How is he going to get the nomination from the tea party in general? He is just going to blow it off as a non-issue? This is the new third rail! Cain is officially toast. He may as well call it quits and at least endorse romney as his ship has taken on to much water, or in this case bullshit.

wgadget
09-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Can we PLEASE stop laughing at Herman Cain. He is getting a bump from the PResidency 5 straw poll, the MSM is focusing on him and all we do is laugh at him. What a joke.

I'm trying, but it's HARD, Daddy!!! :p

gaetano
09-27-2011, 08:42 PM

Dont under estimate Cain. The talk radio Mafia is closing ranks behind him. Lots of Dittohead and Hannitized zombies out there. Throw in the Christian-Zionists and this guy can win.

wgadget
09-27-2011, 08:48 PM
I'd like to say that in my radio-listening for the day, I did hear some push-back against Cain. Some of the talk show hosts are still hoping Perry snaps out of it, and some still like Romney. Although Cain is the "right" skin color to take on Obama, there are an awful lot of question marks about him, and some of the callers are bringing them out into the open.

If Ron can somehow "connect the dots" (a favorite Cain saying) between the talk radio media and the bankers (the Fed), he could do some quick and easy damage to Cain.

kahless
09-27-2011, 09:23 PM
in my quest to explore the Cain universe. I found four arguments that no Candy Cain can refute.

1) "He supports the war in Iraq and opposes any timetable for withdrawal, arguing it to be equivalent to surrender (http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/rep_bios.php?rep_id=98516477&category=views&id=20110526130557)", and about Afghan "Cain has been supportive of a US presence in Afghanistan and of the Afghan War. (http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/rep_bios.php?rep_id=98516477&category=views&id=20110509170146).

2) Candy Cain on several occasions mixes up the Constitution for the Declaration of Independence. Believing "life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness. And abolishing govt" is part of the Constitution. So i have doubts he even read the constitution and knows the same or even less then the common person.

3) He also believes/supports majority of the patriot act which is in violation of the 4th amendment.

4) Candy Cain supported the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) bank bailouts as a way to save the economy, viewing it as an investment opportunity for the taxpayers. In a 2008 editorial, Cain wrote, "Owning a part of the major banks in America is not a bad thing. We could make a profit while solving a problem." In May 2011, regarding his TARP support, Cain said "I don’t have any regrets . . . I studied the situation. I didn’t have trouble with the idea; I had trouble with its implementation, picking winners and losers."

Who knows maybe they want us pissed off enough that we panic and support Romney or Perry hoping they will save us from Cain.

I can add another.

5) Before his 999 plan he testified before congress in support of a 23% national sales tax.

Birdlady
09-27-2011, 09:37 PM
I was sitting in a doctor's office waiting room today and some lady started RAVING about Cain. I wish I had seen this thread before I went! OMG. While I was waiting there (an hour or 2), Fox News did not say a single thing about Ron Paul. It was Perry, Romney and now Cain. I knew this was going to happen as a means to keep Ron out of the "top 3". If Cain starts to implode, then they will pick someone else like Huntsman.

However this article makes me laugh a lot and perhaps Cain can't handle being in the so called top 3 now? It seems like it's already getting to him if he can't handle some Ron Paul supporters. :p I really do love the fact, he actual believes the campaign are sending these people. lmao

Karsten
09-27-2011, 09:45 PM
“I know it’s a deliberate strategy. How can a person randomly show up at a hundred events and ask the same stupid question to try to nail me on the Federal Reserve? It’s really becoming annoying more than anything else.”

LOL He has no idea that Ron Paul has real, dedicated supporters, not paid hacks.

BlackTerrel
09-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Yes haha so hysterical. And when Cain drops out his 10-15% of supporters will support anyone but Ron Paul.

This is not how you when a fucking election. You don't annoy the crap out of everyone until no one likes you.

It's ok though. As long as we win comment boards and online polls who cares if we piss off 10-15% of the electorate?

-C-
09-27-2011, 09:58 PM
Yes haha so hysterical. This is not how you when a fucking election.

This is how you spell "win." Huge assumption to say that no one from Cain's camp would support Paul, just because we show up to call him out on his positions in the federal reserve. How many people will read his book? How many people that support him know about his position with the fed? It obviously strikes a nerve for a reason, and it should, the Fed isn't popular with the people right now.

wgadget
09-27-2011, 10:02 PM
Yes haha so hysterical. And when Cain drops out his 10-15% of supporters will support anyone but Ron Paul.

This is not how you when a fucking election. You don't annoy the crap out of everyone until no one likes you.

It's ok though. As long as we win comment boards and online polls who cares if we piss off 10-15% of the electorate?

You seem to be missing two things:

1. The arrogance and insulting nature of Cain's claim, and
2. The importance of the question at this juncture in history.

FreedomProsperityPeace
09-27-2011, 10:13 PM

It's ok though. As long as we win comment boards and online polls who cares if we piss off 10-15% of the electorate?You seem to have accepted Cain's accusation that it is Ron Paul supporters showing up at his events to annoy him. Cain can say anything he wants to try to smear Ron Paul and us...that doesn't make it true. How many times have other candidates and media personalities made these kind of claims?

