PDA

View Full Version : CNN's next GOP debate is Oct 18 in Las Vegas, the night before BTO

1stAmendguy
09-27-2011, 09:48 AM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/26/criteria-for-the-cnn-western-republican-presidential-debate/

A perfect last-minute opportunity for getting the word out about the money bomb. If history is any indication Ron Paul will be treated poorly again by the moderators, it will only motivate frustrated supporters more to donate the next day. A good opportunity to draw new people in at the last minute too.

KingNothing
09-27-2011, 09:51 AM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/26/criteria-for-the-cnn-western-republican-presidential-debate/

A perfect last-minute opportunity for getting the word out about the money bomb. If history is any indication Ron Paul will be treated poorly again by the moderators, it will only motivate frustrated supporters more to donate the next day. A good opportunity to draw new people in at the last minute too.

Boy, that really is great timing. Immediately following the debate, when Paul is inevitably given less time than candidates who poll about one-tenth of what he does, are given fifty to 100 percent more speaking time than him, the campaign should send out emails to supporters.

InTradePro
09-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Boy, that really is great timing. Immediately following the debate, when Paul is inevitably given less time than candidates who poll about one-tenth of what he does, are given fifty to 100 percent more speaking time than him, the campaign should send out emails to supporters.

Was not the date choosen because of the debate timing?

freejack
09-27-2011, 10:06 AM
Was not the date choosen because of the debate timing?

I'd like to say yes but we weren't that forward looking. It was initially chosen because that was the date of Black Monday. Didn't know till later that it was also the day that the british surrendered to the colonists and now that it also happens to be the day after the debate. Looks like things kind of just fell into place.

1stAmendguy
09-27-2011, 11:22 AM
It seems like everything is going great for BTO to be a huge success. The momentum is building.

TER
09-27-2011, 11:30 AM
This is working out to being a perfect storm for the Money Bomb!!! We consistently get the most visits by users and visitors to this forum the day after the debates and it has been suggested that a money bomb the day after the debates might be an ideal time to have one! (see this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?314560-Users-active-in-the-past-24-hours-27675-Users-have-visited-the-forum.)

InTradePro
09-27-2011, 11:30 AM
I'd like to say yes but we weren't that forward looking. It was initially chosen because that was the date of Black Monday. Didn't know till later that it was also the day that the british surrendered to the colonists and now that it also happens to be the day after the debate. Looks like things kind of just fell into place.
If I recall correctly I pasted all the debate dates out from Wikipedia, but whatever, I'm not gonna go hunt that out now.

RonPaulCult
09-27-2011, 11:34 AM

Shhhh! It was all planned this way!

IDefendThePlatform
09-28-2011, 01:15 PM
While we're at it, here's a Facebook event for coming out to support the good Dr. at the debate:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=180990705308846

ItsTime
09-28-2011, 01:17 PM
If I recall correctly I pasted all the debate dates out from Wikipedia, but whatever, I'm not gonna go hunt that out now.

I believe you are right, the debate did have something to do with the date. If I remember correctly that is one of the reason I picked the date

dannno
09-28-2011, 01:22 PM
Hopefully the moderators of the debate will ruin it all and give him more time than anybody.

freejack
09-28-2011, 01:24 PM
Hopefully the moderators of the debate will ruin it all and give him more time than anybody.

It's a win-win situation either way.

ItsTime
09-28-2011, 01:26 PM
It's a win-win situation either way.

Exactly, if they do give him a lot of time we can say... "See BTO MB pressured the MSM to give Ron Paul more time... Lets make this historic!"