JoshS
09-27-2011, 10:15 PM
frustrated he has to answer to inquisitive men, other than spewing his garbage unchecked at a clapping crowd

BlackTerrel
09-27-2011, 10:22 PM
This is how you spell "win." Huge assumption to say that no one from Cain's camp would support Paul, just because we show up to call him out on his positions in the federal reserve. How many people will read his book? How many people that support him know about his position with the fed? It obviously strikes a nerve for a reason, and it should, the Fed isn't popular with the people right now.

Cain is not going to win. By setting ourselves up as his opposition and people who "unfairly attack him" his supporters will go elsewhere when Cain does call it quits - and he will. Attacking is good in a 2 horse race - it does not work in an 8 horse race.

Annoying people doesn't make you popular.

FreedomProsperityPeace
09-27-2011, 10:27 PM
Cain is the one attacking us.

RSLudlum
09-27-2011, 10:38 PM
I guess Cain missed Gooliani's 2007 memo that "Ron Paul people are all over the country" ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0_Q4IdjXJI

jasonxe
09-28-2011, 12:53 AM

Who knows maybe they want us pissed off enough that we panic and support Romney or Perry hoping they will save us from Cain.

I can add another.

5) Before his 999 plan he testified before congress in support of a 23% national sales tax.

This is what I call the Bachmann syndrome. It's mainly due to MSM not having a candidate to talk about so they build one up for ratings. Rommey is old leather, Bachmann was exposed for being a idiot, and Perry...well, he somehow knock himself out of the race.

Now they need someone else to fill in the gap for ratings and Cain is appealing enough for that. But he'll eventually get taken down when a news article exposes him like we've done here. We're actually trying to help the Cain supporters out so they won't experience another let down like they had with Perry. MSM will cast Cain aside like dirt and do there best to make Rommey seem like the only "sane" candidate to win the primaries. It's always been Rommey since day 1 yet they all buy into media hype. The establishment gop won't leave Rommey and the smaller bases are split into perry, cain and Paul. Those bastards even tried to split our vote with gary.

The problem with the Cain camp is they have no principles if they still support him after knowing this. So what if he's a businessman, I don't see godfather's pizza anywhere around. Hell, why not ask Mcdonalds CEO to run the country?!? He'll roll out his happy meal plan and they'll eat it up like this mcfatty.

http://www.coolbuddy.com/jokes/funnypics/fat_mcdonalds.jpg

dustinp
09-28-2011, 01:30 AM
Maybe we should show up in full force to all his events, disguised as Cain supporters then when the question comes out, we all remove our shirts to reveal our Ron Paul shirts, and start chanting!

MJU1983
09-28-2011, 01:38 AM
I used his own words against him. :)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/MJU1983/cain_on_housingbubble1.jpg

Shorter:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/MJU1983/cain_on_housingbubble2.jpg

Source: http://www.mrc.org/bmi/commentary/2005/Commentary_The_Media_Say_the_Economy_Is_Horrible_S o_It_Must_Be_True.html

neverseen
09-28-2011, 04:42 AM
RP can't punch down... but we can!!! Anyone have a link to an actively updated list of appearances by HC so we can show up and ask him more stupid questions?

mczerone
09-28-2011, 05:02 AM
LoL. Herman, you wouldn't believe it if we told you, but it isn't a master plan. That is why our campaign is better than yours.

“I know its a deliberate strategy. How can a person show up at a hundred events and ask the same question to try to nail me on the Federal Reserve?

Yet if we complain that the GOP deliberately stacked the field with tools to distract from paul's message we'd be the conspiracy theorists...

acptulsa
09-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Yet if we complain that the GOP deliberately stacked the field with tools to distract from paul's message we'd be the conspiracy theorists...

This. Plus, if you can't ask the former head of the FRKC who can you ask?

Yes, it's a fine line. Decorum was invented to help the powerful hide their ignorant. Yet many people like the stuff. So, it's hard to find the perfect balance.

I think we need to continue to cut through their veneer of decorum, but with all the decorum we ourselves can muster. Let them expose themselves as the ones with no patience.

jasonxe
09-29-2011, 08:13 PM
I used his own words against him. :)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/MJU1983/cain_on_housingbubble1.jpg

Source: http://www.mrc.org/bmi/commentary/2005/Commentary_The_Media_Say_the_Economy_Is_Horrible_S o_It_Must_Be_True.html

Resemblance? Rep+ if someone can guess the movie.

http://moviespics.wcgame.ru/data/2011-07-17/mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg

neverseen
09-29-2011, 08:22 PM
Resemblance? Rep+ if someone can guess the movie.

http://moviespics.wcgame.ru/data/2011-07-17/mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg
mario bros the movie :D

wgadget
09-29-2011, 08:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHtBarE84aU&feature=share

ZanZibar
09-29-2011, 09:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE5rvfpR3NU&feature=player_embedded